AVZ Discussion 2022

Zijin claims that they legally hold 15% of Manono project. Even if that may be true, that does not mean that they got it via legal means without shady means/corruption. What may be legally Zijin's can be taken away just as easily if it was obtained illegally. Case in point; the 1MDB corruption scandal in Malaysia. Even though there were tonnes of luxury properties, jewelleries and assets legally under the names of the corrupted individuals involved, they were seized by authorities and returned to the government. So if Zijin gets found out to be involved in dodgy dealings, they will be stripped of their alleged 15% share just as easily. And way more money was involved in the 1MDB scandal than what is involved here.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
This is an orchestrated attack on AVZ, by a Chinese army of spin in trolls, shorters and a focused media campaign. Notice the timing of all of this on the cusp of gaining the mining license. Why are the Chinese reporting on their securing the 15% now and not back in November last year as they report the deal was done. It’s because they are full of it!

Notice how calm and assured Nigel is when he talks about what is happening. He sticks to the talking about the business of building a mine in strong partnership with the DRC government, as do AVZ offical DRC Government supporters. The Mining minister signed the decree last week. She would have known about the background of all this prior to singing the decree. The timing of the attack is obvious. They are trying to tank the stock! It was a brilliant move by Nigel to go into TH today.

Be wary of new posters joining the discussion today saying things like “the smart money left last week”. What utter bullshit, it was an orchestrated attack on the SP. The Chinese and their accomplices have quite the war chest of shares to move the SP like what happened last week.

I would imagine a very clear statement that will address this will be released by both AVZ and the DRC government come Wednesday morning, if not earlier.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Doc

Master of Quan
This is an orchestrated attack on AVZ, by a Chinese army of spin in trolls, shorters and a focused media campaign. Notice the timing of all of this on the cusp of gaining the mining license. Why are the Chinese reporting on their securing the 15% now and not back in November last year as they report the deal was done. It’s because they are full of it!

Notice how calm and assured Nigel is when he talks about what is happening. He sticks to the talking about the business of building a mine in strong partnership with the DRC government, as do AVZ offical DRC Government supporters. The Mining minister signed the decree last week. She would have known about the background of all this prior to singing the decree. The timing of the attack is obvious. They are trying to tank the stock! It was a brilliant move by Nigel to go into TH today.

Be wary of new posters joining the discussion today saying things like “the smart money left last week”. What utter bullshit, it was an orchestrated attack on the SP. The Chinese and their accomplices have quite the war chest of shares to move the SP like what happened last week.

I would imagine a very clear statement that will address this will be released by both AVZ and the DRC government come Wednesday morning, if not earlier.
Couldn’t agree more.
I believe we have some foxes in the hen house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Hope so mate, but I am worried.

You referring to me? I jumped over from HC to get away from all the downrampers after it the forum became unreadable with so many on ignore and all of a sudden im one of those to be wary of?

Holding since 2017 (same username on HC). End of the day can put it down to whatever you want, but you are kidding yourself if you think that retail holders (myself included) aren't concerned about AVZ's equity stake in Dathcom.

End of the day its a formal press release of a AUD$50B listed entity (HKSE and SSE) vs AUD$3B AVZ.

Regarding my comment on smart money, it relates to the new TOP 20 listing. Sophs exited AVZ on mass last week. I wish i knew a few who were in (and now out) so I could pick their brains on what other info if any they had.

Good luck to all holders!

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
You referring to me? I jumped over from HC to get away from all the downrampers after it the forum became unreadable with so many on ignore and all of a sudden im one of those to be wary of?

Holding since 2017 (same username on HC). End of the day can put it down to whatever you want, but you are kidding yourself if you think that retail holders (myself included) aren't concerned about AVZ's equity stake in Dathcom.

End of the day its a formal press release of a AUD$50B listed entity (HKSE and SSE) vs AUD$3B AVZ.

Regarding my comment on smart money, it relates to the new TOP 20 listing. Sophs exited AVZ on mass last week. I wish i knew a few who were in (and now out) so I could pick their brains on what other info if any they had.

Good luck to all holders!
I get that people are worried, I too am concerned. I don’t however take press releases to be anything other than spin. A press release is not an article of the law, they can report on articles that may or may not exist but it’s just a claim. It’s pretty clear in the statements made from Nigel that these reports have no legal standing as per the Dathcom articles pertaining to transfer of interests by shareholders. If Nigel was alone in stating this then I would be more concerned but he is backed up by senior Ministers and players in the DRC. It is these articles that the legalities of Z’s claim will be ruled upon. I also highly doubt that the Minister of Mines would be granting a Mining license without fully understanding what is actually going on or who in fact has the majority of interests in Dathcom.
Your probably right that some sophs exited last week but not Cantor… I reckon they have a good idea of what’s going on and might be happy to even the stacked odds when the truth comes out.

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Costi

Until today I still enjoyed reading HC (Purely because of other stocks I own) I’ve never seen so many new posters come out of the blue and absolutely shit the bed with panic. Heck they even had me worried

I still have complete faith in NF and the team, that we will come out of this on top.
Surely Felix and his government don’t want anything even remotely negative on their behalf after the last few months of promoting a positive DRC to be the next lithium battery hub

… and now we wait

Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
Unless AVZ holding them off until Zijin matter is sorted 100% ?
Highly doubt it. He also mentioned to Europe investors cath was waiting on ML.

Hi guys.. the bsb is 123456 .. account number 12345678.

What the transfer failed?!?!? 🤣 try again! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

lellep

Regular
Highly doubt it. He also mentioned to Europe investors cath was waiting on ML.

Hi guys.. the bsb is 123456 .. account number 12345678.

What the transfer failed?!?!? 🤣 try again! Haha
For what website?

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
If we ditch the CATH deal because of the shonky Chinese carry on, I would be hopeful of some European funding instead, given Bosch are already in da house. I have some worries about what Wednesday may bring, but in the long term I still think things are sweet. We've held for 5 years already, so if it takes a little bit longer to lock in a real deal, no bullshit deal, then that's ok in my book

Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nigel presenting tomorrow at SA conference . So the market will have his response well before Wednesday open . 8 hour time diff .

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'm guessing there is no reason to repost HC posts here as everyone here is still watching HC . Or at least that's the impression I'm getting .

Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
Nigel presenting tomorrow at SA conference . So the market will have his response well before Wednesday open . 8 hour time diff .
Well if things were really fucked i doubt he would even bother presenting.?

So fuck the shorters. I just cannot go and look at the dumpster fire thats probably raging but might take a dirty peek Kind of like watching the neighbours root? you dont want to see it but you just cant look away hahaha

I posted a week or so ago an interview with musk where Elon mentions briefly how much the shorters damaged Tesla with their campaign to drive the price of Tesla down. These guys are serious about driving the price down and it is their job because they make money out of it. (fucking maggots) And the fact there is so much increase in this type of behaviour on the other cunt of a site just goes to show how high the stakes are.

Is any of this shit fucking ethical?

Not really, but then thats not the point is it.

Reactions: 18 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Well if things were really fucked i doubt he would even bother presenting.?

So fuck the shorters. I just cannot go and look at the dumpster fire thats probably raging but might take a dirty peek Kind of like watching the neighbours root? you dont want to see it but you just cant look away hahaha

I posted a week or so ago an interview with musk where Elon mentions briefly how much the shorters damaged Tesla with their campaign to drive the price of Tesla down. These guys are serious about driving the price down and it is their job because they make money out of it. (fucking maggots) And the fact there is so much increase in this type of behaviour on the other cunt of a site just goes to show how high the stakes are.

Is any of this shit fucking ethical?

Not really, but then thats not the point is it.
Wouldn't want to watch the next door neighbours root, but the German chick who lives two doors down? I'd watch that

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
Taken from HC just now..
2B8FC5B6-1AFA-4BE1-B217-6EE0D76A2AA9.jpeg

UPDATED TRANSLATION: The IGF will closely examine the case for the transfer of 15% of the State's shares in the mining company COMMINIERE to enlighten public opinion and the JUSTICE on a possible PREDATION by an organized gang of companies IN THE STATE PORTFOLIO.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
Fucking bin chicken cunts.

3EC38EC900000578-0-image-a-32_1490848922529.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
Wouldn't want to watch the next door neighbours root, but the German chick who lives two doors down? I'd watch that
Id buy that for a dollar

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Screenshot 2022-05-09 194556.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Taking tomorrow off of the internet…..the level of trolling, misinformation, vitriol towards AVZ is at all time highs. In the past with stocks this is mostly a good thing, they want what you have and don’t want to pay full price for it.

Will see you good bastards on Wednesday, hopefully for celebrations.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom