AVZ Discussion 2022

oxxa23

Regular
carn gents... let's not offend everyone... as i learnt the wrong way (by reposting some of the same) there is some ladies and other more easily offended than us on here following also... let's not turn off good avz holders and contributors by being too gutter...

not pointing fingers... i'm also prone to calling a spade a fucken shovel...

Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I'm guessing there is no reason to repost HC posts here as everyone here is still watching HC . Or at least that's the impression I'm getting .
Not sure about anyone else but I've been ignoring HC for the most part when it comes to AVZ. Had to sus it out this past week out of morbid curiosity.
It's been nice to discuss ones investment without the added aggravation. With BRN my second largest holding happily paid up here as the bulk of the informed BRN posters left the crapper for similar reasons. I'm sure this place will grow to encompass other stocks over time, it's a far superior platform.

Waste of my fucking time, every time I come out with a good one it gets moderated but the toll posts remain :unsure:

the crapper.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
Taken from HC just now..
View attachment 6014

UPDATED TRANSLATION: The IGF will closely examine the case for the transfer of 15% of the State's shares in the mining company COMMINIERE to enlighten public opinion and the JUSTICE on a possible PREDATION by an organized gang of companies IN THE STATE PORTFOLIO.
Is that actually from a legititimate news article or government website?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
carn gents... let's not offend everyone... as i learnt the wrong way (by reposting some of the same) there is some ladies and other more easily offended than us on here following also... let's not turn off good avz holders and contributors by being too gutter...

not pointing fingers... i'm also prone to calling a spade a fucken shovel...
Ok apologies!

Reactions: 7 users

Bray

Regular
Is that actually from a legititimate news article or government website?
After uploading the image directly to google, I found it came from this...

Uploaded Feb 19th :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

BRICK

Regular
After uploading the image directly to google, I found it came from this...

Uploaded Feb 19th :unsure:

Also on twitter.

Hemicuda

Regular

Hemicuda

Regular
Straight from bird posted 15/2

Bray

Regular
The photo is the link MDRY, click on it should open up

blu

Regular
Until today I still enjoyed reading HC (Purely because of other stocks I own) I’ve never seen so many new posters come out of the blue and absolutely shit the bed with panic. Heck they even had me worried

I still have complete faith in NF and the team, that we will come out of this on top.
Surely Felix and his government don’t want anything even remotely negative on their behalf after the last few months of promoting a positive DRC to be the next lithium battery hub

… and now we wait
I am so not missing HauteCrapper, the discourse here is streets ahead ... not without it's quirks, but life would be boring without a few of those :)

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Not sure about anyone else but I've been ignoring HC for the most part when it comes to AVZ. Had to sus it out this past week out of morbid curiosity.
It's been nice to discuss ones investment without the added aggravation. With BRN my second largest holding happily paid up here as the bulk of the informed BRN posters left the crapper for similar reasons. I'm sure this place will grow to encompass other stocks over time, it's a far superior platform.

Waste of my fucking time, every time I come out with a good one it gets moderated but the toll posts remain :unsure:

View attachment 6020
I'm sorry Sammy, I saw your post come through and later one of your posts deleted, didn't know which one.
But it is funny, which thin skinned twit got this moderated?
Was it the uneducated twit, or the uneducated twot? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
I'm sorry Sammy, I saw your post come through and later one of your posts deleted, didn't know which one.
But it is funny, which thin skinned twit got this moderated?
Was it the uneducated twit, or the uneducated twot? :ROFLMAO:
Hmm lemme see :unsure:

It was davetrader1234 so all of the above :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

View attachment 6020
That got modded? Actually not surprised...

1652093210727.jpeg
1652093126259.jpeg

That's my effort at getting modded for today. Did I breach the TOU? Absolutely. Did they moderate the non holder telling holders to get the vaso ready? Of course not, why would they do that? I re-reported the posts telling them to do their fucken jobs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Not sure if anyone can translate the following from https://t.co/ZyoD6ah9KV

This is from by the looks a DRC newspaper with all this playing out dated 11 Apr.

Screenshot_20220509-211037_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Source below (great find if you are among us)

Screenshot_20220509-211000_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Not sure if anyone can translate the following from https://t.co/ZyoD6ah9KV

This is from by the looks a DRC newspaper with all this playing out dated 11 Apr.

View attachment 6029

Source below (great find if you are among us)

View attachment 6027
La Cominière gives Chinese Zijin great pleasure in the lithium project
  • Mon, 04/11/2022 - 16:28
KINSHASA, PARIS, BRUSSELS.
Le Soft International n°1550|MONDAY APRIL 11, 2022.
If that's true, it's to sleep on. A real scandal as it now erupts with each dive. This is the bitter observation that one could make. In a letter that sounds like a blaster, the General Inspectorate of Finance reportedly wrote to Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge and brought to his particular attention a note on the results of a check on the regularity of the sale of the stakes of Cominière SA, a State Portfolio company, in Dathcom Mining SA. Note ? A real interpellation of the Head of Government...
The case ? Better, the umpteenth case, because they are now legion: the 15% of the shares of the public company La Cominière in the company Dathcom Mining to the Chinese company Zijin Mining, carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the withdrawal of the Statement of Portfolio Companies.
These shares were valued at US$150,000,000, they were sold at US$33,440,000. Shortfall: US$116,560,000.

Then, the squandering of the proceeds of this sale. Of these US$33,440,000 received and, in collusion with the Board of Directors of Cominière SA, the managers of this public company have already distributed US$6,800,000.
The reasons, in their eyes, are not lacking: payment of snacks, fees, commissions and remuneration to those who contributed to the realization of this operation.
And, since there are no two without three, free transfer of 5% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Minging SA for the benefit of the company Dathomir Mining Sarl. Of which 5% would have been resold for 85 million $US. A pattern that recalls many others...

WHAT WILL THE PRIME MINISTER DO?
In this leaked letter, three points stand out clearly and are bolded and underlined: “sale of the State's mining heritage”; “dissipation of the proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Minging”; "transfer free of charge...". In short, a scandal awaiting an exemplary sanction.
The IGF, which knows how to call a spade a spade, suspects three officials: the Managing Director ai of Cominière SA, Athanase Mwamba Misao, the members of the Board of Directors of Cominière who allegedly authorized these operations, the Minister of Portfolio Adèle Kahinda Mayna.
According to circles close to the case, it is following the recommendations issued by HE the President of the Republic, Head of State, for the supervision of all the financial operations of the State, (that) the Inspection Générale des Finances has just carried out a mission to control the sale of the holdings of the company Cominière SA, State Portfolio Company, in the company Dathcom Mining SA specializing in the production of lithium according to mission order no. 54/PR/IGF/lG CS/JAK/BRF/2022 of February 16, 2022 followed by mission order n°73/PR/IGF/IG-CS/JAK/BEP/2022 of February 22, 2022.

After this control mission, three important facts jump to the eye and for which “we seize your authority for decision”, writes the mail.
These are: selling off the State's mining heritage. The transfer of 15% of the shares of the public company La Cominière in the company Dathcom Mining to the company Zijin Mining was carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the withdrawal of the State from holding companies.
In fact, the 15% of the shares of Cominière SA valued at US$150,000,000 (one hundred and fifty million US dollars) were sold to Zijin Mining for a total value of US$33,440,000 (US dollars). Americans thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand). This results in a shortfall of US$116,560,000 (US dollars one hundred and sixteen million five hundred and sixty thousand)”; “Waste of the proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Mining.
Out of the total amount of proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares, which amounts to US$33,440,000 (US dollars thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand), Cominière SA has already used around US$6,800,000 US (US dollars sin million eight hundred thousand) for snacks, fees, commission and remuneration for the benefit of the persons who contributed to the sale of the shares, with the approval of the Board of Directors of Cominière SA ".
Then: “Transfer free of charge of 5% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Mining SA for the benefit of Dathomir Mining Sarl. The presumed free and provisional transfer of 5% of Cominière's shares in Dathcom Mining SA to Dathomir Mining Sarl, which took place in 2017, proved in view of the transfer contract that it was final and irrevocable, with a price agreed between the two parties, but whose income has not been traced to Cominière SA. There is presumption of use of forgery on the part of the Director General ai to carry out a fraudulent transfer of 5% of shares”.
Then close by appointing those responsible. "All these facts are the responsibility of the Chief Executive Officer ai of Cominière SA, the members of the Board of Directors of the said company as well as the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio".
La Cominière SA is a young mining company whose head office is located at n°5167, avenue Nyembo, Socimat district, in Kinshasa-Gombe. It was created on April 12, 2010 after the decision of the General Meeting of shareholders, namely, the Ministry of Portfolio and the National Institute of Social Security whose new name, since July 15, 2018 (law of July 15, 2016 ), is the National Social Security Fund, CNSS.
THE INFLUENTIAL CONG MAO HUAI.
La Cominière owns 35 mining areas scattered in North Katanga, in the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami where there are pegmatite-type rocks rich in spodumene, a lithium mineral associated with stanno-coltaniferous ores.
More specifically in the territories of Manono, Mitwaba, Kalemie, Malemba-Nkulu, Bukama, Moba, Nyunzu, Kongolo. The company conducts all study, prospecting, research and mining operations for cassiterite, tantalum, niobium, wolfram, lithium, gold and all transferable and recoverable mineral substances.
The history of Cominière dates back to 1920 when the Geological and Mining Company of Belgian Engineers and Industrialists extracted tin in Manono. In 1960, the day after independence, the Geological and Mining Company sold its assets to the Geological and Mining Company of Congo.
Renamed Congo-Étain in 1968, then Zaire-Étain in 1971, the company saw its production gradually drop. In 1997, it resumed the name of Congo-Étain, before being reborn, at the beginning of the 2010s, under the name of Cominière, la Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière, whose capital is held by the Congolese State (90%) and the National Social Security Fund (10%).
Dathomir Mining Resources, owned by the influential Chinese businessman Cong Mao Huai, called Simon Cong in Congo, and considered the bridgehead of Chinese business in the country, in September 2020 concluded a sale of 10% of its shares in Manono to the Australian operator of the project, AVZ Minerals.
The finalization of the transaction makes AVZ Minerals the owner of 75% of the lithium site against 25% for the state company Cominière.
Zijin Mining is a Chinese mining company. It is China's third largest copper enterprise. It is the leading gold company in China and operates the Zijinshan mine, China's largest gold mine. In May 2015, Zijin Mining bought 47% of the Kamoa project for US$412 million from Canadian Ivanhoe Mines.
In total, Zijin Mining has a 57% stake in the Kamoa copper mine and a 51% stake through its subsidiary Jin Cheng Mining in the Compagnie Minière de Musonoie Global.
Classified as a strategic metal in the Congo, lithium is a rare metal. It is used in the manufacture of cells and batteries, in particular for solar panels, computers, smartphones and electric cars, but also in the glass and ceramics industry, such as in the manufacture of special lubricants and alloys, the treatment of stale air by CO2, the pharmaceutical industry and that of rubber and thermoplastics.
The world's largest producers of lithium to date are Bolivia, Chile and Argentina, dubbed the “lithium triangle”, as well as China and Australia. Lithium from the Congo could eventually prove to be the easiest to extract and of the highest quality. The country, which hosts a number of metals essential to the energy transition and which arouse covetousness, is already the main world supplier of cobalt and one of the major players in the production of copper, attracts the whole world with its immense reserves of lithium to his bow.
D.DADEI.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
If AVZ already had control of 75% of the project how did Zijin later acquire 15% of AVZ's 75% ? If 15% is still up for grabs and Zijin says AVZ will only control 36% after the CATH deal .

• Thinking
If that's true, it's to sleep on. A real scandal as it now erupts with each dive. This is the bitter observation that one could make. In a letter that sounds like a blaster, the General Inspectorate of Finance reportedly wrote to Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge and brought to his particular attention a note on the results of a check on the regularity of the sale of the stakes of Cominière SA, a State Portfolio company, in Dathcom Mining SA. Note ? A real interpellation of the Head of Government...
The case ? Better, the umpteenth case, because they are now legion: the 15% of the shares of the public company La Cominière in the company Dathcom Mining to the Chinese company Zijin Mining, carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the withdrawal of the Statement of Portfolio Companies.
These shares were valued at US$150,000,000, they were sold at US$33,440,000. Shortfall: US$116,560,000.

Then, the squandering of the proceeds of this sale. Of these US$33,440,000 received and, in collusion with the Board of Directors of Cominière SA, the managers of this public company have already distributed US$6,800,000.
The reasons, in their eyes, are not lacking: payment of snacks, fees, commissions and remuneration to those who contributed to the realization of this operation.
And, since there are no two without three, free transfer of 5% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Minging SA for the benefit of the company Dathomir Mining Sarl. Of which 5% would have been resold for 85 million $US. A pattern that recalls many others...

In this leaked letter, three points stand out clearly and are bolded and underlined: “sale of the State's mining heritage”; “dissipation of the proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Minging”; "transfer free of charge...". In short, a scandal awaiting an exemplary sanction.
The IGF, which knows how to call a spade a spade, suspects three officials: the Managing Director ai of Cominière SA, Athanase Mwamba Misao, the members of the Board of Directors of Cominière who allegedly authorized these operations, the Minister of Portfolio Adèle Kahinda Mayna.
According to circles close to the case, it is following the recommendations issued by HE the President of the Republic, Head of State, for the supervision of all the financial operations of the State, (that) the Inspection Générale des Finances has just carried out a mission to control the sale of the holdings of the company Cominière SA, State Portfolio Company, in the company Dathcom Mining SA specializing in the production of lithium according to mission order no. 54/PR/IGF/lG CS/JAK/BRF/2022 of February 16, 2022 followed by mission order n°73/PR/IGF/IG-CS/JAK/BEP/2022 of February 22, 2022.

After this control mission, three important facts jump to the eye and for which “we seize your authority for decision”, writes the mail.
These are: selling off the State's mining heritage. The transfer of 15% of the shares of the public company La Cominière in the company Dathcom Mining to the company Zijin Mining was carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the withdrawal of the State from holding companies.
In fact, the 15% of the shares of Cominière SA valued at US$150,000,000 (one hundred and fifty million US dollars) were sold to Zijin Mining for a total value of US$33,440,000 (US dollars). Americans thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand). This results in a shortfall of US$116,560,000 (US dollars one hundred and sixteen million five hundred and sixty thousand)”; “Waste of the proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Mining.
Out of the total amount of proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares, which amounts to US$33,440,000 (US dollars thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand), Cominière SA has already used around US$6,800,000 US (US dollars sin million eight hundred thousand) for snacks, fees, commission and remuneration for the benefit of the persons who contributed to the sale of the shares, with the approval of the Board of Directors of Cominière SA ".
Then: “Transfer free of charge of 5% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Mining SA for the benefit of Dathomir Mining Sarl. The presumed free and provisional transfer of 5% of Cominière's shares in Dathcom Mining SA to Dathomir Mining Sarl, which took place in 2017, proved in view of the transfer contract that it was final and irrevocable, with a price agreed between the two parties, but whose income has not been traced to Cominière SA. There is presumption of use of forgery on the part of the Director General ai to carry out a fraudulent transfer of 5% of shares”.
Then close by appointing those responsible. "All these facts are the responsibility of the Chief Executive Officer ai of Cominière SA, the members of the Board of Directors of the said company as well as the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio".
La Cominière SA is a young mining company whose head office is located at n°5167, avenue Nyembo, Socimat district, in Kinshasa-Gombe. It was created on April 12, 2010 after the decision of the General Meeting of shareholders, namely, the Ministry of Portfolio and the National Institute of Social Security whose new name, since July 15, 2018 (law of July 15, 2016 ), is the National Social Security Fund, CNSS.
La Cominière owns 35 mining areas scattered in North Katanga, in the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami where there are pegmatite-type rocks rich in spodumene, a lithium mineral associated with stanno-coltaniferous ores.
More specifically in the territories of Manono, Mitwaba, Kalemie, Malemba-Nkulu, Bukama, Moba, Nyunzu, Kongolo. The company conducts all study, prospecting, research and mining operations for cassiterite, tantalum, niobium, wolfram, lithium, gold and all transferable and recoverable mineral substances.
The history of Cominière dates back to 1920 when the Geological and Mining Company of Belgian Engineers and Industrialists extracted tin in Manono. In 1960, the day after independence, the Geological and Mining Company sold its assets to the Geological and Mining Company of Congo.
Renamed Congo-Étain in 1968, then Zaire-Étain in 1971, the company saw its production gradually drop. In 1997, it resumed the name of Congo-Étain, before being reborn, at the beginning of the 2010s, under the name of Cominière, la Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière, whose capital is held by the Congolese State (90%) and the National Social Security Fund (10%).
Dathomir Mining Resources, owned by the influential Chinese businessman Cong Mao Huai, called Simon Cong in Congo, and considered the bridgehead of Chinese business in the country, in September 2020 concluded a sale of 10% of its shares in Manono to the Australian operator of the project, AVZ Minerals.
The finalization of the transaction makes AVZ Minerals the owner of 75% of the lithium site against 25% for the state company Cominière.
Zijin Mining is a Chinese mining company. It is China's third largest copper enterprise. It is the leading gold company in China and operates the Zijinshan mine, China's largest gold mine. In May 2015, Zijin Mining bought 47% of the Kamoa project for US$412 million from Canadian Ivanhoe Mines.
In total, Zijin Mining has a 57% stake in the Kamoa copper mine and a 51% stake through its subsidiary Jin Cheng Mining in the Compagnie Minière de Musonoie Global.
Classified as a strategic metal in the Congo, lithium is a rare metal. It is used in the manufacture of cells and batteries, in particular for solar panels, computers, smartphones and electric cars, but also in the glass and ceramics industry, such as in the manufacture of special lubricants and alloys, the treatment of stale air by CO2, the pharmaceutical industry and that of rubber and thermoplastics.
The world's largest producers of lithium to date are Bolivia, Chile and Argentina, dubbed the “lithium triangle”, as well as China and Australia. Lithium from the Congo could eventually prove to be the easiest to extract and of the highest quality. The country, which hosts a number of metals essential to the energy transition and which arouse covetousness, is already the main world supplier of cobalt and one of the major players in the production of copper, attracts the whole world with its immense reserves of lithium to his bow.
D.DADEI.
Thanks mate and holy shit

D.DADEI.
Was there a second page that mentioned avz?

Screenshot_20220509-212832_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Top Bottom