AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Im sure i could find it if I looked but cbfed. Anyone know the terms of the TIA under which it could be cancelled?
20 millions bux

Reactions: 5 users
On both photos Felix is wearing his gold watch, with the Catholic clerics no bullet proof jacket and chopped off just below the knees, with the Islamic clerics Felix is wearing his bullet proof jacket and his polished black shoes (I thought you have to take your shoes off when entering a mosque, maybe El Presidente has an exemption or just a case of cold feet ).
You noticed . Meetup was held outside the prayer hall hence everyone is in their shoes. Interesting bit is, Iranian (Shia) clerics amongst the group which is frowned upon by the big rich boys of Saudi and Emiratis. Which tells me that Felix may have no commitment with any of the middle eastern parties as such and is a free-man-Django. Plus, at this stage he might be more focused on increasing his voters from all religious parties and is there to please everyone even the Chinese for their brown bags.

Well spotted cruiser, I’m not surprised you are someone who used to do those ‘spot the difference’ puzzles, I used to do them myself

And thanks Rediah for clarifying Felix’s lack of real commitment to the cause, I was a little concerned he was wearing a different kind of vest

And please someone explain to this troll that changing your name without changing your profile photo makes you an even dumber fuckwit troll than we thought

IMG_5103.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well spotted cruiser, I’m not surprised you are someone who used to do those ‘spot the difference’ puzzles, I used to do them myself

And thanks Rediah for clarifying Felix’s lack of real commitment to the cause, I was a little concerned he was wearing a different kind of vest

And please someone explain to this troll that changing your name without changing your profile photo makes you an even dumber fuckwit troll than we thought

View attachment 39198
I know Bags.....I was about to post something very similar
1688373429021.png
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

whales

Regular
View attachment 39196

What does that make Felix then?
Hopefully our lawyers are filing this info for the ICSID.
but hopefully either a take over or ML prevails before going to court.

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
beer-spit-take-lindsay-lohan-pdftirgn78wffhxx.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Looks like being as economical as possible with announcements and arrangements

Don't bother setting a specific extension date on the TIA

Saves having to make another announcement in a months time or 2 months time

They'll just let us know when it's important and it happens

Cutting down on operating costs by not having to get the receptionist to change the dates and hit send every 2 months. Smart move by the BoD, they deserve some freebies for that.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Cutting down on operating costs by not having to get the receptionist to change the dates and hit send every 2 months. Smart move by the BoD, they deserve some freebies for that.
Best BoD on the ASX! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 39198
In one of my previous jobs I was supposed to study pictures.

I notice you have your picture scanner trained on Kyle the silly fukwit.

Btw, it's gin o'clock, fuk almost forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
In one of my previous jobs I was supposed to study pictures.

I notice you have your picture scanner trained on Kyle the silly fukwit.

Btw, it's gin o'clock, fuk almost forgot.

Are we talking works of art, CIA satellite 🛰️ images, police mug shots or Penthouse magazines 🤔

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

The Fox

Regular
Penthouse magazines.
LIMITED EDITION of course Cruiser 👍

On another note, I must say my branding is starting too taking hold, oh yeh, Can't wait for the royalties to start coming through 👍

Attachments

• CHARGE FOX .pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 215

Winenut

Go AVZ!
LIMITED EDITION of course Cruiser 👍

On another note, I must say my branding is starting too taking hold, oh yeh, Can't wait for the royalties to start coming through 👍
1688388773449.png

Just a little help with the visual thing......

You know we have millenials watching....well....a few I think :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Love
  • Haha
  • Love

Frank

Top 20
1688389863848.png

1688389959738.png

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
1688391034469.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

The Fox

Regular
Well I'm Gen X, and proud of it.

The Millennials, hmmm, many will die of bowel cancer, diabetes or similar mostly due to lifestyle related choices / outcomes. Stop right there those of you who have such diseases not related to lifestyle choices, I respect you and I see you, although you are very much the minority in said cohort correct ?

As for me, I will die by a good old fashioned heart attack of AF stroke. 😁

1688392544907.png

• Fire
  • Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Well I'm Gen X, and proud of it.

The Millennials, hmmm, many will die of bowel cancer, diabetes or similar mostly due to lifestyle related choices / outcomes. Stop right there those of you who have such diseases not related to lifestyle choices, I respect you and I see you, although you are very much the minority in said cohort correct ?

As for me, I will die by a good old fashioned heart attack of AF stroke. 😁

View attachment 39214
Fuck, here am I sitting here thinking haha old gen x bastards.... Then I googled it and realised I'm also one of us. :LOL:

Young at heart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom