AVZ Discussion 2022

The Fox

Regular
Hey kids, what interesting times we live in. 😁

Happy to share my sentiment and thoughts of where we are, in short, I'm sleeping well at night these days.

Positive outcomes, not far away IMO, so hang tight SH's, there's not going to be a fight.

Oh, you ask, what outcome?

Well, there is no point even slightly indicating any details of an outcome due to the amount of cunts and trolls here, (apologies girls and Nells)

Well for the trolls and arseholes, you can suck my balls and kiss my butthole. (OMG, I am a poet and I didn't know it)

Sorry, yes I'm not normally known for my crude and rude comments, however they are all directed to one person, just one, or two actually, yes two of you that need to fall off a cliff.

Said, persons, who hide in plain sight, yet are so dumb one even advertises where he lives @H00ts....and the other is on FB looking just like a troll and so easy to spot.

Yes I'm talking about you ya fuck'en dickhead Ms. Linda Bruce, a peroxided, hair permed and social media addicted fuck'en old mole who’s living on the Gold Coast.

You can both go fuck yourselves 😂

The rest of you, I love you long time 😁 🦊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

geo_au

Regular
"I am happy with my investment in the DRC and confident it will do ok for me as I invested small change"- geo-au
You are a true wombat

Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular
Hey kids, what an interesting times we live in. 😁

Happy to share my sentiment and thoughts of where we are, in short, I'm sleeping well at night these days.

Positive outcomes, not far away IMO, so hang tight SH's, there's not going to be a fight.

Well, there is no point even slightly indicating any details of an outcome due to the amount of cunts and trolls here, (apologies girls and Nells)

Well for the trolls and arseholes, you can suck my balls and kiss my butthole. (OMG, I am a poet and I didn't know it)

Sorry, yes I'm not normally known for my crude and rude comments, however they are all directed to one person, just one, or two actually, yes two of you that need to fall off a cliff.

Said, persons, who hide in plain sight, yet are so dumb one even advertises where he lives @H00ts....and the other is on FB looking just like a troll and so easy to spot.

Yes I'm talking about you ya fuck'en dickhead and Linda Bruce, a peroxided, hair permed addicted, fuck'en old mole living like a troll on the Gold Coast.

You can both suck my balls. 😂

Obviously doing Dry July Fox….did we end up guessing who you were on the bird ???? …Welcome back buddy 🤓🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Well we are lucky to have the best BoD and who cares about their salarys when some are earning multi millions.
1B02438A-6893-48E4-BF79-ADC0306F6F4B.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

The Fox

Regular
Obviously doing Dry July Fox….did we end up guessing who you were on the bird ???? …Welcome back buddy 🤓🦊
Yeh, that was all a bit messy in the early hours, my bad. 🤦‍♂️

As for dry July, yep, feeling a bit dry for sure.

I think I’ll just stay inebriated until July is over, waiting on Dan Murphy’s delivery as I speak.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

1688337765032.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Flight996

Regular
Most of us are familiar with the 3% (sometimes 2%) heuristic used to approximate the value of an underground resource, particularly in early stage copper discoveries. This rule-of-thumb is increasingly used for spodumine discoveries. Based on this, Roche Dure's upgrade to 550Mt at 1.65% alone has a value of between US$44 billion and $US66 billion. Mid-range is $US55 billion. Using this approximation, and not taking into account Carrier de l'Este or other potential pegmatite sites at Manono:

AVZ (75% pre-CATH) is worth approx AU$18 per share
AVZ (51% post-CATH) is worth approx AU12 per share

I know, it's a very simplistic calculation that does not take into account a wide range of variables such as sovereign risk discount, the inferred value of the Capex incl crusher/concentrator, or the cost of rejuvinating the hydro power plant and upgrading roads and bridges. But at the same time it affords zero value to Carrier de l'Este.

Today Stockhead published a separate rule-of-thumb that is used Euroz Hartleys to value early spodumine discoveries. It goes like this:
  • Each 10 million tonnes of potential spodumene resource = $80-$100 million of exploration value.
  • Each 10Mt of resource that has a clear pathway to production = $150-$300m of speculative development value.
  • Each 10Mt of inventory (when in production) = $1.2 billion (at spot prices).
Unfortunately, I am unsure how to properly apply these metrics in order to compare with the 2-3% heuristic approach.

Today is the first trading day of the new financial year, which hopefully is a bumper lithium year for us all.

Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 43 users

Azzler

Top 20
Hey kids, what interesting times we live in. 😁

Yes I'm talking about you ya fuck'en dickhead Ms. Linda Bruce, a peroxided, hair permed and social media addicted fuck'en old mole who’s living on the Gold Coast.

You can both go fuck yourselves 😂

Nice to see you again Mr. Fox. 😁

I'm hearing the same thing though certainty is extremerly vague, so I hope your source is more definite.

I have such mixed feelings about my investment in AVZ, because despite the pain and worry, even if we only get out of this with a sale price far less than it's worth, it will still be the best trade I'll ever make in my lifetime, and the decision that gave me financial freedom.
Hahaha now watch it all get stolen away now I've said that. 😅🤪

It's easy to start dreaming big considering how valuable Manono really is though, I was watching a review of the Porsche Cayenne S, certainly made me pray for a higher sale price :)

I think I'm happier about the "not too long" part though, and almost barely caring about the price part, like many, I just want this to be over.

Fingers and toes crossed, staying positive, go team AVZ, go Nigel!

Last edited:
Reactions: 43 users
So where's the update on the CATH TIA, that should have come out on Friday.......

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
So where's the update on the CATH TIA, that should have come out on Friday.......
They've been late in the past, up to a week IIRC.
I'm fairly sure CATH are still with us.

• Thinking

Onthefm

Regular
Most of us are familiar with the 3% (sometimes 2%) heuristic used to approximate the value of an underground resource, particularly in early stage copper discoveries. This rule-of-thumb is increasingly used for spodumine discoveries. Based on this, Roche Dure upgraded to 550Mt at 1.65% alone has a value of between US$44 billion and $US66 billion. Mid-range is $US55 billion. Using this approximation, and not taking into account Carrier de l'Este or other potential pegmatite sites at Manono:

I know, it's a very simplistic calculation that does not take into account a wide range of variables such as sovereign risk discount, the inferred value of the crusher/concentrator, rejuvination of the hydro power plant, and upgrades to roads and bridges. But at the same time it affords zero value to Carrier de l'Este.

Today Stockhead published a separate rule-of-thumb that is used Euroz Hartleys to value early spodumine discoveries. It goes like this:
  • Each 10 million tonnes of potential spodumene resource = $80-$100 million of exploration value.
  • Each 10Mt of resource that has a clear pathway to production = $150-$300m of speculative development value.
Unfortunately, I am unsure how to properly apply these metrics in order to compare with the 2.5% heuristic approach.

Today is the first trading day of the new financial year, which hopefully is a bumper lithium year for us all.

Cheers
F
Mate once/if l get out of this one as far as I'm concerned sovereign risk in drc is 100%. For listed western companies. Its a shame really. So so much potential.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
I was just having a private chat with @Frank and telling him how I noticed that Antoinette N’samba was following him on Twitter when I saw her post this photo this morning

IMG_5099.jpeg

Which is a little funny because the other day he was in this one

IMG_5100.jpeg

Just wondering if it’s the same people in different hats? Is anyone here good at those spot the difference in the photo puzzles…. probably if I was being more honest I think I’m starting to spend a little too much time here 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

Strongman

Regular
*Well, well, well, What have we here Julien + CATL + Plant + DRC + Batteries + Developed :eek:

*Talk about things that make you go Hmm :unsure:

View attachment 39150

Surprised that this has not caused more discussion and comment. In the context of this tweet ( if it is genuine) surely the Cath TIA announcement is huge.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Surprised that this has not caused more discussion and comment. In the context of this tweet ( if it is genuine) surely the Cath TIA announcement is huge.
Alternatively DRC tells AVZ to fuck off and gives it to CATL 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
Nice to see you again Mr. Fox. 😁

I'm hearing the same thing though certainty is extremerly vague, so I hope your source is more definite.

I have such mixed feelings about my investment in AVZ, because despite the pain and worry, even if we only get out of this with a sale price far less than it's worth, it will still be the best trade I'll ever make in my lifetime, and the decision that gave me financial freedom.
Hahaha now watch it all get stolen away now I've said that. 😅🤪

It's easy to start dreaming big considering how valuable Manono really is though, I was watching a review of the Porsche Cayenne S, certainly made me pray for a higher sale price :)

I think I'm happier about the "not too long" part though, and almost barely caring about the price part, like many, I just want this to be over.

Fingers and toes crossed, staying positive, go team AVZ, go Nigel!

Any chance the best trade of your life will equate to 16x bags from here ..so about $12?

• Haha
Most of us are familiar with the 3% (sometimes 2%) heuristic used to approximate the value of an underground resource, particularly in early stage copper discoveries. This rule-of-thumb is increasingly used for spodumine discoveries. Based on this, Roche Dure upgraded to 550Mt at 1.65% alone has a value of between US$44 billion and $US66 billion. Mid-range is $US55 billion. Using this approximation, and not taking into account Carrier de l'Este or other potential pegmatite sites at Manono:

I know, it's a very simplistic calculation that does not take into account a wide range of variables such as sovereign risk discount, the inferred value of the Capex incl crusher/concentrator, or the cost of rejuvinating the hydro power plant and upgrading roads and bridges. But at the same time it affords zero value to Carrier de l'Este.

Unfortunately, I am unsure how to properly apply these metrics in order to compare with the 2.5% heuristic approach.

Cheers
F
This extrapolation is extremely useful... Valuations of roughly $US11B can be easily obtained via in-ground and Euroz Hartleys method.

Setfire2thehive has some excellent calculation resources on twitter and HC for those interested.

Thanks @Flight996

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1688353391097.png

Now you see how clever I really am

I sold it as an "anchor" to cover my calculations from the spies and trolls but there was some serious work that went into my $12 price prediction.....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Azzler

Top 20
Any chance the best trade of your life will equate to 16x bags from here ..so about $12?
I got in at 8c mate🙂

• Fire
  • Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I got in at 8c mate🙂
noice :)

The 16 bags "from here" reference from CHB was 16 x current price 78c ....which is approximately $12....$12.....$12 :cool:

• Fire
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The week has started on a little more upbeat note

Hopefully we get some positive news which would be most welcome by everyone

Except that stupid mole/troll/trading tranny..... Linda Bruce :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
noice :)

The 16 bags "from here" reference from CHB was 16 x current price 78c ....which is approximately $12....$12.....$12 :cool:

You're now underpricing it mate

donald trump price GIF by Election 2016

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom