AVZ Discussion 2022

BoD is obviously is looking for a take over, but these numbers that seemed to have come out of thin air is dumb without any backing

Azzler

Top 20
BoD is obviously is looking for a take over, but these numbers that seemed to have come out of thin air is dumb without any backing
Everything is dumb, everything ever speculated here or on HC is dumb and has no backing. That's why we speculate, if there was backing we'd just say go look at the backing.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Charbella

Regular
As per ASX announcement below, it’s equates to $1.80 per share.

whilst no substantive quantification as to the merits and the quantum of the damages claim is provided in the Request, it appears on face value that the amount of the damages claims is based on Jin Cheng holding a 15% interest and Cominière a 10% interest in Dathcom, thus suggesting that the Claimants are valuing the entirety of the Manono Project at US$5.66 billion;

Reactions: 8 users
Well I think the $1.50 number is thrown as a minimum because it’s just above the ATH, and generally TOs are above ATH share prices, and we can be quite confident AVZ would already be above that with an ML, + multiples in production. And talking generally about TO prices 50c intervals make sense to use for estimates

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
1686723845406.png

🤡🤡🤡🤡:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
At the moment it seems like AVZ owns nothing…who will pay for something that’s worth “0” ?
That's a cool story Peter Clark.
Tell it again.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
What you guys recon should I keep going in on twitter? mindful to not thwart any progress we might be making but these pricks are all corrupt and I want to make them hurt abit/make it more public. Value any input

I think it's counter productive. But if you stop that won't stop the others from continuing who are smahing out the negative Tweets every hour of every day and tagging everyone in the DRC cabinet.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
$2 won't cut it and for what it's worth the shorters can go eat a bag of dicks.....
here fucking here

"$2 hey Nigel at least its up from the last insult, what do you have to say about that?"

angry will ferrell GIF

Thanks Nigel

Denzel Washington Movie GIF

• Haha
  • Fire

wombat74

Top 20
One thing's for certain . It can't be below ATH . Nigel want to insure at the very minimum SH get all their money back .

• Haha

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I have the view that Felix is not the Leader I thought he was. he is a puppet leader, others are pulling the strings. It may have had something to do with the last election where he did not win but became a negotiated President.

That's true of any government where the leader doesn't have a majority. He has to tread a very fine line, so that's why he doesn't appear to have much power at all

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
There has only ever been one rock solid and consistent TO price thrown about

$12...$12...$12

The scientific backing supporting the price is the number I pulled out of my arse $10 + the fuck you $2 Zijin arsehole premium :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

$10 + $2 = $12

1686724606043.gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Dave Evans

Regular
I think it's counter productive. But if you stop that won't stop the others from continuing who are smahing out the negative Tweets every hour of every day and tagging everyone in the DRC cabinet.

I understand your points of view but I think what should be remembered is AVZ played nice (and did everything legally) and since Tshisekedi came into power all that has happened is we have been lied to, manipulated, led on and had all our hard work stolen by corruption and if Tshisekedi isn’t corrupt he would be more angry at Lukonde, MoP and Mupande for having compromised and embarrassed the country than he would us

If you think about it, no one should be angry at AVZ shareholder’s, no matter what we say, it’s not us that have acted corruptly. And the more pressure that has been put on the prospects of businesses in the DRC due to what’s happened to us and the more factual information that’s put out there the more people will question what’s been going on. That’s why it’s important to stick to the facts and keep countering disinformation

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Azzler

Top 20
Disrespectful. And that's exactly why Aussis can't do anything in the world. The intelligence that AVZ shows is clearly reflected here in the people
Here they come boys!
Quick, everyone in their places, let the games begin....again.

Whats wrong Zijin? Getting worried? Rallied the troops?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20
The only thing you can do here is mess around. Constructive discussions and the tolerance of the opinions of others seem to be foreign words
Oh shit me maybe I was wrong!
It's another Geist angle.

• Haha
  • Thinking

cruiser51

Top 20
Oh shit me maybe I was wrong!
It's another Geist angle.
Another one?
How many computers does that bloke have?
So bluddy confusing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
1686729047638.png

Would be great to know what is said at this event. If there's anything that could provide us more info on where things are at/how the issue is perceived this would be it

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom