AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
I think the finger has connotations....your rules
It sure does have connotations..................it means I cant stand President XI , it means China cant be trusted, it means GO AWAY IF YOU CANT BE UPSTANDING !!
Breaking my promise not to post until we get news, but I also would be delighted to see suspension, even for a few weeks, to completely resolve any issues around ownership. Roll out the announcements about everything else but stay in suspension until clarity out of DRC.

Why?

#kill the shorts
#squeeze my lemon until the juice runs down my leg (Led Zeppelin, The lemon song)
Kudos to you in finding out the intelligence regards to Zijin in the first place and i agree, keep AVZ in suspension until things are nutted out properly , it will also allow the MACRO to settle down too, not sure about about releasing pertinent info like updated BFS, FID, SEZ, i would prefer they were released in tandem when AVZ goes back to Mr Market, with all their feathers intact.....;)

Then the shorts will be fried for good.

imo

Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users
What can I say I’m a Seinfeld fan.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Mate I know wtf is wrong with the mods on HC ??? Are they serious they let this shit go on and on now days… This week has been very testing I’m surprised I haven’t been suspended again…

I think the mods have totally given up and just suspend regular posters now days..
Interestingly my gut feel is the Trading Tranny (IBruce401, Tradingirl, Bag2Get, a.k.a Linda) is either temporarily suspended or permanently banned from HC

The latest post from any of it's nics was 2/5 (Bag2Get)

Tranny hasn't posted on her beloved CRR since 28/4

Got caught out with 2 identities I reckon

Couldn't help but troll AVZ so created Bag2Get and got absolutely busted. Identitied immediately (such a viscious, dumb and obvious posting style) and called out by quite a few there and quite a few here and reported I suspect.

Just a theory .....unless it's gone for another identity and morphed again :rolleyes:

Anyway nice to see a completely irrational, extreme right wing, Trump loving, hateful, narcissistic, vitriolic, conspiracy theorist nutjob taken right out of action ....even if it's just for a while

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Breaking my promise not to post until we get news, but I also would be delighted to see suspension, even for a few weeks, to completely resolve any issues around ownership. Roll out the announcements about everything else but stay in suspension until clarity out of DRC.

Why?

#kill the shorts
#squeeze my lemon until the juice runs down my leg (Led Zeppelin, The lemon song)
Couldn't agree more I don't like to think we're the SP would be today without that TH. Great album

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Right now a suspension until maybe June/July would be quite okay by me ......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Couldn't agree more I don't like to think we're the SP would be today without that TH. Great album
LTR, PLS, AKE, GLN................all getting smashed.

As i said , great move by Nigel activating the TH...........would be in the 60c region by now.

@lellep , considering you did a fine job of passing one of my charts to LRS HC and made it stick, would you be willing to do it again on LTR threads ?

I just want to stiff FP for getting his wave counts wrong once again and trapping unsuspecting investors who think his charts are on the money............they havnt been since day one.......:eek:

Its completely up yo you, no expectation.

imo

Reactions: 5 users
Alright guys, I've had enough of the shit on twitter and so have taken it down. Thank me later 🥸🤓👨‍💻

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
One of my 21 stocks has actually turned green!!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
Right now a suspension until maybe June/July would be quite okay by me ......
Agree wino, perhaps they've created the perfect opportunity for us and hopefully management will take advantage of it.
Allowing anybody to take advantage of this scandal to mop up cheap shares should not be an acceptable outcome.
It's outrageous to put it politely in keeping with our minimal swearing policy, but my wife would tell you in no uncertain terms exactly what it it. ;)

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
OMG....make that 2!
The shorts could be loading up ffor another drop...........wouldnt get too carried away, but at the same time, gosh there are some bargains out there now!!

Dazmac66

Regular
The shorts could be loading up ffor another drop...........wouldnt get too carried away, but at the same time, gosh there are some bargains out there now!!
Like picking the babies out of bathwater!😅

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 1612

For the record neither of those 2 are listed in my holding disclosure

They're all rooted :ROFLMAO::oops:
Same here, AVZ is definitely my best performing stock this week 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Seriously, can I just say thanks to the guys and gals on here who have provided level headed factual information. I have a lot of hard earned invested in AVZ and I am grateful for the calming influence and taking time to rebuff the disinformation. Good luck to you all.

Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
For the record neither of those 2 are listed in my holding disclosure

They're all rooted :ROFLMAO::oops:
You have only disclosed 7 stocks............does that mean you have more than 2 stocks that are screwed .....ooops........stuffed ?

Lol, avoiding female connotations is harder than i thought.

Beisha, do better ffs !!

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
Personally hoping not for a 2 month suspension, need to pull some coin out now :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom