AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
This just makes the visit by the MOM in September even more interesting….

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Roger2018

Regular
Reactions: 14 users
This guy is a troll, but given this announcement maybe they do have a source and there is something to the comment - or it's very much a timely coincidence. More info needed (((A LOT )))

Reactions: 4 users
News headline received for AVZ

CSID Arbitration Proceedings

Lets see what it says

View attachment 38063 .
Gringos gonna gringo imo
20230609_184542.jpg

20230609_184557.jpg

IMG_20211016_183130.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Onthefm

Regular
No mate the great relationship with the upper echelons of government was and is just more bulshit from the best bod on the asx.
You would expect another ann to share holders explaining this decision. But now we've been suspended by the asx bod continues to treat us with utter contempt.

BRICK

Regular
You would expect another ann to share holders explaining this decision. But now we've been suspended by the asx bod continues to treat us with utter contempt.
I’m wondering if this is an action undertaken to force the issue to some type of resolution and force the DRC to act due to how public this will be. All or nothing here?

• Thinking

Roon

Regular
News headline received for AVZ

CSID Arbitration Proceedings

Lets see what it says

View attachment 38063 .
Well well well... I guess this paints a pretty clear picture of where we are at, at least in my opinion. I'd say if we saw any hope if a negotiated outcome with the DRC government, then we wouldn't go down this path. Thus I feel like our management have lost all confidence that we can have this sorted in any other way. Now I guess we won't just have unharmonious relations with the project partners, but also with the government as a whole that has the ability to progress our licence.

Some here will no doubt think otherwise, and thats fair enough, but in my view this feels like last ditch effort to pile on some pressure and international attention. There has been few recent announcements that have lowered my belief of a happy outcome anytime in the near future like this one has. Where is our relationship with the government going from here? Nowhere good, is my belief. Or in more directed terms I get the feeling we be fooked.

Sigh. Also look at the case lengths! Hope this is just a negotiation tactic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230609_190508_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230609_190508_Samsung Notes.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
1686301494683.png

• Love

TDITD

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users
Guess we have no progress. Wasted months. Should have started this about 6 months ago.
The case was registered yesterday. It wasn't started yesterday. Here's the stats on registration waiting times from the ICSID website.
20230609_190348.jpg

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

CHB

Regular

Frank

Top 20

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Onthefm

Regular
Well well well... I guess this paints a pretty clear picture of where we are at, at least in my opinion. I'd say if we saw any hope if a negotiated outcome with the DRC government, then we wouldn't go down this path. Thus I feel like our management have lost all confidence that we can have this sorted in any other way. Now I guess we won't just have unharmonious relations with the project partners, but also with the government as a whole that has the ability to progress our licence.

Some here will no doubt think otherwise, and thats fair enough, but in my view this feels like last ditch effort to pile on some pressure and international attention. There has been few recent announcements that have lowered my belief of a happy outcome anytime in the near future like this one has. Where is our relationship with the government going from here? Nowhere good, is my belief. Or in more directed terms I get the feeling we be fooked.

Sigh. Also look at the case lengths! Hope this is just a negotiation tactic.
Same here mate bloody depressing.

Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TheCount

Regular
Felix, Rook to Q7. ‘check’.

TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

JNRB

Regular

I'm with Constantin - ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!

How long are we expected to play nice with the government for? Especially knowing half of the are corrupt. Felix and CO have had over a year to step in and sort this out but have done nothing.

• Fire
Reactions: 40 users

DoubleA

Regular
Interesting, so perhaps lodged a few months ago.

Good find.

If this was the case and it was lodged a few months ago and then Zijin was removed from the project sometime after lodging, is it possible that the DRC Government's actions to remove Zijin are in response to the case/pressure?

Probably wishful thinking to be honest.

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
I'm with Constantin - ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!

How long are we expected to play nice with the government for? Especially knowing half of the are corrupt. Felix and CO have had over a year to step in and sort this out but have done nothing.

100% agree, finally the time for bullsh*t rumours and games is over

For the first time in 13mths we know exactly where things are at

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom