AVZ Discussion 2022

ptlas

Regular
Interested too.

9 card has certainly had a history of access to a lot of documentation not posted publicly.

It lines up with what I heard/posted mid May that the head of Cominiere and Zijin would be out in a month.

Dare we still dream lol?
Your still dreaming dude.
Wouldn't be here if you weren't.

Heard something similar but from a very dodgy geezer.
Same timeline but we all know what 'imminent' means.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
What if..... Zijin are out because Dathcom has no more Mining exploration or exploitation permits 😂
Wow - that's next level genius right there.

Create a new JV between AVZ, Gecamines and the DRC. Of course we'll call it FuckZijin. The new JV (FuckZijin) gets the ML over 13359 so Cominiere, Zijin, and any other fucker that thinks they have a claim over Dathcom can stand around and scratch their nuts while they try and figure out what just happened to them. They can go and sue the empty husk of Dathcom for 50 bajillion dollars for all we care. In the meantime, FuckZijin goes mining.

And to anyone who's thinking, "hang on Mr Inappropriate, that's not in the mining code!" well you can fuck right off. You're no fun.

Right let's get to work. Any suggestions for the logo of our new king of lithium, FuckZijin?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

timb89

Regular
Interested too.

9 card has certainly had a history of access to a lot of documentation not posted publicly.

It lines up with what I heard/posted mid May that the head of Cominiere and Zijin would be out in a month.

Dare we still dream lol?

Where did you hear that rumour?

Reactions: 1 users
Zijin not part of Dathcom anymore. No bullshit, no frills, no hype, they are out - returned the 15% to Cominiere.

Waiting for documentation to this effect - but its there boys.

View attachment 37619

this is probably what has caused my tingle.

View attachment 37620

Edit: Preface the mining license picture, we don't have that. But wheels are turning. Just thought itd be fun to see how a license looks.
Anyone else and they would have got the bubbly gif. But no one has been able to back up what they say like you in this whole shit show. Looks like it's time to pop some bottles.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

ozmacca

Regular
Anyone ever look back a year ago and think they'd be online arguing with people they've (mostly) never met for the next year straight about something neither of them know anything about? Sorry but just had to step that out in words as christ it seemed ridiculous at the time!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
Ain't no such things as halfway crooks imo
20230603_003825.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Anyone ever look back a year ago and think they'd be online arguing with people they've (mostly) never met for the next year straight about something neither of them know anything about? Sorry but just had to step that out in words as christ it seemed ridiculous at the time!
You 💯 Correct mate.
Spend our time arguing with people you don’t actually know sometimes seems pointless..

However SOME of these people that the we don’t actually know are fighting for us day in & day night…

We all want the same outcome IMO …
I’m guessing you would like the same Oz ?

Hey we are lucky now that MB is the Sheriff in town. 💥

GLTAH

• Haha

The Fox

Regular
Any wispers from your source @The Fox
Yes, quite a bit. However no way I’m saying anything here or anywhere else until AVZ confirm all this speculation via announcements.

I’m going fishing for a little while again, catch you guys on the rebound. I’ll leave you with a direct line to my sauces, feel free to chase them up while I’m away. 😁

1685721254059.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Gotta admit but we are hungry & starving on the side line….

AVZ Shareholders have been told how many times to be quiet 🤫 now !!!

It’s time something ACTUALLY happened isn’t it ???

Shareholders are sick of the SILENCING…

KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD AGAIN ???

GLTAH

View attachment 37584
Delete that lion image Cashy......we ain't
LTR !!!
That being said , if only Roche Dure & CDL was located in WA...:unsure:

$24....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
At least it's not the Northern part of our tenement as seemed to be the case previously!

Perhaps things are looking up a bit for the first time in months.

Cheers! The Kunt water for Zijin and the beer to you guys.
20230602_205201.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
1-2.jpg

NEWSECONOMY

Katanga: the Minister of Mines, Nsamba Kalambayi suspends the activities of the mining company, Boss Mining for 3 months​

June 2, 2023
Kiki Kienge
By Kiki Kienge

After the Chinese company, Xiang Jiang Mining SARL exploiting gold in the province of Tshopo, the Congolese government has just sanctioned the joint venture between the group Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) of Kazakistan and Gécamines , Boss Mining which operates copper and cobalt concentrates in KAKANDA, in the District of LUBUDI 60 km from the town of LIKASI, suspending all activities of the group for a period of 3 months.

The reason for this suspension would be, according to the communiqué of the Ministry of Mines of the DR Congo, the environmental pollution of Boss Mining, this decision could be renewed if no positive modification is made by the group in the improvement of the protection environmental.
Antoinette Nsamba Kalambayi , Minister of Mines of the DR Congo, with this gesture wants to confirm the end of the impunity of the big polluters of the environment on the mining zones of the country, workhorse of her administration.

In the letter from the Minister of Mines to Boss Mining dated May 29, 2023, the Minister had informed the Director General of the now suspended Boss Mining in these terms:
“I learned through my services of the succession of incidents that occurred on your site respectively on the night of March 21 to 22 and April 9 of the current year, having caused enormous environmental damage but also losses in human lives; this situation could have been avoided or at least mitigated if, before resuming your activities in November 2022, you had taken care to audit your site environmental management system, with a view to adapting it to current conditions and include all these changes in an updated environmental plan.

Furthermore, I note that you are operating illegally, since your environmental and social impact study is no longer valid and you have accumulated numerous breaches of environmental obligations, which directly endanger the life and health of several people. .
This is why, pursuant to Article 570, paragraph 2 of the Mining Regulations, I am suspending all your mining activities for a period of three months, with the possibility of renewal of this measure, as long as you have not carried out the recommendations sent to you by the Director-Head of the Mining Environmental Protection Service, through his letter referenced 201/DPEM/2023 of 12 msi 2023.
To do this, I instruct the Head of the Provincial Division of Mines of Lualaba, who read me a copy, to strictly enforce this decision and also request the involvement of the Provincial Governor in this regard.
The Secretary General for Mines is invited to take all the necessary measures to repair the damage suffered by the communities following these incidents. »
Communication Unit Ministry of Mines of the DR Congo.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular
A few people asking questions about gecamines and others talking about cominiere and zijin being out and AVZ getting a new partner. Suppose you forgot gecamines wants a bigger share of the sicomines partnership so what’s stopping them wanting 30 or 40% of dathcom if they partnered. @Frank @Cashcity don’t think you will have to worry about MB asking more questions or giving a shit what goes on here anymore

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
A few people asking questions about gecamines and others talking about cominiere and zijin being out and AVZ getting a new partner. Suppose you forgot gecamines wants a bigger share of the sicomines partnership so what’s stopping them wanting 30 or 40% of dathcom if they partnered. @Frank @Cashcity don’t think you will have to worry about MB asking more questions or giving a shit what goes on here anymore
Hi Dave Evans. Good to hear from you again. I know you & welcome all your input. Whilst its probs premature to single out 1 new possible JV partner to replace the Zijin & Cominere looters, i.e. lets not hype Gecamines ... there are other options. But Gecamines is state controlled & has the size, experience & relationships to help AVZ get to mining. With Zijin & Cominiere out (?) ... interesting times. Br Sparrowhawk.

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

whales

Regular
Also on the Gecamines front - i believe CMOC has far more sway than ZJ in the red state. Their issue over TFM was basically resolved through sheer political will.

The state visit could have discussed something to a similar effect for our project. DRC keeps China on side to a degree by letting CMOC in while removing the fucking dunce CKK, and everyone gets to flip the bird to ZJ and tell em

Zijin not part of Dathcom anymore. No bullshit, no frills, no hype, they are out - returned the 15% to Cominiere.

Waiting for documentation to this effect - but its there boys.

View attachment 37619

this is probably what has caused my tingle.

View attachment 37620

Edit: Preface the mining license picture, we don't have that. But wheels are turning. Just thought itd be fun to see how a license looks.
Returned 15% to Comminiere.
But 20% to Geccomines
Great news! Any implications on the northern part?
15% returned to Comminiere but class action by Zijin and Comminiere for potential loss of earnings?
Makes sense if the 20% now held by comminiere goes to another state controlled company in Gecomines .
Certainly a good move by DRC if correct.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Flight996

Regular
Nige to run Gecamines too 🤣

I'm just looking forward to a resolution to this shit show.
Just as Cominiere is in bed with Zijin Mining, Gecamines is in bed with CMOC.

While Chinese mining giants Zijin and CMOC focus on different minerals, both are dirty.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Top Bottom