AVZ Discussion 2022

Rediah

Regular
Faaaark
Next step you stop breathing!!!

I know, I know, how naive I was.

Nigel not only owe us $12 but a grand level sexy-time to me (he is not part of the sexy-time, I thought i will make that clear) ,

Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 3.07.42 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You just have to sit back and have a bit of a chuckle on the very first post ever on this AVZ Discussion 2022 from Gazdix

1688450430608.png

Absolute GOLD right there Gaz :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Hopefully, for all our sakes, you soon get to go off with a bang!
Careful what you say, I think Red is of the Muslim faith 🤔😱💥

By the way @Rediah I’ve a couple of sorts for you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TheCount

Regular
Turning 44 this Thursday, I thought I will have the house paid off last year, will marry again and will have sex again after lets keep that number hidden forever days/nights/morning. To make matters worse, last year around this time, foolishly declared that I will be observing celibacy till we get to $2..... :mad:

View attachment 39234
1688454425947.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
With Cominiere still spreading lies and deception on Twitter it is important to remind shareholders that Jules Alingete (IGF) told the Prime Minister (Sama Lukonde) about Cominiere’s corruption back in April last year

La Cominière gives great pleasure to the Chinese Zijin in the lithium project

KINSHASA, PARIS, BRUSSELS.

Soft International n°1550

In a letter that sounds like a fire, the General Inspectorate of Finance reportedly wrote to Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge and pays particular attention to him a note on the results of a control of the regularity of the sale of the shares of Cominière SA, a company of the State Portfolio, in the company Dathcom Mining SA.

The note? A real arrest of the Head of Government...

The case? Better, the umpteenth case, because they are now legion: the 15% of the shares of the public company La Cominière in the company Dathcom Mining to the Chinese company Zijin Mining, carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the disengagement of the State of companies from the Portfolio.
These shares were valued at US$150,000,000, they were sold at US$33,440,000. Shortfall: 116,560,000 US$.

Then, the squandering of the proceeds of this sale. Of these 33,440,000 US$ received and, in collusion with the Board of Directors of Cominière SA, the managers of this public company have already distributed US$6,800,000.

The reasons, in their eyes, are not lacking: payment of snacks, fees, commissions and remuneration to the one who contributed to the realization of this operation.

And, since there are no two without three, free sale of the 5% of the shares of Cominière SA in Dathcom Minging SA to Dathomir Mining Sarl. Of which 5% would have been resold for US$85 million. A scheme that recalls many others...

WHAT WILL THE PRIME MINISTER DO?
In this leaked letter, three points stand out clearly and are bolded and underlined: "sold-off of the State's mining heritage"; "dilapidation of the proceeds from the sale of 15% of Cominière SA's shares in Dathcom Minging"; "free sale...". In short, a scandal that awaits an exemplary sanction.

The IFB, which knows how to call a cat a cat, suspects three officials: the Director General Administrator a.i. of Cominière SA, Athanase Mwamba Misao, the members of the Board of Directors of Cominière who would have authorized these operations, the Minister of the Portfolio Adèle Kahinda Mayina.

According to the circles close to the file, it is following the recommendations issued by H.E. the President of the Republic, Head of State, for the supervision of all financial operations of the State, (that) the General Inspectorate of Finance has just carried out a mission to control the transfer of the shares of Cominière SA, a State Portfolio Company, in the company Dathcom Mining

After this control mission, three important facts stand out and for which "we seize your authority for decision," writes the letter.

It is about: selling off the State's mining heritage. The sale of 15% of the shares of the Public Company La Cominière in the company Dathcom Mining to the company Zijin Mining was carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the disengagement of the State of Portfolio companies.

Indeed, the 15% of the shares of Cominière SA valued at US$150,000,000 (US dollars one hundred and fifty million) were transferred to Zijin Mining for a total value of US$33,440,000 (US dollars thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand). This is followed by a shortfall of US$116,560,000 (U.S. dollars one hundred and sixteen million five hundred and sixty thousand); "dilapidation of the proceeds of the sale of 15% of Cominière SA's shares in Dathcom Mining.

Of the total amount of the proceeds from the transfer of 15% of the shares, which amounts to US$33,440,000 (U.S. dollars thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand), Cominière SA has already used about US$6,800,000 (US dollars sin million eight hundred thousand) for snacks, fees, commission and remuneration for the benefit of the people who contributed to

Then: "Free assignment of the 5% of the shares of Cominière SA in Dathcom Mining SA to Dathomir Mining Sarl. The presumed free and provisional transfer of 5% of Cominière's shares in Dathcom Mining SA to Dathomir Mining Sarl, which took place in 2017, turned out in relation to the transfer contract that it was final and irrevocable, with a price agreed between the two parties, but whose revenues were not traced back to Cominière SA. There is a presumption of use of forgery on the part of the Director General a.i. to carry out a fraudulent transfer of 5% of shares".

Then to close by designating those responsible. "All these facts are the responsibility of the Director General a.i of the company Cominière SA, the members of the Board of Directors of the said company as well as the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio".

La Cominière SA is a young mining company whose head office is located at n°5167, avenue Nyembo, Socimat district, in Kinshasa-Gombe. It was created on April 12, 2010 after the decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders, namely, the Ministry of Portfolio and the National Institute of Social Security whose new name, since July 15, 2018 (law of July 15, 2016), is the National Social Security Fund, CNSS.

THE INFLUENT CONG MAO HUAI.
La Cominière holds 35 mining perimeters scattered in Northern Katanga, in the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami where pegmatite-type rocks rich in spodumene, a lithium mineral associated with stanno-coltaniferous ores, are found.

More specifically in the territories of Manono, Mitwaba, Kalemie, Malemba-Nkulu, Bukama, Moba, Nyunzu, Kongolo.

The company conducts all study, prospecting, research and mining operations of caserite, tantalum, niobium, wolfram, lithium, gold and all conceivable and recoverable mineral substances.
Cominière's history dates back to 1920 when the Geological and Mining Company of Belgian engineers and industrialists extracted tin in Manono. In 1960, in the aftermath of independence, the Geological and Mining Company sold its assets to the Congo Geological and Mining Society.

Renamed in 1968 Congo-Stain, then in 1971 Zaire-Stain, the company saw its production fall gradually. In 1997, it took over the name of Congo-Etain, before being reborn, in the early 2010s, under the name of Cominière, the Congolese Mining Industry, whose capital is held by the Congolese State (90%) and the National Social Security Fund (10%).

The company Dathomir Mining Resources, owned by the influential Chinese businessman Cong Mao Huai, called in Congo Simon Cong, and considered the bridgehead of the Chinese business in the country, concluded, in September 2020, concluded an agreement to sell 10% of its shares in Manono to the Australian operator of the project, AVZ Minerals.

The finalization of the transaction makes AVZ Minerals the owner of 75% of the lithium site against 25% for the Cominière State company.

Zijin Mining is a Chinese mining company. It is the third largest copper company in China. It is the main gold company in China and operates the Zijinshan mine, the largest gold mine in China. In May 2015, Zijin Mining bought 47% of the Kamoa project for US$412 million from Canadian Ivanhoe Mines.

In total, Zijin Mining has 57% in the Kamoa copper mine and 51% shares through its subsidiary Jin Cheng Mining in the Musonoie Global Mining Company.

Classified as a strategic metal in Congo, lithium is a rare metal. It is used in the manufacture of batteries and batteries, particularly for solar panels, computers, smartphones and electric cars, but also in the glass and ceramics industry, such as in the manufacture of special lubricants and alloys, the treatment of CO2-ssized air, the pharmaceutical industry and the rubber and thermoplastics industry.

The world's largest lithium producers are to date Bolivia, Chile and Argentina, called "lithium triangle", as well as China and Australia. Congo's lithium could eventually prove to be the easiest to extract and of the highest quality. The country, which is home to a number of metals essential to the energy transition and which are stirring up covetousness, is already the world's leading supplier of cobalt and one of the major players in copper production, attracts the whole world with its immense lithium reserves to its arc.
D. DADEI.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
I’m so fucken sick of the corrupt officials in the DRC trying to extort the project AVZ has worked for 6 years to develop away from us. It’s a case of having to keep the corruption in the headlines on a daily basis as these lying arseholes continually try to convince whoever they can that they aren’t corrupt ahead of arbitration

The following link to the Cominiere thread pretty well covers their illegal and fraudulent violations of the Mining Code

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Also trying to prepare information about the
corruption affecting us ahead of THE VUKA GROUP promoted DRC - AFRICA BATTERY METALS FORUM 2023 on the 12-13 September

The VUKA Group has a long-standing relationship with the DRC National Ministry of Mines, with the ministry supporting the DRC Mining Week for years.

For the DRC-Africa Battery Metals Forum, the DRC National Ministry of Mines has indicated that they are willing to support the conference but will be handing over the reins to the Ministry of Industry.

So Julien Paluku Kahongya is the government minister to refer to ahead of this event

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Azzler

Top 20
Jesus @JAG
I don't know why but I feel so exposed with your tweet!
I'm not berating you or anything its a great move, I dunno.. I'm scared, hold me!
Shout me one of your $1k hookers after it's all over as compensation ok? On a boat too.
(and I want lobsters)

*Edit* And a shout out to Bags for his dilligence. (y)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Peterg

Come on ya Bastard. Any one got any info on when the most important arbitration date is?.

Azzler

Top 20
Come on ya Bastard. Any one got any info on when the most important arbitration date is?.
Zero.
I got nothing to back this up mate, just my opinion.

The outcome of all legal proceedings in courts have already been completed by way of proceedings being commenced.
That is to say, outcome has already been determined.

That is to say, at this point, none of it matters, it's just legal proceedings.

Just my boofhead opinion ofcourse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Jesus @JAG
I'm not berating you or anything its a great move, I dunno.. I'm scared, hold me!
Shout me one of your $1k hookers after it's all over as compensation ok? On a boat too.
(and I want lobsters)

Time to…….
The Simpsons Fox GIF by AniDom

• Haha
  • Fire

Rediah

Regular
Jesus @JAG
(and I want lobsters)

Not that I am greedy or selfish, but knowing my situation it wold be polite if the I am at the front of the queue to board the boat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yes,

TELL EM TO BRING UP THE LOBSTER🦞

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
8A406E21-932D-43E6-AC6C-290073C912A5.jpeg

Nothing better 🍺🍺
8A406E21-932D-43E6-AC6C-290073C912A5.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Azzler

Top 20
Now that I'm feeling the end game approaching, and pondering celebration, an idea is formulating in my head.
And that is a meetup/celebration week in Phuket, Thailand.

I know a few of you bastards are already veterans of this paradise. It looks amazing!

Okokok it's a bit soon, a bit soon, but think about it everyone. It could be amazing. :)

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Remark

Top 20
Not that I am greedy or selfish, but knowing my situation it wold be polite if the I am at the front of the queue to board the boat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yes,

TELL EM TO BRING UP THE LOBSTER🦞

I'll join the queue for the boat trip but you can keep the lobsters.
See, I'm not shellfish....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
So who's comming to Thailand after this all blows over?
Phuket, Ko Samui, Koh Phi Phi Leh & Maya Bay?

Meet up in December perhaps?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
So who's comming to Thailand after this all blows over?
Phuket, Ko Samui, Koh Phi Phi Leh & Maya Bay, Pattya?

Meet up in December perhaps?
Fuck off. Tuscany or bust!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom