AVZ Discussion 2022

[
I believe that any member of your family can use the account ( same IP address ) is that correct ?

If i used my wifes name for instance and changed my writing style, how would anyone know ?

Remark has mentioned VPN in the past, do you need to be a geek to apply it ?

I aint the smartest tool in the shed.

lol

Common link between accounts are bio details, email addresses, and IP addresses. If they are all different it’s harder to correlate multiple accounts, but it can be done…

*i’m another HC refugee

Reactions: 5 users

bloke383

Regular
oh shit I hope he doesnt take offence to my avatar....the monkey sitting behind a laptop.....I shouldnt even say that should I......noooope, nope, nope, moving on
View attachment 5906
Not a good look if a bunch of foreigners start bombarding him with tweets/messages offering him advice . Should delete the messages completely imo .

Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Not a good look if a bunch of foreigners start bombarding him with tweets/messages offering him advice . Should delete the messages completely imo .
Agree

TRADING HALT

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Screenshot_20220509-092437_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Fletch77

Regular
Fingers crossed we get a better outcome this time around guys 🤞🏻😉

Fingers crossed we get a better outcome this time around guys 🤞🏻😉
Interesting wording again lol this makes you think it could be in relation to the rumours.

But surely it is to do with the official ML, and just in time for the Cape Town presso. 🙏

Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
Well either fucken way at least now we should get some clarity over all those fucken pussy trolls on HC.

Its just so annoying we cant fight them in real life.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Fletch77

Regular
Plenty of time for a video interview from Nigel before Wednesday would help sort out a lot of the uncertainty I would think.

Reactions: 4 users

Bray

Regular
Happy to see it going into TH first thing, save the onslaught first thing on a Monday. Fingers crossed its a positive ann or 100% clarification on ownerships. If not.. might be a good time to sell out for a while

• Thinking

Dazmac66

Regular
Well either fucken way at least now we should get some clarity over all those fucken pussy trolls on HC.

Its just so annoying we cant fight them in real life.
Haha yep I would be standing beside you. Can't stand gutless weasels in real life let alone those hiding behind a keyboard.

Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Interesting wording again lol this makes you think it could be in relation to the rumours.

But surely it is to do with the official ML, and just in time for the Cape Town presso. 🙏
It gave me the impression that it wouldn't but then it does contain one critical word... "mining and exploration RIGHTS"

(I realise what I posted on HC seems like the opposite but sometimes it takes more than their 3 min edit feature to process things lol)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Happy to see it going into TH first thing, save the onslaught first thing on a Monday. Fingers crossed its a positive ann or 100% clarification on ownerships. If not.. might be a good time to sell out for a while
DONE!
Nigel was listening to you, :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I don't know what else they can say really compared to last announcement? If indeed related too the rights?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Bray

Regular
I don't know what else they can say really compared to last announcement? If indeed related too the rights?
It would have to be an offical statement backed by documentation proving the ownership surely?

Remark

Top 20
The question is mate, how are you going to manage it so that all the fucktards don't turn up here as well? What is your plan for filtering the hordes? And don't quote the old Morse code thing again because come on, really? Spoon feed them a link to Morse code translation.

Whatever you do ( and to be honest I'm against recruiting from HC) don't let just anyone know about this place.

My recommendation would be to offer an email contact. That way you can filter using questions about things you know that member would have said or know. I have done that in the past.

I guess at any rate the spies are probably already in here and starting to slowly poison the place.
It was a joke mate, settle down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Agreed. I think this announcement is to declare that DRC surface rights have been paid and official award of mining licence.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
It would have to be an offical statement backed by documentation proving the ownership surely?
Yeh it could well be backing up what they have already said. But how far do they need to go to give the constant negative nellies the boot and stop the spin narrative. Everything to date had stated 75% ownership is ours.

They are already going for it on twitter 😒

Reactions: 2 users

Bray

Regular
Yeh it could well be backing up what they have already said. But how far do they need to go to give the constant negative nellies the boot and stop the spin narrative. Everything to date had stated 75% ownership is ours.

They are already going for it on twitter 😒
Yeah agreed, its already out there but for some people they won't be happy until they are standing there on the ground looking at a sign going AVZ OWNS THIS

• Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
I’m having WFE flashbacks. Please baby Jesus, no suspension…….

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom