AVZ Discussion 2022

timb89

Regular
How long can the DRC sit on this deposit ? If it doesn't matter to them they can drag us out in a legal stoush for the next 3 , 4 ,5 years . If it is important to them then they need to make a decision . I'm hoping this will force Felix's hand one way or the other . Worse case they strip us completely and we can all move on and let the legal process run it's course . I can accept that as long as Nigel didn't have options on the table previously and didn't take them .

Does anyone know what happened to the first quantum asset during the legal drams?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

RHyNO

Regular
You need to relax. Saying BOD are as corrupt as those literally bribing govt officials is nuts. Lies are not the same as evolving information. You have no proof that they knew one thing and said another. There is always uncertainty.
Of course I’m losing my shit and for this I am sorry. However “no proof”. I think the proof is in the pudding. Or absence of pudding.

RHyNO

Regular
You’ve certainly been busy Cruiser!

I noticed on Twitter that Cominiere are saying that the DRC wants more (if not all) of Dathcom now they know what it’s worth. That’s something I’ve thought for a long time, but obviously would involve corruption and brown paper bags if the Chinese are part of that equation. Glad to see all the excellent responses on Twitter to the bullshit Cominiere has been posting.

I think the best thing shareholders can do is keep putting AVZ’s story in the media. An associate of mine replied to every bank and company sponsoring the DRC MINING WEEK 2023 event, including gold, diamond, platinum and lead sponsors, the Mining Advisory Board, the Minister's office and others last Friday…. The same day AVZ released it’s announcement

The reply read….

Read the AVZ story. AVZ Minerals spent 6 years & millions of dollars developing the Manono Project, only to have the project, ML & ownership delayed by the illegal actions of Cominiere, Chinese company Zijin and Simon Cong (Read the IGF report)

For 6 years in the DRC AVZ Minerals carried out Soil Sampling; Field Mapping; Consulting; Drilling; Metallurgical Testing; FEED Study; Securing a lease on an Industrial Site for logistics including road haulage, rail & port services & infrastructure rehab to the road from Manono

AVZ produced a 160-page Definitive Feasibility Study; Received DFS Technical Approval; Had a SEZ Agreement; Tendered for Mining Infrastructure and followed the DRC Mining Code. AVZ satisfied all required approvals - Environmental Approval; Financial Capability (through Raising Capital, Negotiating Funding with Pan African DFI’s, Arranging funding and Offtake Agreements with CATH, Obtaining Several Offtake Agreements for both Lithium and Tin) Favourable Cadastral Opinion & Favourable Technical Opinion of the DFS for the Manono project. The Ministerial Decree to award the ML was granted last April then taken away

AVZ Minerals also produced an 85-page Sustainability Report committed to Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) including Socio - economic benefits, Preserving environmental values, Providing a transparent and ethical supply chain, Ending poverty, Improving health and education, Economic growth and employment, Minimising greenhouse gas emissions, Preserving biodiversity, Restoring the Mpiana Mwanga Power Plant and Supplying energy and contributing to the local communities. AVZ's Environmental Study and Impact Assessment Reports included 7 ESIA's and Groundwater Management.

Now, following the DRC taking away AVZ's ownership and delaying the Mining License, AVZ has been forced to take the DRC to International Centre For Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
The cominiere acc on twitter is FAKE!!

• Thinking

timb89

Regular
Of course I’m losing my shit and for this I am sorry. However “no proof”. I think the proof is in the pudding. Or absence of pudding.

Can you clarify this proof? How do you know that management wasn't mislead or that they held legal title, but this was just ignored by the third parties?

Reactions: 2 users

obe wan

Regular
Dont be stupid. I have 6 years of post history across here and HC. I am a small holder by comparison to the numbers we are talking. I am not trying to hostile takeover AVZ. Jesus.

I've seen campaigns like this have a material effect on management eg. TON.

It would not be a tumble drier of calls. If collectively 50mil plus worth of holders came to management with a suggestion (or even a response as to why not), on something like (for example) taking a pay cut or returning peformance shares to pay for legal funds. I personally think this is an action they can take that is within their power and will pay more for optics long run.
50m plus you reckon.... there's 2 observers in here that would pass that figure alone and collectively they ever get it difficult to pin NF & co down and get much more (if any more) than the average minnow ; but these individuals understand the pressures , but frustrating still

Reactions: 9 users

timb89

Regular
50m plus you reckon.... there's 2 observers in here that would pass that figure alone and collectively they ever get it difficult to pin NF & co down and get much more (if any more) than the average minnow ; but these individuals understand the pressures , but frustrating still

I'm not sure what your saying.

If management aren't responding to holders who own 1%, this is pretty bad form. Even to a non market related question as I mentioned above.

I support the board, I had a great opinion of NF at the meeting. But I don't see any reason why they would not consider a wage reduction or atleast respond to a request for one. Optics wise woild pay dividends.

Reactions: 2 users
Don’t let the trolls here claiming to be long term holders influence your thinking!
Anyone requesting for management to open up trading at this moment of time is a shorter. We are only 2 weeks away from our first ICC case. Ask yourself maybe they realised they are doomed? If resolved, they are doomed. If not resolved, years of interest accumulating. There is no win for them at all unless we open now (which ain’t going to happen) but we can still walk away with $$$.
Hopefully that explains why they are going nuts.
Speaking of shorts, maybe somebody knows something.
Retail are always the last to know.

Attachments

• avz shorts down 130623.jpeg
    avz shorts down 130623.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

obe wan

Regular
Speaking of shorts, maybe somebody knows something.
Retail are always the last to know.
circa 17.8m have dropped off since first / second week of April....interestingly enough there was ...what seem to be an updated / more current version of the T20 which was flashed up on twitter about 2 weeks ago now, that some people also spotted, unfortunately I didn't save a snip of it , but Yibin had increased to 7.2x% , at the time when I did a quick calculation , the increase to their figure , as per the June 22 T20 on the AVZ website...was circa 17.6m

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

aon

Regular
No way is 'knock off Rolex' cutting us out of the action, he will have to pry my shares out of my cold dead hand first :devilish: "Fkr".
I think it was Charlton Heston I might have stolen those words from (or similar) ;)

Great chart below........ we just need to stay in the game for/till payday.

1686619558695.jpeg

• Love

RHyNO

Regular
You need to relax. Saying BOD are as corrupt as those literally bribing govt officials is nuts. Lies are not the same as evolving information. You have no proof that they knew one thing and said another. There is always uncertainty.
You’re 100% correct mate sorry. A bit emotional over here. Going into self inflicted ban for 4weeks. Sorry again.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Charbella

Regular
circa 17.8m have dropped off since first / second week of April....interestingly enough there was ...what seem to be an updated / more current version of the T20 which was flashed up on twitter about 2 weeks ago now, that some people also spotted, unfortunately I didn't save a snip of it , but Yibin had increased to 7.2x% , at the time when I did a quick calculation , the increase to their figure , as per the June 22 T20 on the AVZ website...was circa 17.6m
Hi Obe, did you see this news?

Tianhua New Energy announced on the evening of May 23 that the company signed an intention agreement with Suzhou Tianhua Energy Industry Development Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Tianhua Energy"), and reached a preliminary intention to acquire 60% of the equity of Suzhou Tianhua Times New Energy Industry Investment Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Tianhua Times"). Tianhua Times is mainly engaged in equity investment business in the field of new energy. At present, it holds the equity of Australian listed company AVZ Minerals Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "AVZ") and Lithium Plus Minerals Ltd. The two companies are mainly engaged in lithium mining and its His mineral exploration and mining business.

In fact, Tianhua New Energy’s acquisition this time is to increase the shareholding of AVZ. According to the equity roster released by AVZ on June 30, 2022, Tianyi Lithium, a subsidiary of Tianhua Xinneng, is the largest single shareholder of AVZ, with a shareholding ratio of 6.73%.

• Wow
  • Thinking

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Charbella

Regular

Attachments

• 3FFA6B37-AD0D-47C0-8BCF-B98C0A8DF891.jpeg
    3FFA6B37-AD0D-47C0-8BCF-B98C0A8DF891.jpeg
    544.7 KB · Views: 77
  • B1327743-01C3-4F17-870B-A43F0F2CF330.jpeg
    B1327743-01C3-4F17-870B-A43F0F2CF330.jpeg
    556.8 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: 6 users

obe wan

Regular
Hi Obe, did you see this news?

Tianhua New Energy announced on the evening of May 23 that the company signed an intention agreement with Suzhou Tianhua Energy Industry Development Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Tianhua Energy"), and reached a preliminary intention to acquire 60% of the equity of Suzhou Tianhua Times New Energy Industry Investment Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Tianhua Times"). Tianhua Times is mainly engaged in equity investment business in the field of new energy. At present, it holds the equity of Australian listed company AVZ Minerals Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "AVZ") and Lithium Plus Minerals Ltd. The two companies are mainly engaged in lithium mining and its His mineral exploration and mining business.

In fact, Tianhua New Energy’s acquisition this time is to increase the shareholding of AVZ. According to the equity roster released by AVZ on June 30, 2022, Tianyi Lithium, a subsidiary of Tianhua Xinneng, is the largest single shareholder of AVZ, with a shareholding ratio of 6.73%.
yes, I've seen that one, Mr Pei basically switching his personal cash over into his listed entity, I reckon Mr Pei has more shares in New energy Industry investments than the 17m shift which has taken place in Yibin...maybe..maybe not. There's a lot of heavy's which are rooted back to CAT either subsidiary or very close relationship...take the top 20 for example Yibin, Huayou, Lithium plus ( Lithium plus took 50 million just prior to suspension....interesting that Lithium Plus (LPM) , at current SP has X5 times more in AVZ than its current MC and it bought up more value of stock in AVZ than what its own MC was at the time.....percentage of holdings of the above 3 , with Yibin now climbing to 7.25% is over 18% alone

Only for FIRB we'd be well TO by now, but too much Chinese flavor ...albeit Lithium Plus is now a registered Australian company, a possible vessel for a move, albeit FIRB would likely hold the magnifying glass up on it for a prolonged period and give it a yeh nah nearly but nah

AVZ gets through its DRC Valley of death....after that I reckon, we'll have the every sort of entity angling for a position or the entire pie

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

timb89

Regular
You’re 100% correct mate sorry. A bit emotional over here. Going into self inflicted ban for 4weeks. Sorry again.

Nothing to be sorry about. All commentary and frustration is fair.

• Love

wombat74

Top 20
yes, I've seen that one, Mr Pei basically switching his personal cash over into his listed entity, I reckon Mr Pei has more shares in New energy Industry investments than the 17m shift which has taken place in Yibin...maybe..maybe not. There's a lot of heavy's which are rooted back to CAT either subsidiary or very close relationship...take the top 20 for example Yibin, Huayou, Lithium plus ( Lithium plus took 50 million just prior to suspension....interesting that Lithium Plus (LPM) , at current SP has X5 times more in AVZ than its current MC and it bought up more value of stock in AVZ than what its own MC was at the time.....percentage of holdings of the above 3 , with Yibin now climbing to 7.25% is over 18% alone

Only for FIRB we'd be well TO by now, but too much Chinese flavor ...albeit Lithium Plus is now a registered Australian company, a possible vessel for a move, albeit FIRB would likely hold the magnifying glass up on it for a prolonged period and give it a yeh nah nearly but nah

AVZ gets through its DRC Valley of death....after that I reckon, we'll have the every sort of entity angling for a position or the entire pie
obe wan , what's your updated thoughts on how this ends up ?You have been mostly positive since this all began .

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 1.13.16 pm.png

Oh lala

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

ptlas

Regular
No way is 'knock off Rolex' cutting us out of the action, he will have to pry my shares out of my cold dead hand first :devilish: "Fkr".
I think it was Charlton Heston I might have stolen those words from (or similar) ;)

Great chart below........ we just need to stay in the game for/till payday.

View attachment 38246
I don't recall Charlton Heston using the words 'knock off Rolex', but maybe he did.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
We're all in this shit and there's been a few meltdowns.
I don't have a problem with your angst, but maybe some time out is best for you.

Enjoy

cruiser51

Top 20
I don't recall Charlton Heston using the words 'knock off Rolex', but maybe he did.
It is Rolex man's birthday today.

Maybe Nigel got an invite for the party.

If Felix is in a good mood he might tell Nigel after his first dance 'Mate, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, the ML is in the Post'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Top Bottom