AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@mooorning

Muchos gracios for that update

At least we still have conflicting information, which seems to be standard in DRC

Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
I fully endorse Janes comments - pretty poor form.

Silent
This is not investment advice - do your own research
Thank you Silent on that most salient point of advice
I did my own research,

My Findings :

In this I found startlingly that Janes opining on messing with people who are very concerned about the AVZ outcome (would this not be every. single. shareholder. including...ahh nvm) is wrong morally, ethically and the height of most undesirable behaviours.

Upon coming to this conclusion on Janes stance, I found myself agreeing with said stance placing my AVZ cap firmly on my head with a hand placed gently on my beating heart a slight dip of the head in a solemn moment of silence, in solidarity with the suffering of the AVZ Army.

The next step on the ladder of logic is to look at the said 'messing' that has crossed the line into the realm of moral scum.

Ahhh its someone has fights with his own shadow, jokes alot, also is notorious for a patience shorter than a midget on his knees.

Upon reading this very post myself before all that followed, my reaction was during reading, here is a joke coming, by the end, that was a joke, I was mildly amused and what may have been mistaken for a smile could have spread across my face.

Ok lets look at this:

The first clue was to be found as early as the second line : 'AVZ has successfully negotiated'
Sorry Bags but was a huge red flag for me and my bullshit alarms went fucking ballistic.

The second clue was : 'including cassiterite'
We have always forgot about the tin, shit CAMI has forgot about the tin, so this let me know my todger was being pulled.

The third clue : '90% ownership confirmed'
Really guys, fucking really. With the GREED the DRC Govt is showing, the outright corruption coursing through the veins of literally every single politician milking the DRC dry, you thought we would get 90%. Its as obvious as a bloke in drag (library time with the kids for some of you newbies here) that we are not getting 90%, it is clear the DRC want more, for the excellent assistance we have received from them to date.

The fourth clue : 'Felix ministerial reshuffle currently underway'
DRC has already had a ministerial reshuffle remember, and come on the last one took months upon months AFTER they announced it, now re-read that twice and then pause, wait for it.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
there we go hopefully that creaking you heard was the remainder of your braincells firing up.

The Fifth clue : 'Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having negotiated all the above on his behalf.'
FFS do I really have to go into this. Nige is actually transferring half his owned shares to me. Cue a few smooth brains emailing Nigel in protest.

Conclusion:

This was a joke, for the majority of those who have been reading this forum for some time now they would have picked up on this before the end of the post. By the end of the post its an obvious joke, even to those who are a bit, um, well, slow.

A joke is a display of humor, having fun with words, to solicit laughter, even to cause amusement.

Those who did not find any slight enjoyment in the 'offending' post and also similar from others in recent times, most likely have undergone a humor lobotomy, the same crowd that finds offence in a picture of an attractive woman in a bikini from @JAG :eek:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

BRICK

Regular
I did my own research,

My Findings :

In this I found startlingly that Janes opining on messing with people who are very concerned about the AVZ outcome (would this not be every. single. shareholder. including...ahh nvm) is wrong morally, ethically and the height of most undesirable behaviours.

Upon coming to this conclusion on Janes stance, I found myself agreeing with said stance placing my AVZ cap firmly on my head with a hand placed gently on my beating heart a slight dip of the head in a solemn moment of silence, in solidarity with the suffering of the AVZ Army.

The next step on the ladder of logic is to look at the said 'messing' that has crossed the line into the realm of moral scum.

Ahhh its someone has fights with his own shadow, jokes alot, also is notorious for a patience shorter than a midget on his knees.

Upon reading this very post myself before all that followed, my reaction was during reading, here is a joke coming, by the end, that was a joke, I was mildly amused and what may have been mistaken for a smile could have spread across my face.

Ok lets look at this:

The first clue was to be found as early as the second line : 'AVZ has successfully negotiated'
Sorry Bags but was a huge red flag for me and my bullshit alarms went fucking ballistic.

We have always forgot about the tin, shit CAMI has forgot about the tin, so this let me know my todger was being pulled.

Really guys, fucking really. With the GREED the DRC Govt is showing, the outright corruption coursing through the veins of literally every single politician milking the DRC dry, you thought we would get 90%. Its as obvious as a bloke in drag (library time with the kids for some of you newbies here) that we are not getting 90%, it is clear the DRC want more, for the excellent assistance we have received from them to date.

DRC has already had a ministerial reshuffle remember, and come on the last one took months upon months AFTER they announced it, now re-read that twice and then pause, wait for it.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
there we go hopefully that creaking you heard was the remainder of your braincells firing up.

The Fifth clue : 'Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having negotiated all the above on his behalf.'
FFS do I really have to go into this. Nige is actually transferring half his owned shares to me. Cue a few smooth brains emailing Nigel in protest.

Conclusion:

This was a joke, for the majority of those who have been reading this forum for some time now they would have picked up on this before the end of the post. By the end of the post its an obvious joke, even to those who are a bit, um, well, slow.

A joke is a display of humor, having fun with words, to solicit laughter, even to cause amusement.

Those who did not find any slight enjoyment in this post and also similar from others in recent times, most likely have undergone a humor lobotomy, the same crowd that finds offence in a picture of an attractive woman in a bikini from @JAG :eek:
fUCKING gOLD.

Now,
Wheres the cheese?

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
I did my own research,

My Findings :

Ok lets look at this:

Conclusion:

Those who did not find any slight enjoyment in the 'offending' post and also similar from others in recent times, most likely have undergone a humor lobotomy, the same crowd that finds offence in a picture of an attractive woman in a bikini from @JAG :eek:
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Elmitso

Ain't got no problems with jokes or banter/satire on this forum.
Not a fan of the constant "difference of opinion, therefore you're a Chinese troll/shorter" speel that often gets thrown around here.
Also a rare few of the older/longer term posters here can act like the keepers of the key/superior, no one likes that.

Calling people fuckwits and morons simply because they've slightly pricked your pride ain't my jam either. Just my personal opinions.

I enjoy TSE for its more informative/less chaotic nature than HC. Have been here since day 1.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

John25

Regular
"Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having negotiated all the above on his behalf."
Anyone gullible enough to believe this deserves to be ridiculed publicly:LOL::ROFLMAO:
What his/hers/other AJN shares 🤓😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

SilentOne

Regular
IMG_3935.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

ptlas

Regular
Ain't got no problems with jokes or banter/satire on this forum.
Not a fan of the constant "difference of opinion, therefore you're a Chinese troll/shorter" speel that often gets thrown around here.
Also a rare few of the older/longer term posters here can act like the keepers of the key/superior, no one likes that.

Calling people fuckwits and morons simply because they've slightly pricked your pride ain't my jam either. Just my personal opinions.

I enjoy TSE for its more informative/less chaotic nature than HC. Have been here since day 1.
The keepers of the key have minimised trolling and indeed had success in removing trolls permanently .

That is one of the things that differentiates TSE from the crapper.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I did my own research,

My Findings :

Ok lets look at this:

Conclusion:

Humour definitely isn't for everyone and those people somehow always seem to find their way to comedy shows and cry when the likes of Jimmy Carr or Jim Jefferies ridicule them. Like a comedic version of natural selection.

If we couldn't have a joke what we're we supposed to be doing for the last year? Day trading AVZ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BRICK

Regular
The keepers of the key have minimised trolling and indeed had success in removing trolls permanently .

That is one of the things that differentiates TSE from the crapper.
And the tribal council has spoken…

❤️

That’s why we love it here

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
1688186784976.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Azzler

Top 20
There are different levels to humour. I suppose if your IQ is under 50 then someone simply saying things that are untrue is likely enough to make you clap your hands and howl.

View attachment 39115
I find your bullying and ridicule of a fellow struggling human being reprehensible.
What kind of phychopath treats humans this way?
And now you mock people with intelectual disabilities?
What is wrong with you?
Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

JNRB

Regular
Wierd times on here this week.

Company released some good news and it seems people just don't know how to respond to that anymore, so things just went a little bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
On a serious note do we see light at the end of the Tunnel, a Takeover maybe, why would the company release those drilling results is a messege in this

Reactions: 1 users

RHyNO

Regular
a positive announcement followed by completely tight lipped mgmt regarding the shmozzle. Mgmt obviously playing it super close to the chest to avoid giving the dogs any bones even in the press. Feeling a nice positive fluffy upswing about it all.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom