AVZ Discussion 2022

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Not sure if anyone can translate the following from https://t.co/ZyoD6ah9KV

This is from by the looks a DRC newspaper with all this playing out dated 11 Apr.

View attachment 6029

Source below (great find if you are among us)

View attachment 6027

Well Nigel has been over there for four months dealing with this stuff. He is not alone in his challenging of the corruption. He has been saying over and over again for months that AVZ has a very strong and positive relationship with the DRC government.

Z on the other hand have a cartel of officials on the take that are in effect undermining the DRC Government's very public posturing to rid itself of corruption in the mining industry.

When push comes to shove who would you be betting on?

Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
If AVZ already had control of 75% of the project how did Zijin later acquire 15% of AVZ's 75% ? If 15% is still up for grabs and Zijin says AVZ will only control 36% after the CATH deal .
The guy spouting that crap on the 🚽has NFI and confused this with the 15% already purchased from Dathomir.
Stick around here mate, that convoluted garbage will do your head in.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Was there a second page that mentioned avz?

View attachment 6034
Dunno, but I stumbled on it by accident, as you do.
I believe this is the minister involved:
1652095824672.png

It is a princess appointed by Felix.
I don't know if she will have enough time to build up enough to retire. :sneaky:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Well Nigel has been over there for four months dealing with this stuff. He is not alone in his challenging of the corruption. He has been saying over and over again for months that AVZ has a very strong and positive relationship with the DRC government.

Z on the other hand have a cartel of officials on the take that are in effect undermining the DRC Government's very public posturing to rid itself of corruption in the mining industry.

When push comes to shove who would you be betting on?
Yes the more we see the more becomes clear. I just wish it was mentioned earlier in some way.

I feel the damage has been done. With all the downramping and negative media and crazy spins floating the internet recently I feel that regardless of the outcome people are afraid. Even the battle between Jens and the PM guy that works for the investment firm. WOW. I tell you what, his comments are insane for a professional type guy. Will he have a job tomorrow? Probably not.

Look at twitter today, even man and his dog has had their say and it is absolutely f%^$ked. Literally making me so dumb reading some of the comments. Even HC is just a shit show. People who get off on putting others down are the scum of this earth.

May the truth prevail 🙏 in Nigel we trust 🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Remark

Top 20
The lunatics are running the asylum on HC, no surprises there I guess? 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Zijin down at Cominiere HQ and their kangaroo court they held
View attachment 6013

So this article written about Zijin looking to aquire lithium projects dated 3/08/2021 not a mention of any 15%,but does say this....
"The African region includes Manono in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Arcadia in Zimbabwe, and Goulamina in Mali. The first two companies belong to Australia’s Prospect Resources and AVZ Mining"

Didn't I see somehwere Zijin trying to claim they obatined the 15% prior to this date?...I'm losing track of the multiple bs sources now, and I wouldnt put it past Zijin and the Cominiere frauds to have done some backdating

https://www.breakinglatest.news/bus...-the-non-ferrous-brother-break-the-situation/
Hmm does this add up? JUL 2021
B7EE703114BB43A79F5C65A207F38458.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
Once the Monster of Manono is up and running I'm fairly confident they will be able to afford to diverse into any project or industry they choose...

They are called AVZ Minerals, so far we have Lithium, Tantalum and Tin. Whats next? My portfolio needs more Graphite...

*Speaking of Critical Minerals, Lithium, Tantalum and Tin, plus all things Rare Earth related, did anyone else apart from Me-Frank watch a fascinating episode of 4 Corners tonight (y)

Digging In: Why powering a green future means more mines

“It's absolutely ironic. But to save the planet, we are going to need more mines.” Government geoscientist

Around Australia new mining operations are being established and old sites, shuttered decades ago, are being brought back to life.

These miners aren’t digging for coal or gold, they’re hunting for other lucrative commodities – known as critical minerals.

“Critical minerals (are) everything you use for electric vehicles, for transport, for manufacturing. We're really at the start of what could be a new mining boom.” Minerals lobbyist

If you own a mobile phone, if you power your home with renewable energy or drive an electric vehicle, then these minerals are already playing a key part in your life.

And they will play a vital role in all our futures.

But there is a hidden cost?

“We have to decide as a country. How valuable is a place and is it worth risking for mining?” Research scientist

“Australia is still the luckiest country. Last century we were the luckiest because we had all the coal and a huge amount of natural gas… what we know the future needs is things that Australia also has in spades.” US energy policy adviser

From lithium mines in WA and the NT, to cobalt operations in NSW and tin mining in Tasmania, these critical minerals are not just making major profits, they’re playing a part in the super power rivalry between America and China.

“China has always known the value of critical minerals. We are moving into a period now of geopolitical competition, everybody is looking for leverage. The Chinese are quite explicit about that.” China analyst

With China dominating the control and supply of these critical minerals, many nations are keeping a close eye on Australia’s mining operations in the hope of breaking China’s dominance.

“We have met with heads of state, senior cabinet officials and global businesses…They all want to break this stranglehold.” Mining CEO

But environmentalists are concerned that hard fought environmental protections are being put at risk in this new type of gold rush.

“It's not saving the planet. That's ridiculous.

That is green spin, green extractivism, coming out of the mining industry.” Environment activist

This fascinating film reveals the tensions, and the big decisions Australia will have to make to enable the production of these vital minerals without inflicting further harm on our increasingly fragile environment.

“It's a confounding issue for the environmental movement. There's absolutely no doubt that we have to move to mining of critical minerals, if we are going to address the climate crisis... At the same time, we need to be absolutely sure that we are not repeating the mistakes of the past.”

Digging In, reported by Angus Grigg, goes to air on Monday 9th May at 8.30pm. It is replayed on Tuesday 10th May at 11.00pm and Wednesday 11th at 10am. It can also be seen on ABC NEWS channel on Saturday at 8.10pm AEST, ABC iview and at abc.net.au/4corners.

AVZ # ! #.jpg

Made in Africa !.jpg

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

Mining.png

#Tin.jpg

lithium-vector-.jpg

#Hmmm.jpg

All Roads lead to AVZ & Manono imo (y)

Food for thought 4 Corners 🔋

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
*Speaking of Critical Minerals, Lithium, Tantalum and Tin, plus all things Rare Earth related, did anyone else apart from Me-Frank watch a fascinating episode of 4 Corners tonight (y)

Digging In: Why powering a green future means more mines

“It's absolutely ironic. But to save the planet, we are going to need more mines.” Government geoscientist

Around Australia new mining operations are being established and old sites, shuttered decades ago, are being brought back to life.

These miners aren’t digging for coal or gold, they’re hunting for other lucrative commodities – known as critical minerals.

“Critical minerals (are) everything you use for electric vehicles, for transport, for manufacturing. We're really at the start of what could be a new mining boom.” Minerals lobbyist

If you own a mobile phone, if you power your home with renewable energy or drive an electric vehicle, then these minerals are already playing a key part in your life.

And they will play a vital role in all our futures.

But there is a hidden cost?

“We have to decide as a country. How valuable is a place and is it worth risking for mining?” Research scientist

“Australia is still the luckiest country. Last century we were the luckiest because we had all the coal and a huge amount of natural gas… what we know the future needs is things that Australia also has in spades.” US energy policy adviser

From lithium mines in WA and the NT, to cobalt operations in NSW and tin mining in Tasmania, these critical minerals are not just making major profits, they’re playing a part in the super power rivalry between America and China.

“China has always known the value of critical minerals. We are moving into a period now of geopolitical competition, everybody is looking for leverage. The Chinese are quite explicit about that.” China analyst

With China dominating the control and supply of these critical minerals, many nations are keeping a close eye on Australia’s mining operations in the hope of breaking China’s dominance.

“We have met with heads of state, senior cabinet officials and global businesses…They all want to break this stranglehold.” Mining CEO

But environmentalists are concerned that hard fought environmental protections are being put at risk in this new type of gold rush.

“It's not saving the planet. That's ridiculous.

That is green spin, green extractivism, coming out of the mining industry.” Environment activist

This fascinating film reveals the tensions, and the big decisions Australia will have to make to enable the production of these vital minerals without inflicting further harm on our increasingly fragile environment.

“It's a confounding issue for the environmental movement. There's absolutely no doubt that we have to move to mining of critical minerals, if we are going to address the climate crisis... At the same time, we need to be absolutely sure that we are not repeating the mistakes of the past.”

Digging In, reported by Angus Grigg, goes to air on Monday 9th May at 8.30pm. It is replayed on Tuesday 10th May at 11.00pm and Wednesday 11th at 10am. It can also be seen on ABC NEWS channel on Saturday at 8.10pm AEST, ABC iview and at abc.net.au/4corners.

View attachment 6044

View attachment 6046

View attachment 6041

View attachment 6047

View attachment 6048

View attachment 6045

View attachment 6040

All Roads lead to AVZ & Manono imo (y)

Food for thought 4 Corners 🔋

I saw the show Frank

Was well done I thought

I've already started having a look at Cobalt Blue (COB)

Nothing better to do while AVZ is in a TH and at the epicentre of a shit storm of epic proportions :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi ALL

Its been a hell of a head fuck of late, bearish MACRO, conspiracy theories about ownership of MANONO , right on the cusp of ML dropping and then the massive influx of trolls at HC, thru all of that, I think the FA posts here have been amazing, so many smart dudes here now, reminds me of the old AVZ threads at HC before management decided to forego quality for insidious troll click bait .

That said, i would just like to back up @oxxa23 comments about keeping the language / smut in check owing to the fact that we more than likely have some female posters viewing and posting on TSE, we certainly dont want to put off new members by inadvertently offending them!!

I like a good laugh , love a good gif amongst quality FA, like to swear too , so i am no angel and certainly not the thread police either, so if we can avoid the word c..t, which is pretty full on word and avoid " deep throat " and other female connotations then it just makes the forum even more impressive and respectful and lays the foundations for more quality posters to enter TSE in the future

I would like to formally WELCOME the new members COSTI, IMBALLSDEEP, DISCO DANZ, OXXA, YEOWIEPOWER, ASSMAN, LX600,LLELEP, INVESTINVEST, THE FOX , apologies if i have missed a few.

I will finish this post by saying that i have FULL TRUST in management of AVZ, which is very rare for me to say, cause TRUST is earnt, I will only take notice of the formal announcements regards to this "conspiracy theory "split of holdings , the rest is NOISE until confirmed other wise, should in fact ZIJIN Mining have a case, then i expect / hope that AVZ has the balls to tell CATH to fuck off and get a US / EUROPEAN partner to replace................. which was my desire from the getko!!

In other words..........................🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕.........UUUUUUUUUU

CHINA STATE GOVT!!!

thumbs up.gif

african-dance.gif

imo

• Love
Reactions: 39 users

BRICK

Regular
Hi ALL

Its been a hell of a head fuck of late, bearish MACRO, conspiracy theories about ownership of MANONO , right on the cusp of ML dropping and then the massive influx of trolls at HC, thru all of that, I think the FA posts here have been amazing, so many smart dudes here now, reminds me of the old AVZ threads at HC before management decided to forego quality for insidious troll click bait .

That said, i would just like to back up @oxxa23 comments about keeping the language / smut in check owing to the fact that we more than likely have some female posters viewing and posting on TSE, we certainly dont want to put off new members by inadvertently offending them!!

I like a good laugh , love a good gif amongst quality FA, like to swear too , so i am no angel and certainly not the thread police either, so if we can avoid the word c..t, which is pretty full on word and avoid " deep throat " and other female connotations then it just makes the forum even more impressive and respectful and lays the foundations for more quality posters to enter TSE in the future

I would like to formally WELCOME the new members COSTI, IMBALLSDEEP, DISCO DANZ, OXXA, YEOWIEPOWER, ASSMAN, LX600,LLELEP, INVESTINVEST, THE FOX , apologies if i have missed a few.

I will finish this post by saying that i have FULL TRUST in management of AVZ, which is very rare for me to say, cause TRUST is earnt, I will only take notice of the formal announcements regards to this "conspiracy theory "split of holdings , the rest is NOISE until confirmed other wise, should in fact ZIJIN Mining have a case, then i expect / hope that AVZ has the balls to tell CATH to fuck off and get a US / EUROPEAN partner to replace................. which was my desire from the getko!!

CHINA STATE GOVT!!!

View attachment 6051

View attachment 6052
imo
Yes understood and for my part apologies about dropping a few loose c-bombs all.

Going to be an interesting few days

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Costi

Hi ALL

CHINA STATE GOVT!!!

View attachment 6051

View attachment 6052
imo
Well said Beish and fully agree
Thanks for the welcome but I’ve been on here since Feb 😃
AVZ holding coming up on 2 years now my first spec purchase on the ASX

Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Well said Beish and fully agree
Thanks for the welcome but I’ve been on here since Feb 😃
AVZ holding coming up on 2 years now my first spec purchase on the ASX
You are not a " REGULAR " yet, but i am sure thats just a formality.....;)

I know your nic from HC..............respect.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
Hi ALL

CHINA STATE GOVT!!!

View attachment 6051

View attachment 6052
imo

Ditto Bro, Well said, as i have been thinking the same, re: The Bad Language lately :rolleyes:

Yes, I myself have been Guilty in the past, but i Swear not to Swear from this day forward (y)

Just because we can and get away with it here, unlike the 🚽 doesn't mean it's OK or necessary imo

So can we all try to be more respectful and consider our Female friends before posting in Future please (y)

Food for thought on keeping TSE a better place to Post in future

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Costi

You are not a " REGULAR " yet, but i am sure thats just a formality.....;)

I know your nic from HC..............respect.
I’m more of a lurker than a poster 😆
Respect is mutual, appreciate all your charts/information

Reactions: 8 users

Fletch77

Regular
Hi ALL

CHINA STATE GOVT!!!

View attachment 6051

View attachment 6052
imo

Agree with your sentiments there BEISHA, but had a bit of a chuckle after you suggested to tidy it up for any female viewers, and the you went on to welcome IMBALLSDEEP And ASSMAN 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Costi

Attachments

• C66E5C46-76ED-408E-93D1-746D31A237F2.jpeg
    C66E5C46-76ED-408E-93D1-746D31A237F2.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Interesting if you google 'zijin avz' that dodgy article (in English) on their official site is the first result that comes up as of today. Previously it was difficult to find the Chinese version.
Beggers belief the nerve of this state owned company. It's actually quite astonishing and disturbing that they think they can get away with this. :unsure:
Enough said I guess but wow, openly hostile.
This an extension of the worsening China Au relations or what?
Pretty much beholden to the DRC government at this point, I'm sure with serious pressure coming from every direction on their part.
As an event it's fascinating but in all sorts of wrong ways as a holder. 😵‍💫
Guess we just wait...

Last edited:

CashKing

Regular
I am so not missing HauteCrapper, the discourse here is streets ahead ... not without it's quirks, but life would be boring without a few of those :)
Mate I know wtf is wrong with the mods on HC ??? Are they serious they let this shit go on and on now days… This week has been very testing I’m surprised I haven’t been suspended again…

I think the mods have totally given up and just suspend regular posters now days..

• Wow
  • Sad
Top Bottom