AVZ Discussion 2022

Dave Evans

Regular
Looks like it is today the DRC President's birthday, Maybe we get a ML as part of the celebrations 😇😚

It is Rolex man's birthday today.

Maybe Nigel got an invite for the party.

If Felix is in a good mood he might tell Nigel after his first dance 'Mate, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, the ML is in the Post'.

IMG_5027.jpeg

IMG_4634.jpeg

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
What do you mean shirts, you only ever had one
Favourite shirts are very special, it is an utter crime, arseholes.

Almost as bad as fukkin around with a mining license.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Favourite shirts are very special, it is an utter crime, arseholes.

Almost as bad as fukkin around with a mining license.

Jokes aside @cruiser51 I hate people stealing too, which is why I back Nigel for fighting to keep the project and hate what the corrupt DRC officials and Chinese arseholes have done. And I reckon it goes all the way to the top in the DRC, whether or not Tshisekedi is too scared to move against the prime minister and MoP doesn’t matter anymore, they’ve proved the only way forward was through the courts

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Jazz

Regular
New building in the Centre of the Manono camp, cant be sure but it appears to be a Buddhist temple.

October 2022
1686639230901.png

May 2023

1686639476382.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
1686642026918.png

1686642070572.png

Nah, it couldn't be...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
I mean, you joke, but it looks more like this than many other things. Has anyone emailed management?
oh come-on, you dont put that in the middle of camp

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

timb89

Regular
  • Haha

Roon

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Ok, so who stands to benefit if Mr Loando is out of the frame?
It is ramping up to election time in the DRC, so people will start throwing mud + darts at each other.

It is time to get the popcorn out and watch the show.

I don't know how clean Mr. Loando is, but he has a lot of involvement in mining permits.
I don't think Guy, or his wife are explorers, their background is exploring law books.
This hasn't escaped a lot of people in the DRC.
It looks like Mr. Loando is a survivor, he has got through several Felix purges, doesn't mean a lot.
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to bed with a Luger under his pillow, so is life.

But I start getting the impression that Felix is not the flavour of the year in the DRC either.

You should read what Mr. dairy 1 writes about Felix' birthday party, not very flattering.
It reads more like very fattening, definitely no love lost.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

aon

Regular
A hypothetical.......call me the supreme optimist, but I thought given that most of the shorts such as... don't call me hooter's, sticky & vry shifty, boteecall, toilet bowel, & co, that r based on the crap'r, I might ask here first what happens in the circumstances that we r forced :confused: to accept a TO offer of say 2 bucks 'without the stock coming back to market', r they f...d (the shorts) how do they buy back what they have shorted if that event unfolded, probably a bit of a naive? on my part I guess.

Last edited:
  • Thinking

hedrox

Regular

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
It is ramping up to election time in the DRC, so people will start throwing mud + darts at each other.

It is time to get the popcorn out and watch the show.

I don't know how clean Mr. Loando is, but he has a lot of involvement in mining permits.
I don't think Guy, or his wife are explorers, their background is exploring law books.
This hasn't escaped a lot of people in the DRC.
It looks like Mr. Loando is a survivor, he has got through several Felix purges, doesn't mean a lot.
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to bed with a Luger under his pillow, so is life.

But I start getting the impression that Felix is not the flavour of the year in the DRC either.

You should read what Mr. dairy 1 writes about Felix' birthday party, not very flattering.
It reads more like very fattening, definitely no love lost.

1686648321634.png

A Time for Prayer and Penance 🙏

A Time of Reflection on our actions :unsure:

It's also,

A Time to Stand up for the DRC - Not Give Up :)

A Time to do the Right thing for Manono (y)

A Time to Take Back, Not give it Away :rolleyes:

A Time to Deliver us from Corruption :mad:

A Time to deliver a Mining License (y)

A Time for Real Change :)

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Thaz

Regular
A hypothetical.......call me the supreme optimist, but I thought given that most of the shorts such as don't call me hooter's, sticky & vry shifty, boteecall, toilet bowel, & co r based on the crap'r, I might ask here first what happens in the circumstances that we r forced :confused: to accept a TO offer of say 2 bucks 'without the stock coming back to market' r they f...d (the shorts) how do they buy back what they have shorted if that event unfolded, probably a bit of a naive? on my part I guess.

My, layman, understanding is that they have borrowed the stock to sell at a higher price.

If in the event that the stock was taken over at a premium, depending on the contract, they would need to pay the take over price back to who they borrowed the shares from.

• Wow

Frank

Top 20
Strategic minerals: Kinshasa in the fever of the DRC Africa

Scheduled for next September, the event should bring together hundreds of participants from several countries around the world to reflect on battery metals.

On this occasion, the Democratic Republic of Congo could present the terms of a Strategic Partnership Agreement concluded with the European Union.

On June 9, the Council of Ministers took the option of expanding the team of Congolese negotiators who are currently discussing with the European Union the forthcoming establishment of a protocol agreement for the value chain on strategic minerals.

The September 2023 deadline is also set for the success of this endeavor.

On this date, the capital should host an important forum dedicated to battery metals.

The country would like to take the opportunity to present the main lines.

In relation to this Congolese-European agreement, discussions began on the sidelines of the working visit of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, from March 3 to 5, 2023 in the DRC.

The Congolese Minister of Mines, Antoinette Kalambayi, who was part of the presidential delegation, and the EU European Commissioner in charge of the Internal Market discussed the conclusion of a partnership on the responsible value chain of strategic minerals.

At the time, the two parties had agreed to launch negotiations soon and set up a working group in order to achieve a partnership on the value chain of strategic minerals.

Kinshasa is moving up a gear by immersing itself in a cross-cutting approach in the discussions.

Indeed, the scope of the partnership sought with the EU requires the involvement of all the sectoral ministries concerned, including that of technical structures such as the Mining Governance Unit housed within the Presidential Council for Strategic Watch.

Responding to the instruction of the Head of State, the Congolese Government has set up a multisectoral and inclusive team to speak with European officials.

The clearly stated objective is to reach an agreement before September 2023.

Indeed, the choice of the deadline is not trivial.

There is also the holding of DRC Africa, a forum which this time will be devoted to battery metals.

This meeting offers an unprecedented opportunity for the country to show concrete progress.

It is a question of progressing towards a roadmap around projects for the transformation and recovery of critical minerals in the context of the ecological transition.

As a reminder, the country has taken a step forward in the execution of its electric battery manufacturing project by recently establishing a Congolese Battery Council.

This initiative has made it possible to set up a real administration for the manufacture of electric batteries in the DRC.

Its management committee will soon organize a visit to the various mines located in Haut-Katanga.

To succeed in this project, a fairly large storage of these so-called strategic minerals is needed.

And the country has significant quantities needed by the high-tech automobile industry.

We will come back to it.

mediacongo - 13.06.2023

1686658851817.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom