AVZ Discussion 2022

Miljew91

Regular
I think its only for the northern part.....

View attachment 37956
1686138329005.png

Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
1686139050510.png

1686139072588.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
1686139751275.png

1686139780682.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
Manono lithium exploration permit yields 70% interest to AJN Resources

AJN Resources, a mining company based in Vancouver (Canada), announced on June 2, 2023, the conclusion of an agreement with the Congolese company Palm Constellation, based in Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

The latter will have to cede up to 70% interest in an exploration permit it holds in the Manono region, known to potentially host significant lithium resources.

Under the terms of the agreement, two payments totaling US$150,000 will initially be made to the seller by AJN.

The latter will have up to six months to carry out due diligence.

At the end of due diligence, which may include sampling work and a reduced drilling program, AJN must confirm its intention to proceed with the acquisition of the license by paying an additional $250,000, in order to obtain an indirect participation from 51% in the project.

"We are very excited about this latest acquisition which potentially covers 10 km2 of very promising terrain with good potential for the presence of subsurface lithium-bearing pegmatites", commented Klaus Eckhof, CEO of AJN Resources.

Note that the company will also have to issue in favor of Palm Constellation, a number of shares worth 10.5% of the total issued and outstanding shares of AJN.

By issuing an additional four (4) million shares to Palm, followed by a further payment of $250,000, AJN will obtain an additional 9% interest in the permit.

It will finally complete the acquisition of the 70% interest with a final payment of five (5) million dollars.

Exploration work until the conclusion of a possible definitive feasibility study will be financed by AJN.

The Manono region is home to a project of the same name, led by the Australian AVZ Minerals. (y)

The Manono lithium project is considered the most advanced in the DRC and only the mining license is currently missing to launch the development of what could be the first lithium mine in the country. :rolleyes:

mediacongo

Talk about "Things that make You go Hmm" :mad:

Food for thought :unsure:

GLTAH's (y)

Cheers

Frank 🙏 🤞 🙏

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 11 users

Dopi

I am french-speaking and I think "carré" is used as a unit in their mining system, one "carré" representing for example 10000 square meters

Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
*To Remind,

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Onthefm

Regular
I would say nobody knows and it is getting impossible to second-guess anything :ROFLMAO:
I would say you are dead fucken right the only one in 18 months. As there is no info to the people that actually own the show all we get is 0.0% of all the info that's available to the company. It's bulshit of cause in my opinion. There are ways for a competent bod and coms to convey worry less but they don't. One of the best bod on the asx?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
I would say you are dead fucken right the only one in 18 months. As there is no info to the people that actually own the show all we get is 0.0% of all the info that's available to the company. It's bulshit of cause in my opinion. There are ways for a competent bod and coms to convey worry less but they don't. One of the best bod on the asx?
Ps don't forget the tin in any equation.

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I am french-speaking and I think "carré" is used as a unit in their mining system, one "carré" representing for example 10000 square meters
I would say carré is square and 1 carré is 1 km2, or 1,000,000 m2.
Looking at 13359, which is 221 carré is approx. 7.5 km wide and approx. 29.5 km long, going by the scale on the cadastre map.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Dijon101

Regular
Are you sure this is legitimate? Why do Nigel and Grahame have the same birth dates?

Don't believe a fucking thing until it's in an official AVZ announcement.....??

Did a quick search for Mr Johnsons birthday and couldn't find it ??

Reactions: 3 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Are you sure this is legitimate? Why do Nigel and Grahame have the same birth dates?
Zijins claim for damages is real. This would explain why they are claiming the equivalent of 15%ownership as stated in the AVZ ASX announcement.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Charbella

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Rediah

Regular

Lets say its fake, what purpose will it serve? What anyone will get out of making a false document? Will it increase buy sentiment and shoot the SP to Kuwaiti $12?

The other day SYA made an ASX announcement and used wrong office address' location.

Could be a simple clerical mistake, copy paste error missed in the proof reading if it was in place.

Even if it's fake, I am not going to lose sleep over this.

Reactions: 19 users

Charbella

Regular
Lets say its fake, what purpose will it serve? What anyone will get out of making a false document? Will it increase buy sentiment and shoot the SP to Kuwaiti $12?

The other day SYA made an ASX announcement and used wrong office address' location.

Could be a simple clerical mistake, copy paste error missed in the proof reading if it was in place.

Even if it's fake, I am not going to lose sleep over this.
I tend to agree here. What purpose will it serve?

Reactions: 7 users

Dijon101

Regular
Zijins claim for damages is real. This would explain why they are claiming the equivalent of 15%ownership as stated in the AVZ ASX announcement.

It all makes sense.

Makes this document feel legitimate.

Reactions: 6 users

Charbella

Regular
Don't believe a fucking thing until it's in an official AVZ announcement.....??

Did a quick search for Mr Johnsons birthday and couldn't find it ??
The old version posted by @9cardomaha has Mr Johnston’s DOB as 12/05/1962.

Attachments

• 7B990D61-9029-4536-B7DC-66338B25D2B5.png
    7B990D61-9029-4536-B7DC-66338B25D2B5.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 107
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
The old version posted by @9cardomaha has Mr Johnston’s DOB as 12/05/1962.
So this (23/11/21) document doesn't show Zijin in Dathcom.

So is there a verson of this document that did include Zijin?
That would show that they were indeed removed.

Frank did mention in the past that Zijin were not on the Dathcom register.
Have they ever been?

Rhetorical at this point, I doubt anyone here knows.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom