AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
Someone's keen at .795 - if it's genuine??

"Between the stirrup and the ground, mercy sought & mercy found...."
1652162591032.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Say 18 months for litigation.
Lift suspension around the time production commences.
ALL GOOD.
10 bags from here
All those shorters will continue to pay holding / borrowing fees.
Please excuse my ignorance but how long can you theoretically suspend trade for? Thanks

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I'll ask it in here, coz maybe @Misfits could pass on the question in due course via his tin can and string connection:

Dathomir were awarded 240 million shares, 12.71%, and Guy Loanda 40 million as payment for the initial 60% of DATHCOM.

They disappeared off the register as a SSH sometime during 2019/2020, without disclosure of any deductions of 1%, let alone down to below 5%

Does AVZ know where they went? - (I'm hoping it's not into the many hands of the 'I love Zijin society')

Unfortunately, this is the way these guys operate - NKP is a perfect example of sleaze dealing at its best, eh Misfits........

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20

Remark

Top 20
Someone's keen at .795 - if it's genuine??

"Between the stirrup and the ground, mercy sought & mercy found...."
View attachment 6136

I guess that will all be washed if the TH is lifted tomorrow anyway.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Pre gone from .75 to .795,,, games started already

edit sorry missed earlier,post

Reactions: 4 users

ptlas

Regular
I guess that will all be washed if the TH is lifted tomorrow anyway.
Indeed. Bids and offers are purged prior to the lifting of TH/ suspension.
The people dealing in those sorts of numbers are well aware of that and are just planting seeds in peeps heads.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Haven't we already seen their true colours? Z in, X out 🤬

Of course there are other sources, Im just trying to find a balance among all this bs, we dont want this dragging out in court. Having them on board right now as opposed to this dragging on for 12-18months could be a difference of $1.50sp in in a year or $3. Zijin wont eff around when it comes to expansion, I reckon they'd have us at 10mtpa abt 12 months prior to we would without them(bearing in mind cash, knowledge, connections in the country, etc). I just cbf seeing this drag out in court....get on with the bloody show and make us some money lol

As Disco said maybe there are other ways to negotiate a percentage with them and teh DRC gov more on our terms and at a proper price not at a crazy discount of $33m for 15%, but pls crack the whip ppl, we just got our ML and we're meant to be hitting the top shelf
Exactly, I'm not saying I'm a big fan of it either but maybe we can turn it to our advantage? AVZ has GOOD LEGAL TITLE so:

Hey Zin and Jin, we take you through the courts and you end up with absolute zero and some legal fees, loss of faith from DRC government, bad press and maybe even some jail time for some dodgy people.

Or: You pay a large amount of money for 5-10% ownership, you finance AVZ's share for a very good interest rate and build the mine. And maybe we don't take this to court... Now here is a 5000 page nuclear weapon proof contract you must sign within 10 days...

Not saying its possible but if it is you make them pay for the privilege of not going to prison.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Indeed. Bids and offers are purged prior to the lifting of TH/ suspension.
The people dealing in those sorts of numbers are well aware of that and are just planting seeds in peeps heads.
Yup

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Please excuse my ignorance but how long can you theoretically suspend trade for? Thanks
2 years maximum

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
why would you say that?
They seem quite predatory and let's face it, they are very experienced so wouldn't you want to run the whole show and take more if the profit? They would just need another 5% to make it happen

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yep, but this is being fought at the DATHCOM level. They have little to no show of an AVZ takeover

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Of course there are other sources, Im just trying to find a balance among all this bs, we dont want this dragging out in court. Having them on board right now as opposed to this dragging on for 12-18months could be a difference of $1.50sp in in a year or $3. Zijin wont eff around when it comes to expansion, I reckon they'd have us at 10mtpa abt 12 months prior to we would without them(bearing in mind cash, knowledge, connections in the country, etc). I just cbf seeing this drag out in court....get on with the bloody show and make us some money lol

As Disco said maybe there are other ways to negotiate a percentage with them and teh DRC gov more on our terms and at a proper price not at a crazy discount of $33m for 15%, but pls crack the whip ppl, we just got our ML and we're meant to be hitting the top shelf
Exactly, I'm not saying I'm a big fan of it either but maybe we can turn it to our advantage? AVZ has GOOD LEGAL TITLE so:

Hey Zin and Jin, we take you through the courts and you end up with absolute zero and some legal fees, loss of faith from DRC government, bad press and maybe even some jail time for some dodgy people.

Or: You pay a large amount of money for 5-10% ownership, you finance AVZ's share for a very good interest rate and build the mine. And maybe we don't take this to court... Now here is a 5000 page nuclear weapon proof contract you must sign within 10 days...

Not saying its possible but if it is you make them pay for the privilege of not going to prison.
I understand the arguments absolutely

I get it

The outcome could be negotiated and could produce synergies

But life tells me.......you get into bed with crooks you'll eventually sleep with the fishes

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Misfits

Regular
I'll ask it in here, coz maybe @Misfits could pass on the question in due course via his tin can and string connection:

Dathomir were awarded 240 million shares, 12.71%, and Guy Loanda 40 million as payment for the initial 60% of DATHCOM.

They disappeared off the register as a SSH sometime during 2019/2020, without disclosure of any deductions of 1%, let alone down to below 5%

Does AVZ know where they went? - (I'm hoping it's not into the many hands of the 'I love Zijin society')

Unfortunately, this is the way these guys operate - NKP is a perfect example of sleaze dealing at its best, eh Misfits........
Hey Xerof, I would rather wait until an announcement before bothering people about certain things. They would be quite busy at the moment. Lets all see what announcements come out. So much guessing is going on, which is a waste of energy in my opinion. We will know where we are at very soon.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
I expect announcement will be something along the lines of "ML officially signed and hectares paid for. AVZ own 75%. Zigen who? If you have questions about some Zigen and Cominere deal you should talk to them not our problem. CATH money inbound."

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Hey Xerof, I would rather wait until an announcement before bothering people about certain things. They would be quite busy at the moment. Lets all see what announcements come out. So much guessing is going on, which is a waste of energy in my opinion. We will know where we are at very soon.
Sure, in due course was my expectation. I'm just trying to 'logic' out the moves made in 2019/20 by these various parties - Yibin, who tried for 14%, for example, could be aligned with Z, as could Hayou. Did the FIRB announcement cause them to alter course and look to attack us via DATHCOM, seeing the direct route was closed?

I do wonder if CATH(L) is aligned too. Nigel and co need to be on their toes, trusting nothing and no-one. So, has Cong passed his 240million shares on to these guys in some form? worth checking if you ask me, given these recent developments

I'd be putting CATH on ice for a bit personally

Fuck, I'm sounding like der geist

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Sure, in due course was my expectation. I'm just trying to 'logic' out the moves made in 2019/20 by these various parties - Yibin, who tried for 14%, for example, could be aligned with Z, as could Hayou. Did the FIRB announcement cause them to alter course and look to attack us via DATHCOM, seeing the direct route was closed?

I do wonder if CATH(L) is aligned too. Nigel and co need to be on their toes, trusting nothing and no-one. So, has Cong passed his 240million shares on to these guys in some form? worth checking if you ask me, given these recent developments

Exactly mate. Stop trying to make sense of putin-level bulls%T. You will do your head in going down useless rabbit-holes.

Edit: CATH is fine no conspiracies here. They are waiting for ML formality as NF has said. Everything else is just noise.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Scoota30

Regular

It is in CATH(L)'s best interests to co-operate as they need the long term supply. If they shoot themselves in the foot here and lose the 24% that will be damaging to them. Also don't forget that Felix has been on the ringer to CATH discussing first hand.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

LX600

Regular
FYI guys, Zijin and Catl are from same city with gov background

• Wow

Remark

Top 20
This could be a great advertising opportunity for AVZ. Everybody's talking about AVZ now...

"Zijin Mining, one of China’s largest gold and copper miners, is entangled in a legal dispute with Australian miner AVZ Minerals over the purchase of a stake in one of the most important lithium projects in the world."

The only thing worse that having everybody talking about you is not having everybody talking about you - there is no such thing as bad advertising etc, etc....

Looking for a silver lining here😁

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom