• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Drilling results. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Well looks like we just got our Friday announcement…. 120 page announcement on excellent drill results (2% - 4.9% LiO) I’ll take that 👍

Now one last joke then I have to get on with my training….

The minister comes home after a day of preaching at his church.

He says to his wife
“What’s for dinner darling?”

“Bloody steak” she says

“ Oh lord, you know you shouldn’t swear, I’m a minister of god” he says

“No no” she says, “It’s just the way you cook it, rare with the blood still running out of it”

“Oh ok, that’s alright then” he says

10min later little Johnny comes home and says to the minister…. “Hey dad, what’s for dinner”

The minister replies “We’re having bloody steak”

“Great” say’s little Johnny “Pass the fucken sauce”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

RHyNO

Regular
We as management just want you all to know that we are super happy with the size shape and nature of the lithium tenement we don’t own, have rights to, or will be able to drill in any foreseeable future. None the less. Here are some results you all paid for.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
Love having an A grade bull with an unbelievable set of tits

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
$15

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Hudnut

Regular
Those drilling results will put a rocket under the SP! Oh....wait....

One can only assume that Zijin and Cominiere will now have to update their claim for damages. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Berabakan

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
There must be some strategy here, either we're deep in negotiations and looking to squeeze an extra % out of the current bidder.

Or are we showing the DRC government how active we've been despite their ineptitude and general retardation.

Either way, they can't strip us and those results are off the fucking chain, i'll take it as good news for now.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Azzler

Top 20
Well if they're selling it, might as well use up our money to increase the resource size for negotiations.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Chilla

Regular
Looking at JORC 550MT++ @ 1.65% right there :love::love:

Where the shear is and the pegmatite drops off on the right hand side.........expect the peg to continue the dip east at same thickness but a few hundred metres greater depth. Use the open cut as a box cut portal entry to continue underground in about 50 years when the open pit is exhausted:p:p

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
AVZ gets red-flagged by Chinese umpires for releasing more exceptional drill results at Roche Dure...

200.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Onthefm

Regular
Looking at JORC 550MT++ @ 1.65% right there :love::love:

Where the shear is and the pegmatite drops off on the right hand side.........expect the peg to continue the dip east at same thickness but a few hundred metres greater depth. Use the open cut as a box cut portal entry to continue underground in about 50 years when the open pit is exhausted:p:p
Yep the drc elite will be spewing. There baggies could have been 20% bigger. Well done the nige. Rub their noses in it. Z will be wrapped.

• Haha

JasonM

Regular
being optimistic, I take this release as a big positive, puts further pressure and adds to leverage in their negotiations. Go AVZ, get those billions.

I'm still expecting another announcement tonight/monday on cath, lets see.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Bla bla bla…the conclusion is, you can’t use Aussies nowhere in the world because there work balance is like a donkey…everywhere where you met them you become the Imagine that there is a looser in front of you…stay in your own country and do what you want, but don’t irritate people with your knowledge that’s like an child who look in the sky and dream about to met Santa Claus 🎅…the damage that the holy BoD arranged is unique in the world 🌍
If only TSE had a “what the fuck” button or emoji to use in these instances.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If only TSE had a “what the fuck” button or emoji to use in these instances.

Feel free to copy and use this as required...

1688107800350.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom