AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Anyone know if this event later today can be viewed live remotely?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Bray

Regular
Interesting...

Nigel isn't on the speakers list.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You have only disclosed 7 stocks............does that mean you have more than 2 stocks that are screwed .....ooops........stuffed ?

Lol, avoiding female connotations is harder than i thought.

Beisha, do better ffs !!

lol
Lol!!!

7 disclosed stock all rooted (well AVZ saved by TH), 12 other rooted stocks not disclosed, 2 other lucky stocks not disclosed that have miraculaously gone green today (after probably dropping 10% in the preceeding week!) :ROFLMAO:

I kid you not.... my overall portfolio has dropped close to $800k from it's reasonably recent highs.....OUCH!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

Neverthless I've been around long enough to roll with the markets

Crapping your pants is not something I recommend at these times......it is simply not an option!!!

AIMHO :cool:

Cheers!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Bray
No, he's on the list of companies presenting, under agenda day two 10.40am

Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Bray
No, he's on the list of companies presenting, under agenda day two 10.40am
Always the voice of calm and serenity ;)

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
For the record the market has improved a little during trade

DOW futures have actually turned green

Bargain hunters out and about possibly?

Hang in there eveyone

Feel the tension?......whatta ride! :cool:

Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Bray

Hehe, except that link wasn't the website I was using. One moment please sir, I'll find the correct link for you

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Lol!!!

7 disclosed stock all rooted (well AVZ saved by TH), 12 other rooted stocks not disclosed, 2 other lucky stocks not disclosed that have miraculaously gone green today (after probably dropping 10% in the preceeding week!) :ROFLMAO:

I kid you not.... my overall portfolio has dropped close to $800k from it's reasonably recent highs.....OUCH!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

Crapping your pants is not something I recommend at these times......it is simply not an option!!!

Cheers!
Holy... 2 of mine have just gone green too however I'm down 40%+ on both in a week and a half so I guess they are still strong holds lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bray

Regular
@Bray

Hehe, except that link wasn't the website I was using. One moment please sir, I'll find the correct link for you
I'm having no luck finding any trace of him on the website itself 🤷‍♀️

Samus

Top 20
Doesn't really seem like the platform to address the current situation regardless. Perhaps he'll touch on it but it seems like investors need some real clarity moving forward.

Frank

Top 20
Alright guys, I've had enough of the shit on twitter and so have taken it down. Thank me later 🥸🤓👨‍💻

I can Tank you now, Tanks a Lot Sammy in a Large Rural Rhino way ;)

TanksaLot.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Doesn't really seem like the platform to address the current situation regardless. Perhaps he'll touch on it but it seems like investors need some real clarity moving forward.
True, but geez that’s a big elephant in the room. 630pm our time (Eastern) he’s up. We’ll know soon enough!

Reactions: 3 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Could be an interesting 15 minutes as well
Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 12.26.57 pm.png

Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
1652149983968.png
1652149886619.png
Damn they suspended me before I could post a reply to that being moderated, I had it all ready to go and everything 😥

1652150047916.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Lol!!!

Cheers!
Wow, really sorry to hear about your loss, no one has been spared i can tell ya, even a nimble trader like me has taken a 30% hit over the entire portfolio, but it could of been alot worse, i sold off my goldies and a couple of others before the crunch, so i have some dough on the side lines waiting for a home, just gotta tough things out and be smart , trust your FA, as i write, Dow futures showing green and my portfolio today, which was down another 5% earlier on , has now turned green.

Worst thing you can do now is panic and SELL...........that would be a double whammy when the MACRO finally turns the corner.

1652149656110.png

This is the chart thats doing the damage, as you can see, the WEEKLY RSI 14 is getting close to OVERSOLD land, i reckon there is another 10% downside tops, with wave 4 down usually not entering into wave 1 territory and usually finishing on the 38 fib , as you can see, they both align.

Need to tough it out, sit on your hands and wait for the green shoots.

Dont forget , MAY / JUNE ........TAX SELL off too !!

perfect storm.gif

COVID / INFLATION / INTEREST RATE HIKES/ DODGY CHINESE / TROLLS

#BEARISH PERFECT STORM #

HOLD.gif

HOLD STRONG FOLKS FOR BETTER TIMES!

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I was just on there...I wondered what you got up to :ROFLMAO: @DiscoDanNZ

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wow, really sorry to hear about your loss, no one has been spared i can tell ya, even a nimble trader like me has taken a 30% hit over the entire portfolio, but it could of been alot worse, i sold off my goldies and a couple of others before the crunch, so i have some dough on the side lines waiting for a home, just gotta tough things out and be smart , trust your FA, as i write, Dow futures showing green and my portfolio today, which was down another 5% earlier on , has now turned green.

Worst thing you can do now is panic and SELL...........that would be a double whammy when the MACRO finally turns the corner.

View attachment 6113
This is the chart thats doing the damage, as you can see, the WEEKLY RSI 14 is getting close to OVERSOLD land, i reckon there is another 10% downside tops, with wave 4 down usually not entering into wave 1 territory and usually finishing on the 38 fib , as you can see, they both align.

Need to tough it out, sit on your hands and wait for the green shoots.

Dont forget too, MAY / JUNE ........TAX SELL off too !!

View attachment 6115
COVID / INFLATION / INTEREST RATE HIKES/ DODGY CHINESE / TROLLS

#BEARISH PERFECT STORM #

View attachment 6119

HOLD STRONG FOLKS FOR BETTER TIMES!

imo
Great post Beisha

Thanks for the kind words too

I'm all good

It's not really a "loss" per se........it's more like a bit of very, very tasty cream has been skimmed right off the top

But that will only be temporary :)

Of course what I don't know is "temporary" for how long! :ROFLMAO:;)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
Have i missed it or has anyone seen the press release on Zijins website from yesterday?

Top Bottom