AVZ Discussion 2022

whales

Regular
being optimistic, I take this release as a big positive, puts further pressure and adds to leverage in their negotiations. Go AVZ, get those billions.

I'm still expecting another announcement tonight/monday on cath, lets see.
With those drill results CATH with CATL would have enough lithium supply for their expanding needs.
Could it be possible a Take over of Dathcom 75 % by the Chinese in Cath / CATL.?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Thanks for the laughs guys (and management)
Drill results :ROFLMAO:
1688107800350.gif

(Courtesy Wino)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
There must be some strategy here, either we're deep in negotiations and looking to squeeze an extra % out of the current bidder.

Or are we showing the DRC government how active we've been despite their ineptitude and general retardation.

Either way, they can't strip us and those results are off the fucking chain, i'll take it as good news for now.
Many here and elsewhere have thought that there would be a stream of good news (esp. drilling results and DFS) to underpin the ML and a return to trading*.

I had thought we‘d hear about them in quick succession post the conclusion of whatever-the-fuck has happened over the last 60 weeks. Maybe the BOD got sick of waiting; maybe it’s the first of that series of announcements. We’ll see, hey?

*and burning those shorting mofos.

Edit: #FuckZijin

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

CashKing

Regular
Off topic but does Anyone know if you can change your name on here at all ?

I messaged admins but no response.

Happy Friday all

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Happy Friday all

Start here

1688113038804.png

Then go here

1688112949387.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Happy Friday all
Just don’t take FuckZijin - that’s mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Happy Friday all

Thinking of changing it to something a little less flamboyant like Trevor or Garry???:cool:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Azzler

Top 20
With those drill results CATH with CATL would have enough lithium supply for their expanding needs.
Could it be possible a Take over of Dathcom 75 % by the Chinese in Cath / CATL.?
VERY possible mate.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
VERY possible mate.
I'd rather hear about that than a CATH extension at this point.
12b CATH plus Zijin $12/share (damages)
USD

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
So with all these drilling results, am I right to assume that the 401mT @ 1.65% will change and be more and at a higher %%? Can someone explain it a bit clearer?

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
Thinking of changing it to something a little less flamboyant like Trevor or Garry???:cool:
Na ex-work name so should change it 👍

Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'd rather hear about that than a CATH extension at this point.
12b CATH plus Zijin $12/share (damages)
USD
Well my take is that this announcement signals that it's time to sell.
I'd bet on my own asshole that Cath, or Pei or CATL have already expressed interest to buy the lot if AVZ were to sell.
They've been VERY keen on getting the stuff, and there is no better way of getting the stuff than if you controll the stuff.

Only competitors placing bids will give shareholders maximum value.
I'd imagine Nige and crew have been flying around the place, giving prospective buyers a sneaky look at the DFS2.0, and with the updated resource size now released, they'll be calling in all bidders.

Cath/pei have a lot of money, I can't see them not matching bids, plus an already established relationship with AVZ counts.
So I think it's very possible.

However, the DRC probably want to diversify away from china, so that might cause issues.

And here's an optimistic possability....

This announcement means it's already been sold! :)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
Sold at what percentage ownership is the question.

Reactions: 1 users
I'd bet on my own asshole that Cath, or Pei or CATL have already expressed interest to buy the lot if AVZ were to sell.
They've been VERY keen on getting the stuff, and there is no better way of getting the stuff than if you controll the stuff.

I'd imagine Nige and crew have been flying around the place, giving prospective buyers a sneaky look at the DFS2.0, and with the updated resource size now released, they'll be calling in all bidders.

Cath/pei have a lot of money, I can't see them not matching bids, plus an already established relationship with AVZ counts.

However, the DRC probably want to diversify away from china, so that might cause issues.

If you are correct we all make bank.

If you are not correct you gunna have shit banking inside with no asshole rest of life.

Let's all hope you don't end up a brown michellin man ;-)

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!

"And here's an optimistic possability....

This announcement means it's already been sold!"

1688117091258.gif

I had to use my own gif!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

I don't think there's any meaning in this set of results being announced. It's the fifth set to be released so has probs just been released when received by AVZ imo

Yeah CATL could buy us out but that would be a strange deal for management to accept considering we already have their support. Would be them acknowledging that the only problem for the DRC government is AVZ.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
I don't think there's any meaning in this set of results being announced. It's the fifth set to be released so has probs just been released when received by AVZ imo

Yeah CATL could buy us out but that would be a strange deal for management to accept considering we already have their support. Would be them acknowledging that the only problem for the DRC government is AVZ.
They held off for a few months, now we get all of it at once. It's quite a few holes.

Top Bottom