AVZ Discussion 2022

Well my take is that this announcement signals that it's time to sell.
I'd bet on my own asshole that Cath, or Pei or CATL have already expressed interest to buy the lot if AVZ were to sell.
They've been VERY keen on getting the stuff, and there is no better way of getting the stuff than if you controll the stuff.

Only competitors placing bids will give shareholders maximum value.
I'd imagine Nige and crew have been flying around the place, giving prospective buyers a sneaky look at the DFS2.0, and with the updated resource size now released, they'll be calling in all bidders.

Cath/pei have a lot of money, I can't see them not matching bids, plus an already established relationship with AVZ counts.
So I think it's very possible.

However, the DRC probably want to diversify away from china, so that might cause issues.

And here's an optimistic possability....

This announcement means it's already been sold! :)
Sounds very nice, but hope these ideas aren’t pulled out of your arse, otherwise you’ll have to pull a 🍍 out too 😁

Gltah

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sounds very nice, but hope these ideas aren’t pulled out of your arse, otherwise you’ll have to pull a 🍍 out too 😁

Gltah

I will never put pineapple on a pizza again for the rest of my life....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
They held off for a few months, now we get all of it at once. It's quite a few holes.
There have been 4 previous results released to market regarding the extension drilling. They have to go through the lab before AVZ can release them which is why there is a delay between drilling ending and the announcement. This was the final set of results which means the database is complete and it will now be sent to the independent consultants as per today's announcement.

Reactions: 19 users

blu

Regular
Off topic but does Anyone know if you can change your name on here at all ?

I messaged admins but no response.

Happy Friday all
I've messaged @zeebot a few times with no response either. Is that the right tag?

Azzler

Top 20
There have been 4 previous results released to market regarding the extension drilling. They have to go through the lab before AVZ can release them which is why there is a delay between drilling ending and the announcement. This was the final set of results which means the database is complete and it will now be sent to the independent consultants as per today's announcement.
Yes I know but I'm pointing out the gap.
31/10/22 : 4 holes
1/12/22: 4 holes
28/2/23: 4 holes
22/3/23: 5 holes

Large gap here!
Absolute blackout.
Keep all info secret.

30/6/23 : 36 holes. (Blackout over?)

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Mind the gap...

1688118888226.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
"And here's an optimistic possability....

This announcement means it's already been sold!"

View attachment 39089

I had to use my own gif!!! :ROFLMAO:

Or are they only following the ASX continuous disclosure rules when they feel like it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Yes I know but I'm pointing out the gap.
31/10/22 : 4 holes
1/12/22: 4 holes
28/2/23: 4 holes
22/3/23: 5 holes

Large gap here!
Absolute blackout.
Keep all info secret.

30/6/23 : 36 holes. (Blackout over?)
Yeah good point about the holes but the delay is only 3 months since last one not that much longer than 2 months between December and February. Hope you're right that it's tactical but an operational reason is more likely imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Posted on the crapper for the first time in a while on a totally unrelated stock

Immediately got attacked for fucking nothing

What a shit show that place is ....geez :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
Yeah good point about the holes but the delay is only 3 months since last one not that much longer than 2 months between December and February. Hope you're right that it's tactical but an operational reason is more likely imo
But they stopped reporting every 4-5 holes, suddenly next report is thirty freaking six holes my dude!

Reactions: 9 users
But they stopped reporting every 4-5 holes, suddenly next report is thirty freaking six holes my dude!
Getting reports from assay companies is a thing. Who knows about the bulk billing rate.

@Azzler I got information tonight (legally disclosed as we are not bound by ASX disclosure rules while suspended)

AVZ has successfully negotiated ownership with Dathomir and Cominiere. Zijin is out and ICC cases now null and void.

Awaiting documents for the legal transfer of ownership to AVZ to be officially signed ahead of the PE for 13359 being granted, including cassiterite.

90% ownership confirmed ahead of CATH TIA with CATH to then take the original agreed amount.

Felix ministerial reshuffle currently underway and Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having negotiated all the above on his behalf.

Announcement confirming all the above imminent

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

marksmann007

Regular
Imagine Nigel slamming this document down on Tshisekedi’s desk after a meeting with his dodgy ministers advising him AVZ are holding up the project and doing nothing with the tenement. Nigel (You’re fu#*king welcome)!🤬

Reactions: 6 users
@Azzler I got information tonight (legally disclosed as we are not bound by ASX disclosure rules while suspended)

AVZ has successfully negotiated ownership with Dathomir and Cominiere. Zijin is out and ICC cases now null and void.

Awaiting documents for the legal transfer of ownership to AVZ to be officially signed ahead of the PE for 13359 being granted, including cassiterite.

90% ownership confirmed ahead of CATH TIA with CATH to then take the original agreed amount.

Felix ministerial reshuffle currently underway and Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having achieved all the above on his behalf.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the Minister of Mines is marrying the Minister of Portfolio and we are all invited…. That was all told to me by the next door neighbours beagle and hopefully should put an end to all the speculation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Oh, I forgot to mention, the Minister of Mines is marrying the Minister of Portfolio and we are all invited…. That was all told to me by the next door neighbours beagle and hopefully should put an end to all the speculation

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You.....

1688124304316.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Mute22

Regular

Felix ministerial reshuffle currently underway and Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having negotiated all the above on his behalf.

............. and then I woke up..

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
I've messaged @zeebot a few times with no response either. Is that the right tag?
Go with what winenut said it will work just gotta have heaps of beers and come up with something myself 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

IMG_4282.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

wanker
suck my dick GIF

Reactions: 11 users

Bro you ruined my weekend, fark you

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom