AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
Excuse my ignorance but when do we receive the announcement? TIA

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
I
Yeh it could well be backing up what they have already said. But how far do they need to go to give the constant negative nellies the boot and stop the spin narrative. Everything to date had stated 75% ownership is ours.

They are already going for it on twitter 😒
it doesn’t mater what people say on the bird. It only matters what the DRC government decides and then reports. I think this may be a quick DRC government decision on the remaining 15% in our favour.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Good move Nigel on the TH.

Too much BS shrouding the ownership , nip it in the bud with FACTUAL !!!

If its a double whammy of setting the record straight AND confirmation of ML then WHOOOOOSKA !

Having had to endure french / english translation to read various docos about this issue of late has , allows me to be even more impressed with Nigels performance to get AVZ where it is today !

#french/ english translation/ dealing with corrupt DRC officials/ dealing with the chinese#

= TOUGH CAPER !!

imo

Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Yeah agreed, its already out there but for some people they won't be happy until they are standing there on the ground looking at a sign going AVZ OWNS THIS
They wouldn't be happy even if Felix was hammering the signpost into the ground himself while Zin and Jin stand on a soapbox making an apology through a megaphone. You's still have some fuckwits quoting sourceless google translated twitter articles

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

LX600

Regular
If it is a further clarification, why trading halt? I think it is AVZ requested the relevant DRC government parties to provide an official update, especially for the Zijin 15%, which Zijin just started pumping in the weekend.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
I

it doesn’t mater what people say on the bird. It only matters what the DRC government decides and then reports. I think this may be a quick DRC government decision on the remaining 15% in our favour.
Mate, I do certainly hope so!!!!!!!! Timing would be impeccable and thinking about it, it could well be it? Then calcs for surface fees etc is all sorted?

John25

Regular
I’m having WFE flashbacks. Please baby Jesus, no suspension…….
1652054403151.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bray

Regular
There’s been too much work gone into AVZ the past 5 years to go into a suspension SURELY

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
looking for DRC Government backed decision of the holdings within Dathcom mining.
Surface rights fee paid and ML awarded, as this was only supposed to take mere days (I know, I know, oh god do I know).
I'll be quite happy with 60-65/24/10-15, an then we can go all guns blazing building the lithium mine. The first step to building what we know will become the biggest lithium mine on the planet by far, PLS too maybe a Hydroxide plant JV, ESG leaders and don't forget the tin.

Reactions: 13 users

TheCount

Regular
We need to be ready for a series of trading halts when you think of the information scheduled to be released, none more so that we're digging the dirt inside of 12 months....

Let that sink in for a minute.

TC.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

TDITD

Top 20
We need to be ready for a series of trading halts when you think of the information scheduled to be released, none more so that we're digging the dirt inside of 12 months....

Let that sink in for a minute.

TC.
Absolutely right my favourite vampire, an that's just the information we know of to come. Not to mention any left field announcements (I did enjoy AVZ joining the battery council).

Reactions: 14 users

Fletch77

Regular
I’m having WFE flashbacks. Please baby Jesus, no suspension…….
Please wash your mouth out with soap and delete that post 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
Agreed. I think this announcement is to declare that DRC surface rights have been paid and official award of mining licence.
*To Remind,

'pending the release of an announcement in
relation to it’s mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project'=

FULL MINISTERIAL MINING APPROVAL

Nigel did state in the German interview that they were expecting the sign off in the next few days.

Well, its been a few days..... (y)

• Love
Reactions: 32 users

Bray

Regular

"
The Mining Indaba Forum opens its doors tomorrow Monday, May 9, 2022 in Cape Town, RSA

As a prelude to these meetings, the Ministers of Mines of various African countries met on the morning of this Sunday in the room of the Westin hotel in Cape Town.

For the Congolese Minister of Mines, it was a symposium that allowed the various panelists to pinpoint the difficulties faced by African countries in the mining sector, including mining fraud.

For Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, Africans holding minerals should collaborate, while setting up an effective control mechanism between them, based on traceability and transparency.

“Panelists explained that the tax payment constraints of their country’s tax system lead to mining fraud. Together, the panelists considered solutions to put an end to fraud in the sector,” she said.

At the heart of the mining revolution, the National Minister in charge of Mines visited the site where the stand of the DRC will be erected with its mineral wealth in the enclosure of Westin in South Africa."

Reactions: 19 users

Spikerama

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
*To Remind,

'pending the release of an announcement in
relation to it’s mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project'=

FULL MINISTERIAL MINING APPROVAL

Nigel did state in the German interview that they were expecting the sign off in the next few days.

Well, its been a few days..... (y)
*To add and remind, fwiw,

DRC Minister of Mines signs the exploitation permit in favor of AVZ Minerals, What next?​

The Minister of Mines of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Antoinette N’Samba Kalambayi, has signed an order granting an exploitation permit to the mining company AVZ Minerals for its Manono lithium project.​

The announcement was made by the Australian mining operator on Wednesday May 4, 2022.

With the signing of this decree, AVZ Minerals is entering a decisive turning point for its plans to materialize this flagship asset, the Manono lithium project.

Once the document from the Minister of Mines has been obtained, AVZ Minerals is therefore obliged to pay the surface rights to the mining cadastre, through its subsidiary Dathcom, to make the allocation official.

*Experts inform that this last step should be completed within a few days.

“  The receipt of the ministerial decree awarding the mining license paves the way for AVZ to begin developing what is arguably one of the most important new mining projects in the world, which will contribute significantly to global green energy transition  ,” said Nigel Ferguson, CEO of AVZ Minerals.

For now, we are informed, AVZ Minerals is working to raise the necessary funds (545.5 million dollars), alongside its Chinese partner Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies.

*According to inside sources, a final investment decision is expected in the next few days before starting construction of the Manono mine. :unsure:

May 9, 2022 arnbethnic

1652057142587.png

#Hmmm.jpg

Fingers crossed

Frank (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Wondering if Nigel and Antoinette will be sharing a room at the Westin?

For now, I think this TH is to confirm ML formally awarded after payment of surface rights, with perhaps a bit of detail on the 13359 tenement reshape, with the remainder to the north classified as exploration. Would be great to have conclusive determination on the 'spat', but doubt we will see that quickly

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom