Seriously he looks
Like Gary glitter

Just with less morals.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
He's looking very tired, put on a lot of weight, and he has completely backed off his aggro stance against AVZ.

Sad to see such an ego get beaten down like that

Not

Just one of the to-do items on Nigels list ticked off.

I wonder how many there are left now?
A7667216-F452-49AE-908A-322CD050A109.png
A7667216-F452-49AE-908A-322CD050A109.png
His world is about to come tumbling down as well as his daughters!!!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
I wonder if the change to the CAMI portal was actually nothing to do with Com/CAMI trying some illegal manouver.
I wonder if it's actually in line with the move forward for Manono.

Maybe Dathcom is indeed gone, or in the process, and a new JV is being drawn up, with a new name.
I mean neither Cominiere nor Dathomir (the inspiration for the name) should be part of this new structure we're hearing rumors about.
But in the mean time, it goes to the state under "Cominiere (Congo Mining)" until the new structure is established and announced.

Also, if indeed the Com/Zijin ICC case is for damages from not being a part of Manono any more, which I'm starting to feel more confident about, then I think that does mean that Zijin has been given nothing, no %, no northern section, nada.

Their claim of damages seems to stem from the idea that AVZ's misbehaviour and mismanagement (you know, their bullshit spin), caused the Dathcom JV to never eventuate (Possibly Nigels plan all along to get rid of the rotten wood).

I think that case is just proposterous, and spiteful, however it's possibly the only way Zijin can save any face, by crying foul to the courts.
Maybe going through with it knowing they have no hope, but nessecary for PR.

I'm kind of scared to believe we're actually moving forward and not having it all stolen away from under us.
I'm praying these rumors turn into a solid announcement.

Good luck to us all!

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Zijin are entitled to nothing, no sweetner, no trade offs, no deals and no strings, as a matter of fact AVZ should be compensated by the thieving lowlife corrupt slimy zijin.

They should be getting the hell out and not looking back, pack of fucking hyena.

Imagine where we all would be if these shonky pricks along with a handfull of corrupt DRC Ministers decided to not fuck us over.
Great post - fuck em!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Won't be an issue if we get a TO .
US$24, US$24, US$24, US$24, US$24, US$24, US$24, US$24, US$24, US$24, US$24.

I hope I made my point. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜š

• Fire

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
More idle speculation - in Beijing, the MoM, much to my chagrin, 'invited' CMOC to explore for nickel. Wondering if this is the trade off for Z fucking off.

I too don't believe they will get 1sqM of Manono - conniving thieving arseholes

I would have thought an early sign of their capitulation would be the withdrawal of ICC cases, but then I'd like to see AVZ lodge a new case against them for damages, in due course

Hi spyder, another gutless prick who reads here but hasn't the balls to post

Good Morning Hello GIF by pikaole

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
Zijin are entitled to nothing, no sweetner, no trade offs, no deals and no strings, as a matter of fact AVZ should be compensated by the thieving lowlife corrupt slimy zijin.

They should be getting the hell out and not looking back, pack of fucking hyena.

Imagine where we all would be if these shonky pricks along with a handfull of corrupt DRC Ministers decided to not fuck us over.
THIS

Reactions: 3 users

RHyNO

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I am so faaarken busy with work, barely have the time to scratch my ball sack, never lone keep up with the forever changing emotions / sentiment of AVZ TSE.....:mad::rolleyes::):cautious::unsure:o_OπŸ˜”πŸ˜­:)

2 weeks ago, doom and gloom, now, hippy yiya........yes@ptlas , definitely bipolar.

bipolar.gif

Its certainly exciting to read the vibe that Zijin isnt in the equation anymore via @9cardomaha , a poster i have much respect for and has great ability to capture " secret documentation" that others dont have capability / inclination, but i am certainly not going to take that as gospel, cause as many posters have said before, there have been many " false vibes " dashed in the past, so the only concrete fact for me, will be via the ....

bell.gif

as per usual.

I am confident that AVZ will relist, just a matter of when, the alternative of getting "ripped off completely " so to speak just doesnt add up in my mind, the vast weight of evidence is in AVZ corner, we have played by the book, as per DRC law, tight documentation, IGF report supports AVZ, ICC gave Cominiere a swift rebuke, the COM / ZIJIN gang bang attack seeking ridiculous compensation for rights they never had reeks of desperation and makes no sense, the locals support AVZ , Cominiere now been instructed by a assembly to explain the ROFR steal to Zijin for peanuts.....its all adding up.

Its been a long haul and i have at times been savage with FT lack of leadership , but i just get the vibe he is slowly but surely cajoling the corrupt in a corner for the final kill just prior to his hopes of re - election, he needs to show the locals that his pledge to eradicate corruption has borne fruit, the locals want to see AVZ construct and produce Manono , jobs will be created , millions upon millions of dollars will shore up the dented balance sheet once production commences, FT has travelled the universe to tell all and sundry about the BATTERY HUB, the one stop destination, seeking investment outside of China.......DRC and FT would be the joke of the world once again if MANONO was stuck in the mire with ICC litigation for years or even worse China / DRC being a bully and stealing a project that little ole AVZ took on when others wouldnt / couldnt , proved up a monster, got it to the DFS / ML decree stage without a peep from the corrupt.........then told to FUCK OFF !..............a very ugly optic for the world to see and DRC would be a china slave forever , with no hope of any other country wanting a bar of them forever, their future of a better life .......in ruins

Nope, just cant see AVZ being ripped off based on all of that theory....IMO

In the mean time tho, I see no reason why the TWITTER participants cant continue the campaign of highlighting the injustices that AVZ have had to and continue to endure in a FACTUAL and RESPECTFUL way as per @MoneyBags1348 recent post, especially in light with the AFRICAN VUKA CONFERENCE upcoming 28 - 30th May......;)

Doesnt hurt to reap more pressure GLOBALLY , in order to defend OUR RIGHTS, but it has to be professional, not BOGAN !

stay-strong-you-can-do-it.gif

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users
More idle speculation - in Beijing, the MoM, much to my chagrin, 'invited' CMOC to explore for nickel. Wondering if this is the trade off for Z fucking off.

I too don't believe they will get 1sqM of Manono - conniving thieving arseholes

I would have thought an early sign of their capitulation would be the withdrawal of ICC cases, but then I'd like to see AVZ lodge a new case against them for damages, in due course

Hi spyder, another gutless prick who reads here but hasn't the balls to post

Good Morning Hello GIF by pikaole
Wouldnβ€˜t that be something - little ol’ AVZ suing the shit out of these corrupt arseholes for a few hundred mill. The would sit nicely in the coffers. Bring it.

#FuckZijin

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

ptlas

Regular
Just one other point about this Binding Agreement on the tenement further north of us: Nigel mentioned the high mica in the northern part of 13359. So it goes without saying all Klaus will dig up is more mica than ever :eek::eek::eek::sick::sick::sick::poop::poop:

Can somebody confirm or deny this, but I was under the impression that after that high mica AGM claim by NF, a poster here looked at the assay results for N. 13359 and found the mica content was roughly the same as other assays ?

• Thinking
  • Wow

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

RHyNO

Regular
Love to see a saucy TO offer (to say no thanks to) before we relist. Put a nice line in the sand around the open price.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
Love to see a saucy TO offer (to say no thanks to) before we relist. Put a nice line in the sand around the open price.
$12

• Haha
  • Fire

Flight996

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Remark

Top 20
Wen Lambo?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

rocco

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
I am so faaarken busy with work, barely have the time to scratch my ball sack, never lone keep up with the forever changing emotions / sentiment of AVZ TSE.....:mad::rolleyes::):cautious::unsure:o_OπŸ˜”πŸ˜­:)

2 weeks ago, doom and gloom, now, hippy yiya........yes@ptlas , definitely bipolar.

View attachment 37663

Its certainly exciting to read the vibe that Zijin isnt in the equation anymore via @9cardomaha , a poster i have much respect for and has great ability to capture " secret documentation" that others dont have capability / inclination, but i am certainly not going to take that as gospel, cause as many posters have said before, there have been many " false vibes " dashed in the past, so the only concrete fact for me, will be via the ....

View attachment 37664

as per usual.

I am confident that AVZ will relist, just a matter of when, the alternative of getting "ripped off completely " so to speak just doesnt add up in my mind, the vast weight of evidence is in AVZ corner, we have played by the book, as per DRC law, tight documentation, IGF report supports AVZ, ICC gave Cominiere a swift rebuke, the COM / ZIJIN gang bang attack seeking ridiculous compensation for rights they never had reeks of desperation and makes no sense, the locals support AVZ , Cominiere now been instructed by a assembly to explain the ROFR steal to Zijin for peanuts.....its all adding up.

Its been a long haul and i have at times been savage with FT lack of leadership , but i just get the vibe he is slowly but surely cajoling the corrupt in a corner for the final kill just prior to his hopes of re - election, he needs to show the locals that his pledge to eradicate corruption has borne fruit, the locals want to see AVZ construct and produce Manono , jobs will be created , millions upon millions of dollars will shore up the dented balance sheet once production commences, FT has travelled the universe to tell all and sundry about the BATTERY HUB, the one stop destination, seeking investment outside of China.......DRC and FT would be the joke of the world once again if MANONO was stuck in the mire with ICC litigation for years or even worse China / DRC being a bully and stealing a project that little ole AVZ took on when others wouldnt / couldnt , proved up a monster, got it to the DFS / ML decree stage without a peep from the corrupt.........then told to FUCK OFF !..............a very ugly optic for the world to see and DRC would be a china slave forever , with no hope of any other country wanting a bar of them forever, their future of a better life .......in ruins

Nope, just cant see AVZ being ripped off based on all of that theory....IMO

In the mean time tho, I see no reason why the TWITTER participants cant continue the campaign of highlighting the injustices that AVZ have had to and continue to endure in a FACTUAL and RESPECTFUL way as per @MoneyBags1348 recent post, especially in light with the AFRICAN VUKA CONFERENCE upcoming 28 - 30th May......;)

Doesnt hurt to reap more pressure GLOBALLY , in order to defend OUR RIGHTS, but it has to be professional, not BOGAN !

View attachment 37665

View attachment 37666

imo

Its been a long haul and i have at times been savage with FT lack of leadership , but i just get the vibe he is slowly but surely cajoling the corrupt in a corner for the final kill just prior to his hopes of re - election,

*Fyi, I see where the "Warriors" are ready for Battle in 6 months time :rolleyes:

They say, A Week is a Long Time in Politics :oops:

So i guess a Lot of Shit can happen in Six Months if that's the case :eek:

1685841920730.png

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank πŸ™ 🀞 πŸ™

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
After all these posts, all 1569 pages I'm just hanging out for the whale pics!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom