AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Hear hear!!

They should bloody well put "their hands in their heads"!!!!!

View attachment 38350
So why is anybody going to put his hands in his head?
Scratch his eardrums on the inside??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm just wondering, is it google translate or a fukedup brain? :oops::oops::oops:

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ptlas

Regular
There has only ever been one rock solid and consistent TO price thrown about

$12...$12...$12

The scientific backing supporting the price is the number I pulled out of my arse $10 + the fuck you $2 Zijin arsehole premium :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

$10 + $2 = $12

View attachment 38342
$12

U fucking S

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Mr Clean

Regular
Here they come boys!
Quick, everyone in their places, let the games begin....again.

Whats wrong Zijin? Getting worried? Rallied the troops?
When Clarky boy comes out, I know Zijin is feeling the heat. The strangest night watchman that I have ever come across.

The biggest pet that exists on this forum has to be Clarky haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Goat

Regular
Well the silence so far from the DRC is deafening.
As I've suspected all along, Felix has been caught up in the corruption.
This will go all the way to tribunal as far as I'm concerned going by the history of his ability to totally ignore all the noise the past 13 months.

Reactions: 7 users

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
There has only ever been one rock solid and consistent TO price thrown about

$12...$12...$12

The scientific backing supporting the price is the number I pulled out of my arse $10 + the fuck you $2 Zijin arsehole premium :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

$10 + $2 = $12

View attachment 38342
In the sun-drenched villages of Sub-Saharan Africa, an extraordinary relationship unfolds between the number twelve and the very essence of community. This mystical bond transcends numerical significance, weaving unity, harmony, and cosmic interplay into the fabric of their existence.

Time, guided by twelve lunar months, becomes intertwined with the agricultural heartbeat of these villages. The cyclical dance of planting and harvesting aligns with the celestial symphony, drawing the villagers into a profound connection with the Earth's rhythms. The wisdom of generations past guides them as they sow seeds and reap the rewards, honoring the eternal bond between humanity and nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Well the silence so far from the DRC is deafening.
As I've suspected all along, Felix has been caught up in the corruption.
This will go all the way to tribunal as far as I'm concerned going by the history of his ability to totally ignore all the noise the past 13 months.
BoD are actively seeking a TO

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 29 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Goat

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Haha

Charbella

Regular
US, UK and EU legislation: Certain US, UK and EU laws are also relevant for companies active in the DRC, including:

• the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Section 1502 of the US Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act;
  • the UK Bribery Act; and
  • the EU Conflict Minerals Regulation.
Depending on the type of mineral traded – tin, tungsten, tantalum or gold – these laws impose extensive supply-chain due diligence obligations on both upstream and downstream companies.

Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Frank

Top 20
1686747831628.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love

timb89

Regular
They are not.

I can't imagine it's not on their radar.

Reactions: 2 users

pow4ade

Regular
I think it's counter productive. But if you stop that won't stop the others from continuing who are smahing out the negative Tweets every hour of every day and tagging everyone in the DRC cabinet.
Agreed, it's completely counter productive IMO.

Publicly identifying the DRC as a corrupt environment for mining investment is at best an altruistic gesture, a public service more in keeping with the role of NGOs primarily motivated by concerns for the downtrodden. Whereas investors are primarily in the business of money, not love.

At worst, such spamming presents as personal therapy sessions for embittered investors, or losers. It may make them feel better but that's about all. To unrelated readers it reflects more on the poster then their intended targets.

Would appreciate if one of these spammers could explain exactly how they figure such a negative campaign directly benefits AVZ, as it pertains to resolving our current plight.

Maybe I'm missing something so feel free to enlighten me because right now I ain't feeling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 1 users

TDITD

Top 20
Screenshot_20230614_235550_Twitter.jpg

BEISHA

Top 20
In the sun-drenched villages of Sub-Saharan Africa, an extraordinary relationship unfolds between the number twelve and the very essence of community. This mystical bond transcends numerical significance, weaving unity, harmony, and cosmic interplay into the fabric of their existence.

Time, guided by twelve lunar months, becomes intertwined with the agricultural heartbeat of these villages. The cyclical dance of planting and harvesting aligns with the celestial symphony, drawing the villagers into a profound connection with the Earth's rhythms. The wisdom of generations past guides them as they sow seeds and reap the rewards, honoring the eternal bond between humanity and nature.
Wtf?

• Haha
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Top Bottom