AVZ Discussion 2022

timb89

Regular
Sorry timb89 and others. I've probably got a little edgy lately due to a few things.

I noticed a while back the trolls often post in tandem and recently changed their tunes to posting more positive comments rather than their usual undermining comments. I partly wondered if this was shorter's changing their tactics (trying to get information) now they know we are going to be stuck in suspension and also putting me on edge was the posts coming for several weeks now on supposedly good news eg Dathomir out, Cominiere out, Cominiere official arrested / questioned (whatever) and other bullshit. Tshisekedi and government officials have had over a year to do this, the IGF Report was sent to the law office in Gombe more than 6 months ago.

I won't bother being watchful of trolls anymore, I'm not the roller of tse. I haven't looked at the crapper for probably a year or more and I don't plan to.... I spend too much time on here already. I'll delete my recent troll comments and move beyond giving a shit about any of that.

I will be at the next presentation in Sydney so anyone who doesn't like me just come straight up and say it, I'll probably be sitting up the back watching the corrupt Chinese arseholes

No harm done. Happy to see people call out bullshit when they suspect it might be the case. I suspect there are a non zero amount of those with financial interests against AVZ floating around.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Pokok

Regular
I believe the tingling will settle down when you stop touching them X :ROFLMAO:
I have tingling and everybody stopped touching them years ago :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1685692889000.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wandered over to the crapper for the first time in ages today

Boy what a shitshow that joint is!

I think the relative calm here after the brouhaha of a week or two ago is pretty manageable

Yes there's a few of us still reasonably wary and a bit edgy (myself included) but overall I reckon most of us here have each others backs which is a pretty cool thing

Cheers! :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

wombat74

Top 20
Wandered over to the crapper for the first time in ages today

Boy what a shitshow that joint is!

I think the relative calm here after the brouhaha of a week or two ago is pretty manageable

Yes there's a few of us still reasonably wary and a bit edgy (myself included) but overall I reckon most of us here have each others backs which is a pretty cool thing

Cheers! :cool:
You are not wrong . I'd rather risk having my skull cracked open and my spleen extracted by MB than read all the crap on the crapper . IMO 😜

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
* I hope everyone is giving our "Brother from another Mother" with a similar name plenty of ❤️ 🥰 ❤️ :love: ❤️

We really owe these guys on the ground over there who have our best interests at Heart, Who support us Day in, Day out

A huge Debt of Gratitude for Fighting the Good Fight, Good v Evil on our behalf / along side AVZ SH's & BOD imo

Food for thought (y)

GLTAH's

Cheers

Frank :cool:

View attachment 37571

*Great to see everyone getting behind our Brother Franck on the Front Line like i suggested (y)

*With over 5,330 views and 100+ likes :love: 👀 🥰

Someone is watching with plenty of people taking a keen interest (y)

From one Frank to another, Keep up the Great Work Brother ❤️

1685696002854.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Zijin not part of Dathcom anymore. No bullshit, no frills, no hype, they are out - returned the 15% to Cominiere.

Waiting for documentation to this effect - but its there boys.

1685698592245.png

this is probably what has caused my tingle.

1685698765070.png

Edit: Preface the mining license picture, we don't have that. But wheels are turning. Just thought itd be fun to see how a license looks.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 68 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Zijin not part of Dathcom anymore. No bullshit, no frills, no hype, they are out - returned the 15% to Cominiere.

View attachment 37619

View attachment 37620

Edit: Preface the mining license picture, we don't have that. But wheels are turning. Just thought itd be fun to see how a license looks.
1685699031806.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
How to solve the problem of environmental pollution in mining areas?

The Minister of Mines, @anskalambayi was this Thursday, June 01, 2023 facing the Honorable Senators, members of the Natural Resources Committee of the Upper House.

It all started with the letter of May 3 from the President of the Senate Modeste Bahati Lukwebo in which he invited the Minister of Mines to enhance her presence for a working session with her peers in the upper house on the following concerns :

- Environmental pollution in mining areas and the implementation of certain instruments of Law No. 11/009 on fundamental principles relating to the protection of the environment, as amended and supplemented to date;

- The review of the recommendations of the Senate formulated previously at the expense of the Ministry of Mines;

NB: These are the questions that were debated this Thursday, June 01, 2023 during a rich working session at the Senate's Natural Resources Committee, between the Minister of Mines Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi and the honorable senators who are members of the said committee.

Responding to their questions on the question relating to pollution, the boss of the Congolese mines reassured her interlocutors from the outset by thanking them and encouraging them for this highly commendable initiative.

For the Minister, mining activities are among the activities likely to cause environmental damage.

Any mining activity, mainly the exploitation or processing of mineral substances, leads to the degradation of the environment.

Indeed, mining research and exploitation involves deforestation, weeding, holes, disturbance of waterways, etc....

This is why the Mining Regulations contain standards and guidelines for respecting and protecting the environment.

Exceeding the tolerated thresholds of said standards or failure to comply with the Directives may lead to pollution.

However, it should be noted that in the mining sector, this pollution is not only established by observation in the event of exceeding the standards or non-compliance with the directives provided for by the Mining Regulations but, it must also be demonstrated during investigations; and this, to establish responsibilities, implement elimination, limitation and mitigation measures as well as, if necessary, apply sanctions.

To be continued !

*To Remind Minister of Mines Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi

Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
*Great to see everyone getting behind our Brother Franck on the Front Line like i suggested (y)

*With over 5,330 views and 100+ likes :love: 👀 🥰

Someone is watching with plenty of people taking a keen interest (y)

From one Frank to another, Keep up the Great Work Brother ❤️

View attachment 37618

There is every chance I could turn for Franck....:D

1685699136221.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Nbaz

Regular

View attachment 37619

View attachment 37620

Care to elaborate??? We've had few false dawns.

Reactions: 9 users

View attachment 37619

View attachment 37620

Outstanding work, @9cardomaha.

#FuckZijin

$12

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

CHB

Regular

View attachment 37619

View attachment 37620

Fingers crossed! Should see those legal cases drop.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1685700666325.gif

???? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 2 users

ptlas

Regular
Take this guy at face value.
His posts are impeccable

Reactions: 15 users

ptlas

Regular
Going for the record of consecutive posts

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Flight996

Regular
And what about Zijin's $US3 million deposit.

Cominiere is broke, so maybe it can hit up AVZ for a loan...oh crap.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Going for the record of consecutive posts
Okay big fella...

What exactly are you on tonight? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom