AVZ Discussion 2022

9cardomaha

Regular
So a few things I am waiting on:
  • Latest RCCM update for the Dathcom registry which does not include Zijin
  • Signed contract that Zijin has returned 15% (probably a few strings here)
Northern section still up in the air, since we've seen the 'black hand of ZJ' which was to use the 15% to swap for the north. So this could be the first step in their attempt.

As mentioned by others, we've had false flags for the 15% being returned, namely that video that was circulated where they are all sitting with the green grub, but that was merely negotiations, there was only an offer that later surfaced for the 'return' of 15% for the north.

What my local source has confirmed is that the 15% return has now been ratified through contract signing - nothing additional attached to this tidbit, was just a 'ZJ has returned the 15%'.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 62 users

Frank

Top 20

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

wombat74

Top 20
So a few things I am waiting on:
  • Latest RCCM update for the Dathcom registry which does not include Zijin
  • Signed contract that Zijin has returned 15% (probably a few strings here)
Northern section still up in the air, since we've seen the 'black hand of ZJ' which was to use the 15% to swap for the north. So this could be the first step in their attempt.

As mentioned by others, we've had false flags for the 15% being returned, namely that video that was circulated where they are all sitting with the green grub, but that was merely negotiations, there was only an offer that later surfaced for the 'return' of 15% for the north.

What my local source has confirmed is that the 15% return has now been ratified through contract signing - nothing additional attached to this tidbit, was just a 'ZJ has returned the 15%'.
No July ICC .

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

9cardomaha

Regular
How is the Northern section still up in the air? The decree that came out put the tenement back into one.

Has something come out that makes you think that the tenement may be split again or are you just referencing the previous letter from Zijin where they tried to get the North? As far as I am aware this attempt failed, unless you are aware of new information here?
Its just an inkling, i highly doubt the 15% was returned without strings.

Previously on days of our DRC lives:
- April 2022, AVZ requested to split the tenement to expedite ML awarding.
- AVZ splits tenement, Ministerial decree comes out May 4
- Ultimately all cancelled because of corrupt fuckwits, but the pattern is there.

My thinking for the current 15% would be along the lines of:
- DRC requests Zijin return the 15% to approve a venture for the north
- Zijin returns its 15% (which they didn't actually have) drop all their bullshit law suits, and granted some type of permit for our north. THIS IS ALL SPECULATION, ZJ MIGHT BE NICE GUYS AND JUST WALK AWAY HERP DERP1

The south then falls back to Dathcom
- 75% AVZ, 25% Cominiere with pending resolutions to MMCS and Dathomir
- This is where it gets tricky, i think Gecamines/CMOC definitely going to have a hand in the south somewhere, but don't know how that will work.

This is probably why BOD are in country right - we all knew there would be some compromises made (unfortunate to be the only one not cheating in the game, but it is what it is).

I am waiting for other requests aswell given the newest information, but yeah, everyone needs to be aware that this is not 100% positive, its good news, but needs to be paired with some drawbacks and the above is my understanding.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 40 users

cruiser51

Top 20
How is the Northern section still up in the air? The decree that came out put the tenement back into one.

Has something come out that makes you think that the tenement may be split again or are you just referencing the previous letter from Zijin where they tried to get the North? As far as I am aware this attempt failed, unless you are aware of new information here?
If you look at the complete youtube, at about 2.35 minute onwards Klaus is still talking about consolidating the Manono North area.
I don't know if he means with that 13359 north.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

9cardomaha

Regular
No July ICC .
Yeah that would be my understanding, the idea of jurisdiction wouldn't even be in contention if they've returned the purported 15%.

Reactions: 16 users

- Ultimately all cancelled because of corrupt fuckwits, but the pattern is there.

- Zijin returns its 15% (which they didn't actually have) drop all their bullshit law suits, and granted some type of permit for our north. THIS IS ALL SPECULATION, ZJ MIGHT BE NICE GUYS AND JUST WALK AWAY HERP DERP1

- This is where it gets tricky, i think Gecamines/CMOC definitely going to have a hand in the south somewhere, but don't know how that will work.

This is probably why BOD are in country right - we all knew there would be some compromises made (unfortunate to be the only one not cheating in the game, but it is what it is).

I am waiting for other requests aswell given the newest information, but yeah, everyone needs to be aware that this is not 100% positive, its good news, but needs to be paired with some drawbacks and the above is my understanding.
The tenement could easily be split again using the waiver previously signed by Dathcom. Not saying it will or won't. But it could imo

There's another possible sweetener that could have been thrown Zijin's way. Mr Pei isn't the only one that is more interested in securing supply than ownership imo

Reactions: 13 users

9cardomaha

Regular
The tenement could easily be split again using the waiver previously signed by Dathcom. Not saying it will or won't. But it could imo

There's another possible sweetener that could have been thrown Zijin's way. Mr Pei isn't the only one that is more interested in securing supply than ownership imo
Yeah good pick up on the supply and ownership difference.

Reactions: 11 users
If you look at the complete youtube, at about 2.35 minute onwards Klaus is still talking about consolidating the Manono North area.

Sounds to me like he is talking about adding new areas further along the Manono belt on top of the one he just got rather than consolidating north PR13559. He says his timeframe for achieving this is the next 1 or 2 years. The northern area of our tenement will be sorted well before then imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Nbaz

Regular

My concern with giving Zinjin the North is the potential for them to skip ahead of us on the production front. Then proceed to clog up all the transport routes to get the product out.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
My concern with giving Zinjin the North is the potential for them to skip ahead of us on the production front. Then proceed to clog up all the transport routes to get the product out.
Won't be an issue if we get a TO .

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Dom1974

Regular
I would tend to think that Zijin would be out completely. Otherwise why lodge a claim for $850m? Also, we are talking about the 15% that AVZ never had in the first place. This 15% relates to the Govt 25%. That’s a matter for Govt to resolve and should not involve AVZ and their 75%. And Govt shouldn’t be using North Manono as a bargaining chip as that would in effect eat into AVZ’s 75%. AVZ would just tell the Govt let’s take it to ICC as we’re confident of winning and them getting nothing. Those corrupt pricks don’t deserve 1sqm of Manono.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Nbaz

Regular
Won't be an issue if we get a TO .
Would reduce the sale price in my eyes...an example would be a very nice house next door to a terrible house with bad neighbours

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular

Seriously he looks
Like Gary glitter

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Seriously he looks
Like Gary glitter
Mmmm, I thought more like one of the shonky brothers trying to flog a clapped out rust riddled 1984 Holden Commodore to a gullible school kid for $5,000

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
Mmmm, I thought more like one of the shonky brothers trying to flog a clapped out rust riddled 1984 Holden Commodore to a gullible school kid for $5,000

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bonsoir

Regular

Zijin are entitled to nothing, no sweetner, no trade offs, no deals and no strings, as a matter of fact AVZ should be compensated by the thieving lowlife corrupt slimy zijin.

They should be getting the hell out and not looking back, pack of fucking hyena.

Imagine where we all would be if these shonky pricks along with a handfull of corrupt DRC Ministers decided to not fuck us over.

• Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Dom1974

Regular
Forgot to mention that it would also make the DRC Govt look incompetent as after their key investigator concluded the sale illegal in the IGF report and then at the end of the day, they get a piece of Manono anyway.

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Azzler

Top 20
Zijin are entitled to nothing, no sweetner, no trade offs, no deals and no strings, as a matter of fact AVZ should be compensated by the thieving lowlife corrupt slimy zijin.

They should be getting the hell out and not looking back, pack of fucking hyena.

Imagine where we all would be if these shonky pricks along with a handfull of corrupt DRC Ministers decided to not fuck us over.
Exactly my thoughts, just fuck off Zijin, slimey miserable lot.
They got nothing they can claim compensation for.
Did nothing to help the project, their delays cost legit shareholders so much pain and opportunity cost, the company a year profits, the DRC a year in revenue.
They bribed, they blackmailed.
They should compensate AVZ and the DRC for a years profits and revenue, plus all legal fees as a result of their disruptive and illegal efforts during that time.

"You get nothing!
You lose!
Good day sir!"

-Willy Wonka
Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire