AVZ Discussion 2022

lellep

Regular
LTR, PLS, AKE, GLN................all getting smashed.

As i said , great move by Nigel activating the TH...........would be in the 60c region by now.

@lellep , considering you did a fine job of passing one of my charts to LRS HC and made it stick, would you be willing to do it again on LTR threads ?

I just want to stiff FP for getting his wave counts wrong once again and trapping unsuspecting investors who think his charts are on the money............they havnt been since day one.......:eek:

Its completely up yo you, no expectation.

imo
Hell yes Beisha!
Just let me know what you want me to post and I will do it!

Best regards,
Lellep

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
I expect announcement will be something along the lines of "ML officially signed and hectares paid for. AVZ own 75%. Zigen who? If you have questions about some Zigen and Cominere deal you should talk to them not our problem. CATH money inbound."
i damn well hope so!

jsbuser

So what are Zijin up for if they get that share? Are they then locked in to paying for a share of the development? I thought the DRC giving up a percentage to us was so they didn't have to stump up the costs. Are they now up for them, or do we have still a right to still ask the DRC government for their part of the costs of it since the share didnt come to AVZ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

BRICK

Regular
This is kind of like new years eve 1999.

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
are you doing an all nighter on the turps?

if so you'll be either throwing bottles at your screen in disgust or celebration at abt 9:30am

and oh boy would I look forward to your HC replies:ROFLMAO:

Tomorrow morning may be the penultimate day on H crapper.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I know it's been said before but I feel very fortunate to have this forum to discuss the issues that are affecting all of us in such a mature and non-aggressive manner

We don't always agree on everything but there's no doubt we agree to be open and allow the various points of view to be heard and take them into account

There are a lot of informed and smart posters here and the intelligent and respectful discussion allowing all the matters to be addressed is to me invaluable

On top of that we can still take time to have a laugh, post a humerous gif or two and share some comraderie without posters getting their melons all twisted

Nuff said

Bring on the announcements tomorrow whatever they may be and we'll take it from there!

Cheers
Nut:cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Some sort of announcement just issued.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

thorgin

Regular
1652171317914.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

BRICK

Regular
Boys have been busy in powerpoint!

and thats a big fark you haha

image.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Conference preso

EDIT: as above lol

Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bray

Regular
Dropping it early... great sign for a positive day tomorrow. Get it out, everyone can view it.. no way in hell they’d post it the day before TH 'supposed' to be lifted if the ownership was in question.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Rip in Nigel!! Give ‘em hell

Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
are you doing an all nighter on the turps?

if so you'll be either throwing bottles at your screen in disgust or celebration at abt 9:30am

and oh boy would I look forward to your HC replies:ROFLMAO:
Might hit the piss now and head on over to HC for a few hours.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

CHB

Regular
They've upped their PowerPoint game.

I always tell people if you make a nice PowerPoint people love it and it doesn't matter what the content says haha

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Dropping it early... great sign for a positive day tomorrow. Get it out, everyone can view it.. no way in hell they’d post it the day before TH 'supposed' to be lifted if the ownership was in question.

This isn't what the TH is for, just for the 121 conference presentation happening right now.
Came here to post that.

I really like how they laid that out.

Need a way for zijin to STFU still though

Still not clear enough for the hundreds of idiots that have made their way to the crapper though

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Wow so that is like second slide, and I will be assuming will be touched on in his presentation.

This is basically what they have been saying from the start, WE HAVE 75% LEGAL OWNERSHIP. How can they possibly say it any other way to stop the crap circulating the internet 😫

Anyways, now to enjoy my hotel food and flick through the rest of the presentation 😌 might start with some dessert 😅

20220510_183658.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
and the confidence by not mentioning anyone and also making it non sensitive hahahah

What a fuck you

well played sirs, well played

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom