AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
The only thing you can do here is mess around. Constructive discussions and the tolerance of the opinions of others seem to be foreign words
Just to give you a heads up, they have set a special thread for people who feel uncomfortable on this thread it is called 'AVZ Discussion 2023'.

We wont hold it against you, if you start posting there, go for it, enjoy.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Disrespectful. And that's exactly why Aussis can't do anything in the world. The intelligence that AVZ shows is clearly reflected here in the people
1686731249989.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

timb89

Regular
View attachment 38346
Would be great to know what is said at this event. If there's anything that could provide us more info on where things are at/how the issue is perceived this would be it

Me too. I'd kill to get into this thing. I can't imagine they'd do anything but put their hands in their head in shock.

Reactions: 4 users

Onthefm

Regular
View attachment 38346
Would be great to know what is said at this event. If there's anything that could provide us more info on where things are at/how the issue is perceived this would be it
If its real have any members of the best bod on the asx been invited ? Has anyone heard. I'm being serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Me too. I'd kill to get into this thing. I can't imagine they'd do anything but put their hands in their head in shock.

Hear hear!!

They should bloody well put "their hands in their heads"!!!!!

1686731579792.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Onthefm

Regular
If its real have any members of the best bod on the asx been invited ? Has anyone heard. I'm being serious.
I wouldn't mind betting the government and z will be well represented weather the organisers know it or not.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
1686732296250.png

1686732317147.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

timb89

Regular

Worth a shot!

1686732507945.png

Reactions: 15 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

timb89

Regular

Dave Evans

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Why can you definitely say that?

I said they have definitely been represented, I didn’t say they would be there in person. If you look at the invitations to the workshops I think you will find most are free entry

PS And that bloke has been contacted too, in fact everyone advertised on the DRC MINING WEEK 2023 was contacted, some even replied….

IMG_5051.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users

Dave Evans

Regular
And @Hodlandwin69 if you are really interested mate, they are broadcasting it now (live) on Facebook with English subtitles so if you are actually interested have a look for yourself

Reactions: 9 users

timb89

Regular
And @Hodlandwin69 if you are really interested mate, they are broadcasting it now (live) on Facebook with English subtitles so if you are actually interested have a look for yourself

Got a link for this? Can't seem to find it.

hedrox

Regular
search for DRC mining week on FB and you find a live feed...

Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

timb89

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom