AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
If we get the ML and have a triumphant return to the market don't worry about your blunts...... I'll see you up on the rooftop with my crack pipe

View attachment 38057
Fucking save me a spot

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
The ASX removed the automatic 2 year delisting rule years ago. It is now at their discretion whether a company is removed based on whether they are a going concern and chances of any outstanding issues being resolved. Considering the unique treatment AVZ has enjoyed from the ASX so far there is zero fucking chance we will be delisted if still suspended on May 11th 2024 imo

I wasn't saying this will last 2 years. But that's how long we could last if needed with cash available. Management expects all ICC ownership issues to be resolved by September 2024 at the latest according to official announcements. We have more than enough to get through until then and even a bit longer if Cong trys any shenanigans. And I fully expect us to not only win every case at the ICC if they get that far but also be awarded costs and damages. This is chess not checkers.
"Management expects all ICC ownership issues to be resolved by Sept 2024."

Going by their track record , what management have expected vs reality ? They expected the first hearing in April ." The Company is disappointed with what it considers to be an unnecessary delay " I think we are either very close to getting this all sorted or no where near it .

Reactions: 4 users

RHyNO

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Rediah

Regular
News headline received for AVZ

CSID Arbitration Proceedings

Lets see what it says

Screen Shot 2023-06-09 at 6.12.39 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Elmitso

Hey can someone please remind me when the big ICC hearing is again?

Thaz

Regular
Holy shit...

Did management just launch an ICC case against the DRC government ?

What the actual fuck... I thought we were working closely in collaboration with the DRC ....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

RHyNO

Regular
Love that this is happening in the USA. Wake the fuck up DRC. You’re about to be chinas fuck boy. This will settle and fast or it will drag on and we will never see a cent

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Ashlee

Regular
Now we are suing the DRC do we have any friends in the GOVT.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Fletch77

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

RHyNO

Regular
Good point Ashlee, we certainly said that we did.

Reactions: 1 users

OmarsCominYo

Emerged
Starting to get a nervous fucking tic whenever anyone mentions Africa

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Thaz

Regular
Presumably, there will be an opportunity for both sides to settle this before it goes before the court.

I sincerely hope that this will be the case, and im only speculating, but perhaps this is the only way that Nigel is able to bring this to the forefront of Felixs plate, without being fobbed off for his various flights and travels.

This is uncharted territories for me... But does anyone have any experience with this ? It seems to me that this is a last ditch effort ? Or is management trying to expedite shit with pressure from CATL?

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Berabakan

Friends in government could also be recommending this as the friends in government understand that they themselves are not able to do as much as what they should or could or need to...just saying

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

CHB

Regular
Guess we have no progress. Wasted months. Should have started this about 6 months ago.

Reactions: 6 users
It this the last resort scenario playing out? For real?

To the sleuths here, would be very grateful for any info you can get. Cheers in advance

Reactions: 3 users

Fletch77

Regular
And there I was thinking I was about to read an ICC case has been cancelled FFS 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha

Onthefm

Regular
Holy shit...

Did management just launch an ICC case against the DRC government ?

What the actual fuck... I thought we were working closely in collaboration with the DRC ....
No mate the great relationship with the upper echelons of government was and is just more bulshit from the best bod on the asx.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
This is not what I was expecting after the info shared over the last week.
Could Nigel just be trying to pressure DRC into making a final decision,one way or the other?

I think we can all assume that a resolution to this shit show is now definitely imminent.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

RHyNO

Regular
This BOD are so full of shit. They have been spoon feeding us lies the whole time. Everyone of them should have to answer for this with his personal shares and finance.
I can’t even be bothered going back through it all but the idea has been clearly that they are working with DRC and there are bad actors trying to take something from us, now it’s sue the DRC they are also wrong. Amazing. What’s the saying, when you can’t find the clown in the room, you’re the clown.

Top Bottom