AVZ Discussion 2022

9cardomaha

Regular
My view on Dathomir still being there aligns with the ICC case AVZ brought against Simon CUNT and Dathomir.

Our case against them is to get ICC to enforce the sale because they have sellers remorse.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

RHyNO

Regular
Feeling pretty sweet about this document and Klaus that slimey MF getting involved near us. Though he is a dog and this document is unproven the combined timing of the two leads me to feel much more positive about our outcome and maybe it’s the half gram blunt I just nailed but I feel a relaxed love and respect towards those here who have contributed to all of our evolving mental health through this pandemic of a cluster fuck. Really has made a huge difference having you magnificent c***s to vent with.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Samus

Top 20
My view on Dathomir still being there aligns with the ICC case AVZ brought against Simon CUNT and Dathomir.

Our case against them is to get ICC to enforce the sale because they have sellers remorse.
Problem is, what should be an open-shut case takes so fucking long.
Still no word about the mmcs case even.

Simon CUNT, indeed! :LOL:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Correct. The only way AVZ can get around needing the ICC for the Dathomir 15% to be transferred to them is if the DRC government intervenes, someone gives Cong more money or Cong decides to comply with the contracts he signed (and intended to be bound by) to avoid being made liable for damages. One of those scenarios is far more likely than the ICC cases brought by AVZ against Dathomir running the full course imo

20230608_183802.jpg

20230608_182412.jpg

20230318_093300.jpg

20230318_092237.jpg

20230318_092248.jpg

20230318_092322.jpg

20230318_092345.jpg

20230318_092356.jpg

20230318_085749.jpg

20230318_085803.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Can we at least have the ML so we can get on with it and sort out the Dathomir shit later ?

ffffark

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
Can't help but think and look back on some of Nigel's interviews over the years outlining how efficient the govt was and how good relations were even mentioning MoP directly. Nigel is in a world of shit if he cannot pull a positive outcome for shareholders. Also, both him and Greame would be wealthy in their own right but imagine if they lost the lot at the end of their careers + reputational damage - c'mon boys lets get something going
Many have justifiably criticised him here.
Me included.

However, given the widely acknowledged shit show that DRC is, I think your criticism is rather unfair.

He had, and is, navigating a maelstrom of long established institutional and corporate corruption that penetrates every area of DRC governance.
It is, in this case, facilitated and encouraged by actors from, and controlled by, an autocratic state.

These people are experts who have honed their skills over decades and have essentially limitless funding.

Win or lose, whatever that may mean, the fact that we are still in the game at this stage is testament to the fact that these guys are cutting the proverbial.

PS love the silence

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

j.l

Regular
Can we at least have the ML so we can get on with it and sort out the Dathomir shit later ?

ffffark
Agree with the sentiment, but in my limited understanding, clarity of the Dathcom ownership structure is a consideration in the ML award process. I believe AVZ referenced as much in their 'cease and desist' letter to Cominiere.

Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Agree with the sentiment, but in my limited understanding, clarity of the Dathcom ownership structure is a consideration in the ML award process. I believe AVZ referenced as much in their 'cease and desist' letter to Cominiere.
AVZ's letter is dated 4/8/21 and in part 2.1.6. they say 'CAMI is examining the structure of the shareholding at this time'. This was during the technical opinion process. CAMI approved Dathcom's application on 17/9/21.

Management have repeatedly said that ownership isn't an issue with getting the licence. Technically they are correct but the haters have used the lack of certainty of funding caused by these ownership dramas to delay the project imo

20230510_144159.jpg

20230510_144217.jpg

20230510_144236.jpg

received_1629675360822177.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
AVZ's letter is dated 4/8/21 and in part 2.1.6. they say 'CAMI is examining the structure of the shareholding at this time'. This was during the technical opinion process. CAMI approved Dathcom's application on 17/9/21.

Management have repeatedly said that ownership isn't an issue with getting the licence. Technically they are correct but the haters have used the lack of certainty of funding caused by these ownership dramas to delay the project imo

View attachment 38036
View attachment 38037
View attachment 38038
View attachment 38039
To get the ML decree if I remember correctly there were 3 criteria to be ticked off, one being proof/certainty of funding. We got the the decree, yet the detractors bullshit about the company not having funds…

Reactions: 5 users

j.l

Regular

View attachment 38036
View attachment 38037
View attachment 38038
View attachment 38039
Thanks @Carlos Danger , always on the mark!

Reactions: 11 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Feeling pretty sweet about this document and Klaus that slimey MF getting involved near us. Though he is a dog and this document is unproven the combined timing of the two leads me to feel much more positive about our outcome and maybe it’s the half gram blunt I just nailed but I feel a relaxed love and respect towards those here who have contributed to all of our evolving mental health through this pandemic of a cluster fuck. Really has made a huge difference having you magnificent c***s to vent with.
Where you buy your blunt papers from man? Prefer a spliff myself

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20

View attachment 38036
View attachment 38037
View attachment 38038
View attachment 38039
If some of the punters haven't realised it yet then maybe they need to start waking up . The Chinese and their puppets are using stall tactics until AVZ runs out of juice . Shi1t we are already 13 months down . Wake up !!!!! If this isn't sorted very soon then AVZ BoD need a very firm tap on the Shoulder .

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
If some of the punters haven't realised it yet then maybe they need to start waking up . The Chinese and their puppets are using stall tactics until AVZ runs out of juice . Shi1t we are already 13 months down . Wake up !!!!! If this isn't sorted very soon then AVZ BoD need a very firm tap on the Shoulder .
We have plenty of money. If Zijin really are gone and the ICC case is dropped then legal costs will be dramatically reduced. Even if it isn't we have enough to get through the next 2 years easily.

One thing about the Chinese is that they are full of bravado and tricks until it comes time for court findings to be released publicly. Then they look for a deal to save face. As seen with the WTO case that Australia brought against China for their wuhan lab hissy fit tariffs.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Remark

Top 20
Where you buy your blunt papers from man? Prefer a spliff myself
With half a gram in a blunt you're not going to notice the difference - unless you're a Kiwi...

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
Mate, there's ALWAYS something shifty going on. It's the D fucking R fucking C after all.
*Fyi, Speaking of something going on in the Days of our D ...... R ...... C Lives :oops: :eek: :rolleyes:

Democracy and rule of law in danger: Felix Tshisekedi is now in the crosshairs of the West with "the same type of messages once sent to Mobutu and the Kabila", Omer Nsongo

There are signals that do not deceive.

The political climate in DR-Congo has become tense in recent weeks with the restriction of political space.

Repressed Opposition march, disturbed sit-in, detained opponents… the list is not exhaustive. :eek::rolleyes::eek::oops::eek:

Faced with this deleterious atmosphere, a political columnist decided to appeal to President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi.

In a video posted on his social networks, Omer Nsongo die Lema, the only political columnist to "have lived in his flesh, in his soul and in his spirit the alternation symbolized by the investiture of the new President on January 24, 2019", said recalled the long fight of the Union for Democracy and Social Progress -UDPS- in favor of "democracy, human rights and the rule of law".

Founded in 1982, this party operated underground for 8 years due to the one-party regime in the former Zaire until the proclamation of political pluralism on April 24, 1990.

“For 29 years, this party has been the soul of the Opposition.

The UDPS has symbolized the fight for democracy, human rights and the rule of law”, first contextualized the journalist and political columnist Omer Nsongo.

"There are no better projects for the UDPS than the projects of human rights, democracy and the rule of law", he then underlined.

In his message, Omer Nsongo regretted the recent deviations of the current power which recall the decline of past regimes.

“In 1997, I saw the AFDL arrive.

I have also seen this regime unravel.

In 2001, I saw the arrival of Joseph Kabila, I saw how this regime was made and I also saw how this regime was defeated.

In 2019, I saw Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi arrive, I see how this diet is done.

Allow me not to say how this regime will end, because it is in place.

I saw under Mobutu in 1990 and 1997, under Kabila father and son, how the West reacted with press releases to each demonstration of the repressed Opposition”, alerted the one who ended up discovering the instructions for use of the 'Opposition.

"The West was attacking Mobutu and the Kabila because it believed that the government held the instruments of power: police, army, justice...", he pointed out.

For him, President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi must quickly rectify the situation, because, being already on the line of sight of the West with "the same type of messages sent in the past to Mobutu and the Kabila".

Omer Nsongo finally urged the Head of State in these terms: “Be careful, there is something wrong.

As soon as you embody these projects, you must assume it.

You should not let yourself be trapped by blasters, you have a duty of accountability to the DR-Congolese people.

If you succeed in this feat, you will come out of it greater”.

On May 20, Moïse Katumbi made almost similar remarks after the use of "tear gas" and "live ammunition" to repress the march of the Opposition, recalling the fight they led together in the Opposition against Kabila to “liberate the people from misery”.

For Katumbi, repression could come from anyone, but not from Tshisekedi.

mediacongo

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank 🤞 🙏 🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
Please don't take this the wrong way, but Put a cork in it buddy!

Cheers,
Nells

Nells, I was thinking perhaps a Cumquat might be preferable, but if the Cork fits well :unsure:

1686230449888.png

Kumquats, or Cumquats in Australian English, are a group of small, angiosperm, fruit-bearing trees in the flowering plant family Rutaceae.

Food for thought :unsure:

Corks or Cumquats :eek:

Frank (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

The Fox

Regular
We have plenty of money. If Zijin really are gone and the ICC case is dropped then legal costs will be dramatically reduced. Even if it isn't we have enough to get through the next 2 years easily.

One thing about the Chinese is that they are full of bravado and tricks until it comes time for court findings to be released publicly. Then they look for a deal to save face. As seen with the WTO case that Australia brought against China for their wuhan lab hissy fit tariffs.

Correct !! Bravado,Tricks and Determination wins the day.

First Chinese companies try to copy it, (well that can't happen here as the asset is in the ground)

Second, they try to steal it. (Good try, don't think that has worked out very well for Zijin and its subsidury)

Third, they will try to buy it $$$.

Look out for a winning bid from China IMO for either a TO or a JV, irrelevant of Chinese sentiment locally or here in Oz, money talks....you know the rest.

Chinese kunts are clever and have the dollars to move almost any mountain.

Maybe there is a wild card with something originating from MENA for a TO or JV, but they better pull their finger out IMO.

Cheers 🦊

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

CashKing

Regular

Dude I can not repeat CAN NOT go through this for another 2 years. BOD need to sort this out ASAP, sure we can go ICC but fuck me 2 more years 😱 Na uh

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom