AVZ Discussion 2022

Flight996

Regular
Here is an interesting piece, courtesy of Reuters, about China's growing reliance on domestically mined lepidolite as an alternative route to lithium carbonate.

However, as usual, there is a cost disadvantage in using secondary quality inputs. Separating lithium from lepidolite is approximately twice as costly as from brine and spodumine. If brine and spodumine prices tail off, as additional mines come on line over the next five years, then China's reliance on lepidolite may be uneconomic.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Stellar fucking write-up.

One thing that caught my eye:

View attachment 38446

Fasken is the legal team representing ZJ - just thought it was interesting, no conspiracy theories, but fucking lawyers..... not doing what's right but doing what pays most.
"First Quantum worked diplomatic channels. Under international law, the Canadian government is obliged to protect its citizens and corporations from unlawful abuse abroad. "
One must ask, does Australia have a similar policy?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Very interesting, have posed a few questions to Fasken's twitter page in regards to ESG and representing known poverty mongers, see what we get back

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

JasonM

Regular
We know you are Chinese Modo’s mate and tommy’s protector too. I’ve only got three words for you….

Fuck off idiot
seems a bit out of line. its a valid argument and one that should be able to be discussed in an open and respectful way.

you're hard work moneybags. I daresay I'll get abused now or threatened with physical violence.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Fuck off ....
That exemplifies about as much diplomacy the DRC government deserve from shareholders too. They've had their chance to do the right thing going on 24 months or more. Dopey pricks.

What really does one's head in about all this is that the people are the ones who will suffer most of all, for the sake of the greedy few and their gutless leader. (n)

I'd say they can't afford to make any rash decisions based on being upset by angry shareholders on social media. If they do it'll probably be to our benefit in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users

Charbella

Regular

Attachments

• C53D64BD-782C-4895-BB7E-E8F320BEDB71.jpeg
    C53D64BD-782C-4895-BB7E-E8F320BEDB71.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
seems a bit out of line. its a valid argument and one that should be able to be discussed in an open and respectful way.

you're hard work moneybags. I daresay I'll get abused now or threatened with physical violence.

No Jason, I won’t abuse you and I’ve deleted the post. That arsehole had a go me months ago because I had a shot at teabag tom…. As if that prick deserves anyone running to his defence

I don’t trust this bloke and I don’t believe anything he posts but people here can believe whoever they want. All shareholders have to do is look at what people say on here and they should be able to work things out. I replied to @Onthefm earlier and he doesn’t seem to think information posted on the internet has any effect on public, corporate and political opinion. I don’t think he has kept up to date with the world and technology or he would realise the greatest impact on those opinions is through the media and internet.

I think those people who believe we shouldn’t be posting the information on media sites are probably the same ones hoping for a $1.50 takeover, when we are worth multiples of that which is what Nigel would aim for through international arbitration.

Sick of wasting my time here mate, I personally contacted africaintelligence.com and several other media sources this morning because I don’t rely on others to support our cause. The media sources I contact are anti corruption and respected sources

Same people here who do absolutely nothing

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Jazz

Regular
Melbourne shareholder catchup.
Guys and girls, I’ve been chatting to one of the shareholders from the last roadshow. He’s a good contributor on here. We are going to have a catch-up soon in melbourne with a few other holders. Not sure on date or venue but we are based near Essendon airport so likely this side of town or maybe closer to CBD.
There’s a few of you who I chatted to last time that I would like to catch up with. We were among the small group that hung about downstairs after the last roadshow.
If anyone is interested in having a few beers, sharing their theories. and having a laugh, feel free to direct message me. It can be a good opportunity to vent your frustrations.
Don’t expect to hear any “inside info” as i don’t believe anyone has any of value, even the regular Twitter guys.
For context I have been on AVZ for about 4 to 5 years, feels like 45 years. Holding about 1.5m shares.
All welcome, even those Trolls on here who feel the need to kick their fellow Australians while they are down, as I am sure you have nothing better to do.

Update.
I have received a good response to the share holder catch up, and a number of direct messages. So this event will be proceeding.

Before the last roadshow a number of holders met up at Young and Jacksons pub in town. Its a good central location, access to transport, and the majority of us are familiar with it. We will be in the side room on the Flinders street side.

Will be there around 6:30pm Tuesday 27th June.

As mentioned previously, and particularly to recent holders. Don't expect any inside info that is going to miraculously change your feelings about this situation. But you can expect to meet people who can fill in some gaps for you, and possibly clarify the potential outcomes from here.

Lurkers and trolls you will no doubt have something to say on this, so i have prepared some notes for you to cut and paste so you can get back to whatever you do...

"AVZ shareholders set up support group in Melbourne LOL, lost cause..."
"AVZ holders seen hugging, crying and throwing up in laneway off flinders street, all Nigel's fault"
"Baggies seen applying for job at local Melbourne bar, manager charges them $100m and a 6 year unpaid trial instead, then gives the job to their cousin"
"AVZ SH's pool their funds in cap raise to buy a kebab and get an uber home, only to find 15% of their home missing"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

timb89

Regular
Update.
I have received a good response to the share holder catch up, and a number of direct messages. So this event will be proceeding.

Before the last roadshow a number of holders met up at Young and Jacksons pub in town. Its a good central location, access to transport, and the majority of us are familiar with it. We will be in the side room on the Flinders street side.

As mentioned previously, and particularly to recent holders. Don't expect any inside info that is going to miraculously change your feelings about this situation. But you can expect to meet people who can fill in some gaps for you, and possibly clarify the potential outcomes from here.

Lurkers and trolls you will no doubt have something to say on this, so i have prepared some notes for you to cut and paste so you can get back to whatever you do...

"AVZ holders seen hugging, crying and throwing up in laneway off flinders street, all Nigel's fault"
"Baggies seen applying for job at local Melbourne bar, manager charges them $100m and a 6 year unpaid trial instead, then gives the job to their cousin"
"AVZ SH's pool their funds in cap raise to buy a kebab and get an uber home, only to find 15% of their home missing"

Good initiative mate.

Reactions: 3 users

Woogr

Update.

Well done mate. Feeling a bit crook on those days. Hope to see you there.

Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20

Woogr

pow4ade

Regular
"First Quantum worked diplomatic channels. Under international law, the Canadian government is obliged to protect its citizens and corporations from unlawful abuse abroad. "
One must ask, does Australia have a similar policy?
Not sure exactly our govt obligation to defend aus companies operating in foreign jurisdictions. However Canadian govt was also able to leverage Congo debt to good effect.

pow4ade

Regular
That arsehole had a go me months ago because I had a shot at teabag tom
Umm you actually threatened Tommy and his family, as is your wont. Indeed you've also threatened me, in a case of mistaken identity lol.

Speaking of identity, am I talking to MB or Dave Evan, gets confusing being on ignore by one...or is it the other nic. And you bemoan transparency. Too funny.

• Fire

Remark

Top 20
Umm you actually threatened Tommy and his family, as is your wont. Indeed you've also threatened me, in a case of mistaken identity lol.

Speaking of identity, am I talking to MB or Dave Evan, gets confusing being on ignore by one...or is it the other nic. And you bemoan transparency. Too funny.
Will you guys just get a room! 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
Premature? You are kidding.

@John25 , how many weeks have we been in suspension as of today?

(You'll have to wait for a bit for John to update us, he's had to go back to work like a lot of people due to the delays caused by the corrupt asshats.)

You are correct. We have NO IDEA what is going on, since or world class BoD has communicated fuxk all since the roadshows when they indicated possible resolution in November last year.

For the hard of hearing, the DRC, Felix, Z and C will try to screw us regardless of what we put on social media. Negotiations will all be related to AVZ dropping legal proceedings. This is about countering and correcting misinformation for other audiences and keeping our reputation intact.
If you must insist Nut(2)
58 weeks in suspension…thank god we have the best BoD on the ASX
1686918174251.gif

58 GIFs | Tenor

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Panther22

Regular
Update.

I'm in.

Reactions: 3 users

pow4ade

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire