AVZ Discussion 2022

Quick question, didn't you say your source was a former employee? How former?
No, not me. That was someone else

BEISHA

Top 20
Agreed, it's completely counter productive IMO.

Publicly identifying the DRC as a corrupt environment for mining investment is at best an altruistic gesture, a public service more in keeping with the role of NGOs primarily motivated by concerns for the downtrodden. Whereas investors are primarily in the business of money, not love.

At worst, such spamming presents as personal therapy sessions for embittered investors, or losers. It may make them feel better but that's about all. To unrelated readers it reflects more on the poster then their intended targets.

Would appreciate if one of these spammers could explain exactly how they figure such a negative campaign directly benefits AVZ, as it pertains to resolving our current plight.

Maybe I'm missing something so feel free to enlighten me because right now I ain't feeling it.
"Publicly identifying the DRC as a corrupt environment for mining investment is at best an altruistic gesture,"

Rubbish, DRC is a corrupt environment and should be publicly shamed...........with FACTS , and there is plenty !

"At worst, such spamming presents as personal therapy sessions for embittered investors, or losers"

Personal therapy ? I call it fighting back .....;)

One thing is for sure, we are certainly losers atm, so is the DRC locals, the only entities that are not losers are the wankers who receive brown paper bags, but i am hoping those wankers get their karma over time........(y)

Would appreciate if one of these spammers could explain exactly how they figure such a negative campaign directly benefits AVZ, as it pertains to resolving our current plight.

Negative campaign ? I beg to differ once again, these so called spammers are highlighting the TRUTH METRE, they are fighting for our rights, they are applying the guilt treatment .......thats a positive in my eyes

The only thing negative about this shameful saga is the corrupt entities wanting to steal a project they had no interest in un til AVZ proved it up with hundreds of millions of long term holders hard earned.

I say to the spammers..............carry on, lather it on thick with facts for as long as you can, cause in the end, AVZ fate will be determined by ICSID & ICC, or a white knight from US / Europe willing to take us out for a decent price!

FUCK YOU ...........DRC govt/ ZIJIN ( CHYNA ) / COM/ wanker CONG

brock-lesnar-punch.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

aon

Regular
Dave, he's a party boy 🥳, if you had attended some of the AVZ meet and greets over the years and noticed who 'worked the room best', you might think differently, as for his other passions everyone has their quirks. jstmythrts

ps as for anchors (Dijon), well 12 bucks sounds just dandy 😍 as starting points go, but it will be more like 2-3 bucks at best in the next 12 mths in the real world that I live in, if its higher than that someone deserves a Fg medal.
Dijon, make sure you hit me up for something special if you are remotely closer than me matee.

Great to see everyone's confidence this week is on the mend. aon
Sometime back now I forgot to mention for those that might hv been curious, that previously Deboss (tse) reached out to contact me here on this forum mb however it was back room lounge stuff, it was on the quiet 🤫, he didn't give me much thou, In fact I thought immediately at the time he was only a mere shadow of his former 'go-getter self' that I had met at a Melbourne meet & greet a few years back now.

Deboss, early days frequently posted on crapr and complemented the likes of 8horse, mining, columbo & so many other icons of the day, it was a real boiler room of tag team posters in those days, like a pack of wolves or sharks in a feeding frenzy I thought, as I guess many others probably still recall.

The question I have for some of our more formidable sleuths here is (my apol if this has already been discussed) has anyone determined how many shares he actually sold prior to TH? 🤔.

Anyway, don't mind me, just thinking out loud probably nothing really. Hope all here have a great day.

The posts and much of the humour here I think are really great to help pass the time until something substantial is given up by Fergusson & co.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

geo_au

Regular
At this stage it is counter productive to shame the DRC. Suggest those angry souls wait and see how it pans out before berating the DRC as it will have a detrimental affect on all the good work of our BoD.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
1686794711756.png

1686794756307.png

1686795026117.png

1686794945386.png

1686794986548.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
At this stage it is counter productive to shame the DRC. Suggest those angry souls wait and see how it pans out before berating the DRC as it will have a detrimental affect on all the good work of our BoD.

Please explain what the good work of our BoD has been to date.

We officially know nothing.

Nods, winks, and vague statements saying everything is alright don't cut the mustard. All we have so far is pineapples and graterwanks

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Bitter pill to swallow for some.

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Please explain what the good work of our BoD has been to date.

We officially know nothing.

Nods, winks, and vague statements saying everything is alright don't cut the mustard. All we have so far is pineapples and graterwanks
geo was positive AVQ right up to their last breath when the Chinese stole it . It's just in his nature to be positive .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Onthefm

Regular
Bitter pill to swallow for some.
most pills are, but if it's good for your health you take them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular

JasonM

Regular
you got a timeframe for when the BOD's good work will be done and we will be trading again?

• Haha
A good 'Rule-of-Thumb' valuation model is the 2% in-ground valuation method... (I do prefer $12)...

Scarpa & SF2TH have some excellent analysis on COY valuations also...

GLAH

Flexi

Regular
Geo.

"Suggest those angry souls wait and see how it pans out before berating the DRC"

We have been waiting for over one year and could be waiting for many more (hopefully not)

We have every right to be upset and angry. As a matter of fact over a year of built up anger.

We have been played by this backward country and they show no shame just smiles whilst they fill their pockets with corrupt money.

They need to be identified and exposed. until the follow their own Law and Mining code and issue Mining Licence

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

whales

Regular
At this stage a reasonable take over would solve everyone's problems and avoid the courts.
What are the odds Geo a simple poor . good chance
. excellent would suffice.

Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
"I am happy with my investment in the DRC and confident it will do ok for me as I invested small change"- geo-au

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I think there is a need to acknowledge there is not much that can be shared in a public forum other than nods, winks and vague statements, given the various "bad actors", double agents, multiple personalities who abound, plus Huawei up our digital bums 24/7. The perception that the BOD are sitting on their arses doing nothing other than playing golf while spending their salary on ill-fitting suits, hookers and blow is misguided. There are multiple active networks of shareholders with good intel and contacts. That's one excellent outcome of the roadshows - people meet in real life and networks are created. Tagging every DRC pollie, every DRC NGO, every mining company that operates in the DRC, Joe Biden, Penny Wong and Elon Musk on Twitter is not going to progress things faster - we are on DRC time, and there's nothing anyone can do about that other than sit back, crack another tinnie and wait it out.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
I think there is a need to acknowledge there is not much that can be shared in a public forum other than nods, winks and vague statements, given the various "bad actors", double agents, multiple personalities who abound, plus Huawei up our digital bums 24/7. The perception that the BOD are sitting on their arses doing nothing other than playing golf while spending their salary on ill-fitting suits, hookers and blow is misguided. There are multiple active networks of shareholders with good intel and contacts. That's one excellent outcome of the roadshows - people meet in real life and networks are created. Tagging every DRC pollie, every DRC NGO, every mining company that operates in the DRC, Joe Biden, Penny Wong and Elon Musk on Twitter is not going to progress things faster - we are on DRC time, and there's nothing anyone can do about that other than sit back, crack another tinnie and wait it out.
Going off the last 2 years I'd say there isn't much that can be shared on the forums because fuck all is actually happening to progress us to the mining licence

I see it differently with regards to the public relations campaign. I think that the pressure put on the DRC government that repeatedly making other investors aware of the shitshow we have had to endure in a respectful but assertive manner will make things progress quicker.

Whispers that the BOD don't want this happening that were prevalent a month ago appear to have stopped. I reckon Eramet shareholders are happy that their management was paying attention to the AVZ story before deciding not to invest in the DRC. And there will be many more companies that decide this and make it public unless Felix walks the 'business climate' he likes to talk imo

20230615_145742.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
Going off the last 2 years I'd say there isn't much that can be shared on the forums because fuck all is actually happening to progress us to the mining licence

I see it differently with regards to the public relations campaign. I think that the pressure put on the DRC government that repeatedly making other investors aware of the shitshow we have had to endure in a respectful but assertive manner will make things progress quicker.

Whispers that the BOD don't want this happening that were prevalent a month ago appear to have stopped. I reckon Eramet shareholders are happy that their management was paying attention to the AVZ story before deciding not to invest in the DRC. And there will be many more companies that decide this and make it public unless Felix walks the 'business climate' he likes to talk imo

View attachment 38403

I for one will never invest in anything Africa based ever again. Nor will i ever make any donations. The $$ lost in this $hit show more then covers a life time of charity.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom