AVZ Discussion 2022

Cut and paste from the last one? Any remember?
Screenshot_20230617_201508_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230617_201539_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Can’t be to hard on the boys, AVZ is quite an unbelievable story and confusing as fuck! For me anyway! At least the boys are open to discussion and evidently have done more research then the AFR!
I think it would be great if a knowledgeable shareholder would appear as a guest speaker on there podcast or do a dial in.
Why give oxygen to the fukwits.
They are the same as Tommy on a fishing exercise.

Why not do the hard yards and ask Felix why his country doesn't issue the ML for Manono Lithium and Tin Project.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
They sort of got some sort of right.... sort of...... but really it's not incisive and it really isn't the whole banana is it

They get a few marks for at least having a bit of a crack at it and getting it into the public domain and they had done some research ....sort of

End of the day the boys would probably be better served doing a podcast on the footy or something of that ilk
I have to admit this story appears a tiny bit different compared with their uneducated first attempt.
But you gotta start somewhere.

It is painfully obvious that they are learning as they go.

I wonder if they have the ability to learn the real story before it is all over red rover.

If they do they are worth mentioning, otherwise they are just another bunch of wankers trying to sell a blog.

timb89

Regular
Why give oxygen to the fukwits.
They are the same as Tommy on a fishing exercise.

Why not do the hard yards and ask Felix why his country doesn't issue the ML for Manono Lithium and Tin Project.

I disagree with this. I think they did a dispassionate/casual/birds eye view of the situation, and they did it as unbiasedly as we can expect. Perhaps my standard for unbiased is skewed after the go that AVZ has had but I didn't feel they were overtly targeting with an agenda.

Atleast to compare this to Tom Richardson, not even close.

Last edited:

Dazmac66

Regular
So we have the French company avoiding DRC like the plague and now FMG threating to pull the pin. Not bad timing really!! As I've stated before the Congolese are born without the embarrassment gene so probably will come to nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
1687008075193.png

1687007343739.png

1687007412970.png

1687007459657.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20

1687053790229.png

Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20

1687053925446.png

Reactions: 8 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
AVZ takes the DRC to International Arbitration | Daily Mining Show

Not going to mention who postered this on the crapper , but it's a good listen and neutral point of view. Found it interesting on plays over a TO. Some hogwash mixed into it and these guys are just having a crack, but obviously have a massive interest, as most of the podcast is about AVZ. I'll listen to anything that helps me get through these times even if its good, bad or ugly. Forward to the 12 min mark.

Those guys are just guessing. They should get jobs at Motley Fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Flight996

Regular
I have tried unsuccessfully to locate a copy of the Dathcom Joint Venture Agreement (2016). Can anyone here point me to where I may find this document please.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
F

I have tried unsuccessfully to locate a copy of the Dathcom Joint Venture Agreement (2016). Can anyone here point me to where I may find this document please.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
F
These?

Flight996

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
I think so, but an English version please.

I didn't take French at high school (I kicked the footy and played up instead, unfortunately).

Cheers
Just translate it?

Funtimes1

Emerged
Those guys are just guessing. They should get jobs at Motley Fool.
Fair enough , but what are we doing? They have no inside information either. I thought their comments on a TO ( they use the term compensation) and their reference of Sundance , etc was reasonable. I get it , most posters here are better informed than they are, but I couldn’t see a disclaimer that their podcast was for AVZ long term holders only. On their FB page someone mentioned the corruption and they said if they mentioned something along those lines it would of dragged on too long, but on their next podcast on AVZ they would dig into that. They are neutral. They didnt support Tommy either. They predict Zijin would buy us out. No different than reading TSE posts on AVZ and I certainly didn’t get the impression they were smart arses trying to flog something which is what Motley does.

Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
Fair enough , but what are we doing? They have no inside information either. I thought their comments on a TO ( they use the term compensation) and their reference of Sundance , etc was reasonable. I get it , most posters here are better informed than they are, but I couldn’t see a disclaimer that their podcast was for AVZ long term holders only. On their FB page someone mentioned the corruption and they said if they mentioned something along those lines it would of dragged on too long, but on their next podcast on AVZ they would dig into that. They are neutral. They didnt support Tommy either. They predict Zijin would buy us out. No different than reading TSE posts on AVZ and I certainly didn’t get the impression they were smart arses trying to flog something which is what Motley does.
Who cares what they think. What do YOU think? What does my mum think?
That's as relevant as their opinion.
What does Anyone here think?
what does tommy think?
What does Zijin think?

Point is who the fuck cares?
What does my asshole think?

If I set up a camera on my elderly mums couch conversations, and uploaded it to youtube, would it warrant focus, respect, discussion, importance?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think so, but an English version please.

I didn't take French at high school (I kicked the footy and chased girls instead).

Cheers
I knew a few girls at school who did French 🫣 none of them played footie though🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
What’s BoD‘s job in this weeks ???
Why are you asking this question to investors who aren't privvy to BoD's activities?
WELL PETER FUCKING CLARK!!!!!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?
*Edit: Well Peter Fucking Ching Chong, Wing Wong, Clark?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom