Regular
1652172176347.png

ERROR 404: Fuckwits not found :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

Costi

Great job by Nige and team, shut up any doubt. Well played
I still fear for our SP tomorrow as an overall drop in markets and I have a feeling a lot of shareholders will not want any risk of this going the wrong way.
I however am holding strong.

Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Great job by Nige and team, shut up any doubt. Well played
I still fear for our SP tomorrow as an overall drop in markets and I have a feeling a lot of shareholders will not want any risk of this going the wrong way.
I however am holding strong.
I don’t think this will ( or should ) come out of TH or suspension until the DRC have officially clarified their position. After all Zijin are stating the DRC are the ones that sold them the 15%!
I’m sure Nigel will have a couple of whiskeys with FT and work it out on the back of a napkin

Reactions: 15 users

Costi

I don’t think this will ( or should ) come out of TH or suspension until the DRC have officially clarified their position. After all Zijin are stating the DRC are the ones that sold them the 15%!
I’m sure Nigel will have a couple of whiskeys with FT and work it out on the back of a napkin
Yeah I mean when we do get out of the TH after official announcement tomorrow

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Unlike the Chinese he would release the napkin to the market for disclosure though

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
I understand the arguments absolutely

I get it

The outcome could be negotiated and could produce synergies

But life tells me.......you get into bed with crooks you'll eventually sleep with the fishes
110% with you on that Wino, Zijin in = Sammael out. Simply intolerable both from DRC as a host country and the back door antics of the Chinese.
Would not bode well for the future imo.
I think many would feel the same and management would be well aware of it.
Felix needs to step up and put these rats back in their cage.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Still nervous about tomorrow but that slide is a ripper, and a balls out effort by Nige

Reactions: 9 users
Still nervous about tomorrow but that slide is a ripper, and a balls out effort by Nige
Hoping for an announcement tomorrow with a photo of Nigel and Felix cheers'ing long necks announcing the 15% is ours! 🤣

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

LX600

Regular
Hoping for an announcement tomorrow with a photo of Nigel and Felix cheers'ing long necks announcing the 15% is ours! 🤣

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky
Same here! The photo will worth million word. Fingers cross!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Without being negative Nellie I like the clarity and straight-forward sense of the Powerpoint slide

BUT......

It ain't telling us anything we didn't already know

There's nothing in it that provides further evidence that our position is the true and correct and legally defendable position

Like I said I think it's good to maybe enlighten the public a bit and come out with a clear statement....but we already know those facts, the general public doesn't care and the trolls and downrampers will just continue to deny it

I'll be quietly waiting further to see what tomorrow, Mr Market and AVZ bring to the table

Reactions: 11 users
Same here! The photo will worth million word. Fingers cross!
Yup they certainly do, and a few past announcements before covid when the team where there we were seeing heaps photos of the team with various officials. Hoping for some from Nigel's recent trip.

Reactions: 3 users

Dijon101

Regular
Slide 3
*describes incomplete transaction

At the end of the day, worst case we own 51%.

That last 15%, let's hope it gets cleared up in the near future.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Oh....and Zijin and the DRC and Felix!

Without being negative Nellie I like the clarity and straight-forward sense of the Powerpoint slide

BUT......

There's nothing in it that provides further evidence that our position is the true and correct and legally defendable position

Like I said I think it's good to maybe enlighten the public a bit and come out with a clear statement....but we already know those facts, the general public doesn't care and the trolls and downrampers will just continue to deny it

I'll be quietly waiting further to see what tomorrow, Mr Market and AVZ bring to the table
Yeh that's right mate, how else can they state it? Like they are abiding by asic's law of disclosure etc

I dunno, a photo with Nigel and Felix would be worth 1000000000000 words. Maybe one more 0

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
i damn well hope so!
I hope they immediately call a new TH, so they can produce the BFS with the 10Mtpa plant on it, using an updated Lithium, Tin and PLS price.

Just to make certain people in the DRC salivate and exercise their mind a little.

It almost looks like the DRC politicians can not look further than this afternoon and the Chinese know exactly where they are fighting for.

The 20 year mine plan only takes RD in consideration.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

BRICK

Regular
I hope they immediately call a new TH, so they can produce the BFS with the 10Mtpa plant on it, using an updated Lithium, Tin and PLS price.

Just to make certain people in the DRC salivate and exercise their mind a little.

It almost looks like the DRC politicians can not look further than this afternoon and the Chinese know exactly where they are fighting for.

The 20 year mine plan only takes RD in consideration.

Good point. The Chinese arnt stupid negotiators either. They can be slippery and unemotional.

Best get some boots on the ground and shovels in the dirt quick smarts!! Let’s get it going nige

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20

BUT......

Agree but it isn't the place. The time yes the place no.
Absolutely waiting with you for tomorrow.

20220510_195610.jpg

I'm particularly curious as to why management would not have disclosed any of these background goings on to market if there's any truth to the ccp narrative. At face value it seems like a potential problem.

BEISHA

Top 20
Hotcrapper at its best

I thought talking about AVZ issues on the AVZ thread is where you do that.
It looks like stiffshit has different ideas. :rolleyes:

What a wanker, so are the moderators!

• This message has been removed from public view. on 10/05/22 09:59 because of (Off-topic)
Posted 09:38
You have got to be joking !!

The mind boggles..................maybe HC was bought out by the chinese...........;)

lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Agree but it isn't the place. The time yes the place no.
Absolutely waiting with you for tomorrow.

View attachment 6147

I'm particularly curious as to why management would not have disclosed any of these background goings on to market if there's any truth to the ccp narrative. At face value it seems like a potential problem.
You have highlighted exactly the singular issue that is at the heart of the current conundrum....

How do those AVZ "rights" and that Dathcom Shareholders Agreement in actual and legal reality pan out?

Bring on the new day and let's get on with it!

Cheers

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom