AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
How do you go about it ?

I may join you, i have a few scores to settle as well .............;)
lol . Anyone with more than one computer can have as many accounts as they like . Forums are full of members with multiply accounts . IMO

Reactions: 5 users

Thaz

Regular
tbh best not to inflate HC member count...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
best to do it from another location(diff IP address if your ISP uses static IP's) or a VPN, because if they get a sniff they'll just ban the account very quickly(I did it when I was suspended years ago), albeit you might be able to settle your scores prior to that lol
I believe that any member of your family can use the account ( same IP address ) is that correct ?

If i used my wifes name for instance and changed my writing style, how would anyone know ?

Remark has mentioned VPN in the past, do you need to be a geek to apply it ?

I aint the smartest tool in the shed.

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

lellep

Regular
I think they will judge it a bit on your point of view, as in are you attacking the same ppl who attacked your other account and posting on all the same threads etc....just my assumptions...but yeah you may get away with it for long enough to say your bit
This will be interesting to see lol!

• Haha
I believe that any member of your family can use the account ( same IP address ) is that correct ?

If i used my wifes name for instance and changed my writing style, how would anyone know ?

lol
Can't you just sign up using a fake email?

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
I think they will judge it a bit on your point of view, as in are you attacking the same ppl who attacked your other account and posting on all the same threads etc....just my assumptions...but yeah you may get away with it for long enough to say your bit
clearly i would be stupid to go back to my old stumping grounds, i would need to be very smart about it, change nick , change writing style, change chart software if i was inclined to do that, but thats not my goal, pure and simple, i am looking to take members away from HC, but i will be picky so as to not dilute the brilliant FA posts that are going on here.

And i certainly cant post my signature gifs either

are-you-kidding-me-robin-hood.gif

robin hood bullseye.gif

lol

Got to be creative.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
clearly i would be stupid to go back to my old stumping grounds, i would need to be very smart about it, change nick , change writing style, change chart software if i was inclined to do that, but thats not my goal, pure and simple, i am looking to take members away from HC, but i will be picky so as to not dilute the brilliant FA posts that are going on here.

And i certainly cant post my signature gifs either

View attachment 5901

View attachment 5902
lol

Got to be creative.
Yeh I guess why contribute to their ad revenue? 🤔

• Thinking

Remark

Top 20

lol

I guess people with Dissociative Identity Disorder would qualify? 🤷‍♂️

That might just explain the Tranny:LOL:

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20
Can't you just sign up using a fake email?
It's to do with your computer's IP address . And by the way if they want to they can trace it to your home address . Some of these morons posting rubbish on HC think they are hiding in the shadows . Company I was invested in dragged a couple of HC posters into court . Thought they were being clever until they got the knock on the door .

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
It's to do with your computer's IP address . And by the way if they want to they can trace it to your home address . Some of these morons posting rubbish on HC think they are hiding in the shadows . Company I was invested in dragged a couple of HC posters into court . Thought they were being clever until they got the knock on the door .
This genius is a classic example...

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
I only attack clowns, twots and twits, do you reckon they click onto that?

Don't forget they are pretty thick gotta be, if they are mates with TG.
She told me she found her qualifications on the bottom of a Cornflakes pack.
I wasn't in a position to dispute it, but I knew it without her blurting the truth out all over the crapper, so I just nodded.

And Gareth??

He has a phobia he finishes up like Dazaliam, horizontal out of the door.

Let's face it, it's not that difficult to pick him. He is his own worst enemy, the moment he opens his mouth, no matter what mask he is wearing, it's yup he is baaaaack!! :ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha

westy

Emerged
I wish other stocks on here had as much discussion as AVZ. Would be nice to permanently migrate

Reactions: 6 users

oxxa23

Regular
No doubt there are also hc employee eyes snooping over here too

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
Give this place time, trolls are not glorified here they are binned !
Far superior platform

Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
well I've said my bit to the man likely to make a decision, Mr.Key, General Inspectorate of Finance official account also linked in his initial tweet...I've also quoted the article https://www.lesoftonline.net/articles/la-cominière-fait-grand-plaisir-au-chinois-zijin-dans-le-projet-de-lithium , let's see if I get a reply

I responded to this tweet...English translation "The financial predation of which our country has been the victim in recent years is a form of delinquency to which our justice must reserve a severe and appropriate response to deter repeat offenders."

AVZ holders should demand justice from all concerned

View attachment 5904
Ok you twisted my arm

“Cominiere comes to mind as do those thugs Zijin also Dathomir and of course who can forget Klaus Eckhof. Now is a good a time as any to get rid of the corrupt.”

Attachments

• 76532179-29B4-4F6B-A672-6D55C69CCACB.jpeg
    76532179-29B4-4F6B-A672-6D55C69CCACB.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
I smell a rat tcb007 posting broker data with 1 month date range, it shows big selling 🤔 I called him out on it and he started calling me naughty names 😂 then he’s non holding mate backs him up….

He might be legit & I hope so but I reckon I have a good gut feeling after all these years of trolls trying it on…

I also might be paranoid cause mum bought a new car and I said did you sell your AVZ shares and she cautiously said No and changed the subject 🤔 🧐

I told her I’ll disown her if she did 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Spikerama

Regular
oh shit I hope he doesnt take offence to my avatar....the monkey sitting behind a laptop.....I shouldnt even say that should I......noooope, nope, nope, moving on
View attachment 5906
Dude you fucking idiot lol. Change your avatar! If you have ever worked and live in an African country (which I have) That shit aint gonna go down well. Get rid of it now.

Last edited:

oxxa23

Regular
I smell a rat tcb007 posting broker data with 1 month date range, it shows big selling 🤔 I called him out on it and he started calling me naughty names 😂 then he’s non holding mate backs him up….

He might be legit & I hope so but I reckon I have a good gut feeling after all these years of trolls trying it on…

I also might be paranoid cause mum bought a new car and I said did you sell your AVZ shares and she cautiously said No and changed the subject 🤔 🧐

I told her I’ll disown her if she did 😂
Hi cash,

He is legit... gets hut up plenty for broker data, I've done it myself... request from him that is...

He's like us AVZ longs here with his FYI

Spikerama

Regular
I'll create a fake profile on HC tomorrow and get back to recruiting :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The question is mate, how are you going to manage it so that all the fucktards don't turn up here as well? What is your plan for filtering the hordes? And don't quote the old Morse code thing again because come on, really? Spoon feed them a link to Morse code translation.

Whatever you do ( and to be honest I'm against recruiting from HC) don't let just anyone know about this place.

My recommendation would be to offer an email contact. That way you can filter using questions about things you know that member would have said or know. I have done that in the past.

I guess at any rate the spies are probably already in here and starting to slowly poison the place.

Last edited:

CashKing

Regular
Hi cash,

He is legit... gets hut up plenty for broker data, I've done it myself... request from him that is...

He's like us AVZ longs here with his FYI
Cheers dude I’ll see how he’s post go on Avz and if an apology is due then I will 100% do that. I’m sure you have seen the last few days on HC all the new fuckwits that come crawling out.. I didn’t mean to stamp him as one also yet but just being cautious 👍 as I have a strong hate for those that come out only when times are tough.

Top Bottom