AVZ Discussion 2022

After all these posts, all 1569 pages I'm just hanging out for the whale pics!!
beached-whale.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Its been a long haul and i have at times been savage with FT lack of leadership , but i just get the vibe he is slowly but surely cajoling the corrupt in a corner for the final kill just prior to his hopes of re - election,

*Fyi, I see where the "Warriors" are ready for Battle in 6 months time :rolleyes:

What do they say, A Week is a Long Time in Politics :oops:

So i guess a Lot of Shit can happen in Six Months if that's the case :eek:

View attachment 37685

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank 🙏 🤞 🙏

With translation

Settings under titles translate

Reactions: 3 users
After all these posts, all 1569 pages I'm just hanging out for the whale pics!!
Were the whale pics from the HC poster Blueskies (or similar)? I’ve assumed that poster is now svetlana on the bird, but who knows.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

rocco

Were the whale pics from the HC poster Blueskies (or similar)? I’ve assumed that poster is now svetlana on the bird, but who knows.
Hard to remember, it's been a while since jizin came along with their bags of snacks 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
1685851431962.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

ptlas

Regular
With translation

Settings under titles translate

I'm done with translating this shit.
Can't even stomach English sub-titles anymore.

Could somebody with more patience than me just say if this says anything worthwhile or is it just the usual BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
1685868525122.png

1685868455054.png

1685868573222.png

1685868608930.png

1685868691773.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Airtel Business sponsor Diamond de la DRC Mining Week 2023 Vous êtes situés actuellement à Lubumbashi ? Visitez notre stand, découvrez nos solutions business au-delà de l’imagination et créez de l'influence et des opportunités en RDC #DRCMining | #AirtelRDC

@DaveEva12049801

Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
Love to see a saucy TO offer (to say no thanks to) before we relist. Put a nice line in the sand around the open price.
It would not surprise me at all to see the board have put an offer quietly aside, ready to produce ala LTR at the opportune time.
This would certainly put a marker down for our SP. We already have Zijin valuing us off of our old DFS at $5.6 Billion.
TO offer, new BFS and a string of announcements to come out, it will be interesting times.

In regard to our BFS did you guys see what EUR have agreed on their spod con price in their ANN on friday ?

EUR will sell the lithium spodumene concentrate to the JV company at a reduced rate with a floor price of US$3,000/t and a ceiling price of US$7,000/t over the life of the current resource of the Wolfsberg mine.

Reduced rate, min USD$3000 max USD$7000

Now remember our DFS was at a price of USD$673.70 :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Azzler

Top 20
It would not surprise me at all to see the board have put an offer quietly aside, ready to produce ala LTR at the opportune time.
This would certainly put a marker down for our SP. We already have Zijin valuing us off of our old DFS at $5.6 Billion.
TO offer, new BFS and a string of announcements to come out, it will be interesting times.

In regard to our BFS did you guys see what EUR have agreed on their spod con price in their ANN on friday ?

EUR will sell the lithium spodumene concentrate to the JV company at a reduced rate with a floor price of US$3,000/t and a ceiling price of US$7,000/t over the life of the current resource of the Wolfsberg mine.

Reduced rate, min USD$3000 max USD$7000

Now remember our DFS was at a price of USD$673.70 :ROFLMAO:
Yeah mate that's sitting in the back of shareholders minds, I'd almost forgotten about the mysterious DFS 2.0
It's gonna be glorious.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Onthefm

Regular
Yeah mate that's sitting in the back of shareholders minds, I'd almost forgotten about the mysterious DFS 2.0
It's gonna be glorious.
Does anyone know if its finished yet or waiting for new jorc from last lot of drilling?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

CHB

Regular
Does anyone know if its finished yet or waiting for new jorc from last lot of drilling?
Finished long time ago I thought.

Reactions: 9 users
It's gonna be glorious.
Just wait until Constantin (condino007) updates his sp projections once the new DFS figures are released. It will blow your socks off and we’ll all be standing around asking why we ever thought $12 would be acceptable.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Just wait until Constantin (condino007) updates his sp projections once the new DFS figures are released. It will blow your socks off and we’ll all be standing around asking why we ever thought $12 would be acceptable.
I would say DFS 2 will not be released until the dust has settled.

Why waive a red flag in front of a bull out of his senses?
You gotta be out of your brains.
Ever been in a paddock with a bull?
No need to aggravate one.

I would say by now, Zijin and Cominière have worked out roughly the real value, they think ....

That's why CKK thought he hit a once in a life time jackpot and tried his best, with the help of criminal Zijin.

Read this article:

2023 may 17

Manono Lithium: COMINIERE registers ZIJIN in the DATHCOM Trade Register despite AVZ's opposition

1-7.jpg

NEWSECONOMY

Manono Lithium: COMINIERE registers ZIJIN in the DATHCOM Trade Register despite AVZ's opposition​

May 17, 2023
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge

Also in its ZIJIN tax letter to COMINIERE (the Congolese mining company), the Chinese group recognizes during an Extraordinary General Meeting of DATHCOM partners on November 20, 2021, the opposition of the AVZ Minerals group the sale of COMINIERE's 15% stake in DATHCOM and the refusal to see ZIJIN as a partner in the joint venture:

“Given that AVZ International Pty Ltd, which is the majority shareholder in DATHCOM, contested all the resolutions adopted during the Extraordinary General Meeting of November 20, 2021 of DATHCOM, thus abusing its majority, consequently the coordinated Articles of Association of DATHCOM, as amended by the resolutions of the General Meeting of November 20, 2021, have not yet been signed to date.
Can we read in ZIJIN's letter.

Now don't forget at this stage Zijin or its subsidiary wasn't part of the JV and AVZ held 75% and Cominière held 25%!

Ignoring AVZ Minerals' right of veto, COMINIERE proceeded with the registration in the Trade and Personal Property Credit Register of DATHCOM and the registration at the Single Window for Business Creation in Lubumbashi of JIN CHENG, a subsidiary of the ZIJIN group. who had acquired the 15% of COMINIERE:

“Given that the minutes of the aforementioned Extraordinary General Meeting were notarized, filed at the Single Window for Business Creation in Lubumbashi on November 23, 2021, and its resolutions were registered in the Register of Commerce and Credit Mobilier RCCM of the company DATHCOM. ZIJIN letter .

The ZIJIN group confirms the payment of the sum of US$33,400,000 for the purchase of the 15% share of its subsidiary JIN CHENG from COMINIERE and considers the holding of the Extraordinary General Meeting held on November 20, 2021, as a legalization of its subsidiary as a partner of DATHCOM:

"Since COMINIERE and JIN CHENG entered into a share transfer agreement on September 10, 2021 (the "Transfer Agreement"), according to which COMINIERE transferred to JIN CHENG the 15% of shares it held in the share capital of the company DATHCOM MINING SA (abbreviated DATHCOM), in return for this transfer, a payment of the amount of 33,440,000.00 USD (Thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand US dollars) was made by JIN.CHENG on behalf of COMINIERE (the sale of 15% of shares). »

“Given that the Extraordinary General Meeting of DATHCOM held on November 20, 2021 approved this transaction for the sale of 15% of shares, thus materializing the quality of JIN CHENG as one of the shareholders of DATHCOM. »

Who, or what approved this transaction?
I am pretty sure it wasn't AVZ, while holding 75% of the JV!

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

CashKing

Regular
A bottle of these Cash? 🤣

View attachment 37715
I’m actually NOT supporting anything Pfizer has to offer mate but yes.. A few beers usually does the trick or champagnes in old mates case 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom