AVZ Discussion 2022

Bro you ruined my weekend, fark you

Sorry mate, are you telling me there’s already enough people speculating, posting rumours and making up bullshit…. Noted

@Azzler you know we have chatted in private, no disrespect to you mate, just making a point

@Largus Averta what a stupid name you have, pity your in the west and not over here in NSW…. This is for you and your fuckwit mates 🖕

And on ignore where ignorant fuckwits go

Thank goodness I’m starting to feel like my old self again 👊💥🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Azzler

Top 20
LOL @MoneyBags1348 ya shit stirer.
That's all we do here 24/7, speculate on what we think is happening.

Reactions: 5 users
You are certainly not an intelligent guy that is for sure!

When you know there are people who are very concerned with the outcome, messing with them like this is out of line. Moron.

I’m sick of the bullshit too, that’s the point

The best thing about this is I see the fuckwits who offer nothing to the threads I can put on ignore…. Like you

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Dijon101

Regular
@Azzler I got information tonight (legally disclosed as we are not bound by ASX disclosure rules while suspended)

AVZ has successfully negotiated ownership with Dathomir and Cominiere. Zijin is out and ICC cases now null and void.

Awaiting documents for the legal transfer of ownership to AVZ to be officially signed ahead of the PE for 13359 being granted, including cassiterite.

90% ownership confirmed ahead of CATH TIA with CATH to then take the original agreed amount.

Felix ministerial reshuffle currently underway and Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having negotiated all the above on his behalf.

Announcement confirming all the above imminent

I like your style

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Elmitso

The best thing about this is I see the fuckwits who offer nothing to the threads I can put on ignore…. Like you
It's alright Jane, he's just an old frustrated loser

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
Brokecity?
Finances: 65 million USD borrowed on the financial market

Nearly USD 65 million was borrowed on the financial market in the Democratic Republic of Congo through the issuance of indexed bond treasury bills, said a statement from the Ministry of Finance received by the ACP on Thursday.

“Indexed bond treasury bills issued in the financial market by the government, through the Ministry of Finance, yielded USD 65 million at the auctioned amount coverage rate of 54%,” it read. in the press release of the said ministry.

He pointed out that two bidders in total have been served for these financial securities with three months of maturity and will be reimbursed with an interest rate of 10%. :oops: :eek: :rolleyes:

A Treasury bond is a debt security issued by the State, and repayable at maturity.

In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the government issues debt securities through the public treasury.

When an economic operator or an individual buys a Treasury bond, he lends money to the State and becomes, in a way, its creditor.

100% guaranteed by the government that issues it, the Treasury bond is one of the safest investments on the money market. :unsure:

mediacongo

*Maybe, but we're talking about the DR fucking C for Corruption here Mr Congo :rolleyes:

You know the one, Where $Millions go missing, just Vanish into thin Air / Paper Bags etc.

Where Nothing is Safe / Guaranteed anymore, even a ML :rolleyes:

Especially when you've done everything by the Book :mad:

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Pedro

@Azzler I got information tonight (legally disclosed as we are not bound by ASX disclosure rules while suspended)

AVZ has successfully negotiated ownership with Dathomir and Cominiere. Zijin is out and ICC cases now null and void.

Awaiting documents for the legal transfer of ownership to AVZ to be officially signed ahead of the PE for 13359 being granted, including cassiterite.

90% ownership confirmed ahead of CATH TIA with CATH to then take the original agreed amount.

Felix ministerial reshuffle currently underway and Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having negotiated all the above on his behalf.

Announcement confirming all the above imminent
Must admit I just had the happiest 5 seconds for 60 weeks, the ending was a downer but worth it.
Thanks MB for your amazing input during these confusing times, to all the sooks grow some balls. P

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Nellie17

Regular

Bag's you are a total fukstick (haha), but I love the honesty in your posts and to certain posters! I've also, always believed in calling a spade a spade, where needed!!
I've coped my fair bit of criticism on here by posting in a round about way what I've heard before, so now I really can't be fucked. I love your research, but like you, if people can't be bothered, getting off their arses and making an effort to find things out for themselves, fuck them!
There's plenty of different ways to find out what you want to know!
P.s can't wait to meet you one day, and land one on your chin 👊
Keep up your great work!

We are getting there, and the BOD are busting their balls to get us there, so to all you holders who reckon they are just over paid geologists - fuck you! Without Nigel wanting to get this over the line, we'd all be fucked!

Cheers & good evening,
Nells x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

DoubleA

Regular
Bag's you are a total fukstick (haha), but I love the honesty in your posts and to certain posters! I've also, always believed in calling a spade a spade, where needed!!
I've coped my fair bit of criticism on here by posting in a round about way what I've heard before, so now I really can't be fucked. I love your research, but like you, if people can't be bothered, getting off their arses and making an effort to find things out for themselves, fuck them!
Keep up your great work!

We are getting there, and the BOD are busting their balls to get us there, so to all you holders who reckon they are just over paid geologists - fuck you! Without Nigel wanting to get this over the line, we'd all be fucked!

Cheers & good evening,
Nells x

I realise you copped a fair bit of criticism when some of the calls did not come to fruition, but I have said before that I and others appreciated your posts.

Can anyone confirm if BOD are in DRC currently?

Are they negotiating? With who (Zijin/Cominiere/DRC Gov)?

Frank

Top 20
*Fyi, An update / latest on the War between the Congo and the Catholics :eek: :oops: :eek:

For several observers, it is not what a certain opinion describes as a war between the Catholic Church and the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi.

Water has flowed under the bridge on this subject.

The situation darkened after Tshisekedi's speech in Mbuji-Mayi where he had the right words to denounce "a certain drift of certain officials of the Roman Catholic Church" calling on them to be in the middle of the Village.

In response, far from falling into the logic of war, the Archbishop of Lubumbashi chose instead the path of wisdom, that of advice to the Head of State in whom lies the hope of an entire people, with regard to the fight of the UDPS his party for the emergence of the Congo, a decades-old fight.

For Monseigneur Fulgence Muteba, Tshisekedi has an interest in freeing himself on the one hand from the lobbies of pastors and money-hungry charlatans and, on the other hand, from courtiers of his ethnic group as well as fanatics of the UDPS.

The shepherd did not put gloves in his mouth, when he sees that the Congo continues its descent into hell while it is in the hands of the long-awaited pilot.

Would Tshisekedi have fallen into the same trap as his predecessors?

If the answer to this concern is positive, what would be the use of a second term considered as a final hunt for the UDPS condemned to wipe the tears of the Congolese?

In any case, we conclude, the situation is serious, the wise advice of Monsignor Fulgence Muteba is to be meditated on day and night.

mediacongo

• Thinking

Charbella

Regular

I only have one question for you Bags. What is your height? Let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Keep up your great work!

Cheers & good evening,
Nells x
Hi Nells, love your posts. My favourite posters are @Nellie17 @9cardomaha @MoneyBags1348 @The Fox @Chilla @Carlos Danger love your contributions!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

pow4ade

Regular
Thanks for providing more info Frank. I sent this off to the IMF this morning….

AVZ Minerals spent 6 years & millions of dollars developing the Manono Project. The project, ML & ownership delayed, then removed by the actions of Cominiere, Chinese company Zijin and Simon Cong (Read the IGF report)

AVZ carried out Soil Sampling Field Mapping Consulting Drilling Metallurgical Testing FEED Study Securing a lease on an Industrial Site for logistics (road haulage, rail & port services & infrastructure rehab to the road from Manono)

AVZ produced a 160 page DFS; Received DFS Technical Approval; Had a SEZ Agreement; Tendered for Mining Infrastructure; Followed the DRC Mining Code; Satisfied all required approvals - Environmental; Financial Capability (through Raising Capital, Negotiating Funding with Pan African DFI’s and Offtake Agreements for both Lithium and Tin); Favourable Cadastral & Technical Opinion of the DFS for the Manono project; Produced 85 page Sustainability Report including ESG & 7 ESIA Reports. Decree to award the ML was granted then taken away.

Unfortunately this was all I could get into the form because I was on my phone. I’ll be on my laptop later and will send a more detailed email to them later today

Might now be worth mentioning Mupande in every piece of information put out there relating to our project…. A lot of people know this arsewipe is corrupt and those who don’t should be informed
For maximum impact forget contact forms, hit up the Executive Board directly via their management team, which has just reviewed DRC's credit facility:

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/ar/2022/who-we-are/executive-directors-management-team/

For their email addys an enquiry thru the generic contact form should suffice.

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Good to see you are still pissing people off here bags, I don't recognise any of the usernames calling you out as being here 6 months ago. Are we not allowed to shit post here anymore because of the new woke brigade?

P.S. I'll one owts you :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Remark

Top 20
Good to see you are still pissing people off here bags, I don't recognise any of the usernames calling you out as being here 6 months ago. Are we not allowed to shit post here anymore because of the new woke brigade?

"Nigel is giving me all his shares in return for me having negotiated all the above on his behalf."
Anyone gullible enough to believe this deserves to be ridiculed publicly:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Posted on the crapper for the first time in a while on a totally unrelated stock

Immediately got attacked for fucking nothing

What a shit show that place is ....geez :rolleyes:
I popped over to support you mate

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Uglybob

Regular
Keep up the good work Moneybags. Too many people on here complaining about getting no info and yet not getting off their own lazy arses.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

SilentOne

Regular
You are certainly not an intelligent guy that is for sure!

When you know there are people who are very concerned with the outcome, messing with them like this is out of line. Moron.
I fully endorse Janes comments - pretty poor form.

Silent
This is not investment advice - do your own research

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Mac Demarco GIF by Eternal Family

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20

Do we need to remind people there is a thread for those people who identify as dickheads?

Woke cretins who all suffer from a severe lack of humour can fuckoff an do one, this has been a heaven for those needing to let off steam, joke to release tension and also to talk seriously and share information.

Don't ruin this place, just crawl back to your cesspit, hotcrapper. ✌️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom