1686259070604.gif

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

JasonM

Regular
Yes SH’s its that time of week or 57 of them …have a great day
View attachment 38045
absolutely depressing, those fucking chinese and drc corrupt fucks! there's been talk of an announcement soon, I sure hope it comes soon, cant really stand too much more of this to be honest. the drc mining week set to start the 16th, a glimmer of hope that the fuckers will want to announce something pre-event to set a positive tone for the meet, no doubt thats highly unrealistic though given past events. I hope this comes out of suspension fucking soon, I need to move on with my life and stop reading/looking for updates 3million times a day!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 40 users

RHyNO

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
We have plenty of money. If Zijin really are gone and the ICC case is dropped then legal costs will be dramatically reduced. Even if it isn't we have enough to get through the next 2 years easily.

One thing about the Chinese is that they are full of bravado and tricks until it comes time for court findings to be released publicly. Then they look for a deal to save face. As seen with the WTO case that Australia brought against China for their wuhan lab hissy fit tariffs.
So from that example the Chinese go through with Court proceedings , let the process play out over many months/years , then just before the court findings are handed down they (the Chinese) drop the case . That's not going to work well for AVZ . Lets just hope there is some truth in the recent rumours and the sh1t show can come to an end very shortly because the longer this goes on for the more obvious it becomes the DRC gov is not backing AVZ . imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
Yes SH’s its that time of week or 57 of them …have a great day
View attachment 38045
I appreciate your dedication John, but I think we could do without the weekly update.
I mean are you trying to drive down hope and sentiment?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

ptlas

Regular
I appreciate your dedication John, but I think we could do without the weekly update.
Disagree mate
100%

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
Personally I like the reminders of what a shit show this has been 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

obe wan

Regular
So from that example the Chinese go through with Court proceedings , let the process play out over many months/years , then just before the court findings are handed down they (the Chinese) drop the case . That's not going to work well for AVZ . Lets just hope there is some truth in the recent rumours and the sh1t show can come to an end very shortly because the longer this goes on for the more obvious it becomes the DRC gov is not backing AVZ . imo
I think he's just stating that we've enough cash to see this thing through cash wise. if we're still here in 10-11 months then we're delisted in any case, so the 2 years doesn't even get into play

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
I think he's just stating that we've enough cash to see this thing through cash wise. if we're still here in 10-11 months then we're delisted in any case, so the 2 years doesn't even get into play
That's my point . We don't have 2 years . I think the next 6 weeks are critical . Firstly we need a cancellation of the ICC hearing set for July 3rd . imo

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
@John25 is just pointing out the reality Azzler....pure and simple.

We have all been discussing corruption and slime for 57 weeks and counting, but we have done it with class unlike the TOLATE shit house, troll fest at HC.

Looking forward to discussing the stock , not the rot..............soon !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Correct !! Bravado,Tricks and Determination wins the day.

First Chinese companies try to copy it, (well that can't happen here as the asset is in the ground)

Second, they try to steal it. (Good try, don't think that has worked out very well for Zijin and its subsidury)

Third, they will try to buy it $$$.

Look out for a winning bid from China IMO for either a TO or a JV, irrelevant of Chinese sentiment locally or here in Oz, money talks....you know the rest.

Chinese kunts are clever and have the dollars to move almost any mountain.

Maybe there is a wild card with something originating from MENA for a TO or JV, but they better pull their finger out IMO.

Cheers 🦊

Manono is a global strategic asset imo and must be protected from that eventuation regards to China at all cost !!

You dont reckon the Australian embassy and the the US embassy are in the ear of our BOD regards to that ?

If a TO is on the cards, ( anything is possible ), then it must come from the US or a giant australian coy like RIO / BHP/ Fortescue etc..........the WEST must have control !

There could be a possibility of a JV with China regards to CDL, cause i am sure the DRC govt wont want to see that project sit idle for years and AVZ will have their hands full constructing / producing RD, maybe that could be a carrot that the DRC Govt could offer up to quash the stalemate with the attempted China steal and get " harmonius relations" back on board, but it cant involve ZIJIN, they simply cant be trusted and DATHOMIR needs to fuck off out of the equation too....I dont have a problem with CATL / CATH getting on board however.... :unsure:

If only the WEST showed some interest in AVZ when offtakes were on the table, rather than CHINA dominating the play, then possibly this shit show wouldnt of happened, AVZ desperately needed diversity, not only in offtake, but on the AVZ register, i mentioned this when we were all at HC back in the day when we were 7c , whereby the AVZ threads was full of quality , not shit!

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Manono is a global strategic asset imo and must be protected from that eventuation regards to China at all cost !!

You dont reckon the Australian embassy and the the US embassy are in the ear of our BOD regards to that ?

If a TO is on the cards, ( anything is possible ), then it must come from the US or a giant australian coy like RIO / BHP/ Fortescue etc..........the WEST must have control !

There could be a possibility of a JV with China regards to CDL, cause i am sure the DRC govt wont want to see that project sit idle for years and AVZ will have their hands full constructing / producing RD, maybe that could be a carrot that the DRC Govt could offer up to quash the stalemate with the attempted China steal and get " harmonius relations" back on board, but it cant involve ZIJIN, they simply cant be trusted and DATHOMIR needs to fuck off out of the equation too....I dont have a problem with CATL / CATH getting on board however.... :unsure:

If only the WEST showed some interest in AVZ when offtakes were on the table, rather than CHINA dominating the play, then possibly this shit show wouldnt of happened, AVZ desperately needed diversity, not only in offtake, but on the AVZ register, i mentioned this when we were all at HC back in the day when we were 7c , whereby the AVZ threads was full of quality , not shit!

imo
Or the DRC could simply follow their own fucking laws and issue.the.fucking.mining.license.

#FuckZijin

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

John25

Regular
1686275274504.gif

How about we celebrate exactly 13 months in suspension instead 🤓
1686275370401.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Dude I can not repeat CAN NOT go through this for another 2 years. BOD need to sort this out ASAP, sure we can go ICC but fuck me 2 more years 😱 Na uh

GLTAH
That's my point . We don't have 2 years . I think the next 6 weeks are critical . Firstly we need a cancellation of the ICC hearing set for July 3rd . imo
The ASX removed the automatic 2 year delisting rule years ago. It is now at their discretion whether a company is removed based on whether they are a going concern and chances of any outstanding issues being resolved. Considering the unique treatment AVZ has enjoyed from the ASX so far there is zero fucking chance we will be delisted if still suspended on May 11th 2024 imo

I wasn't saying this will last 2 years. But that's how long we could last if needed with cash available. Management expects all ICC ownership issues to be resolved by September 2024 at the latest according to official announcements. We have more than enough to get through until then and even a bit longer if Cong trys any shenanigans. And I fully expect us to not only win every case at the ICC if they get that far but also be awarded costs and damages. This is chess not checkers.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
HEMPIRE Hemp Flavored Wraps | Strawblurry Clouds | 60 Wraps https://a.co/d/3yhmM5L

Stopped actually counting since we started buying organic ounce jars. I imagine it is a rookie number. Soon y’all soon we will smoke out on rooftops and celebrate our triumphant return to market.
If we get the ML and have a triumphant return to the market don't worry about your blunts...... I'll see you up on the rooftop with my crack pipe

1686278144893.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Clearly it's a big news day today.....

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Every day I live in hope that its an announcement day, every day I am disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom