AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
:unsure: looks to me like someone/s getting fitted for an orange jumpsuit 🤗 and some others run out of town.

This might all turn out to be a blessing if Felix handles it as expected. 🤞

Chinese so desperate for this they've shot themselves in the foot imo.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I hope it’s all positive if for no other reason some of the large ego’s on the bird get a good ‘up yours’ 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I believe that any member of your family can use the account ( same IP address ) is that correct ?

If i used my wifes name for instance and changed my writing style, how would anyone know ?

Remark has mentioned VPN in the past, do you need to be a geek to apply it ?

I aint the smartest tool in the shed.

lol
Don't do that @BEISHA

My wife looked to join in the convo as she has a portfolio and reads some of the threads but has never posted

We share a computer in the study as our main device (ie proper keyboard, big screen, solid protection software etc etc etc)

I was on "holiday" at the time because of fkn Linda.....another reason my wife wanted to get involved and comment

The wife created her account and they immediately permanently suspended her and accused me of trying to create a second account while suspended

Absolute fuckers

I had a major stoush with the fucking administration team leader over the issue.

I mean fuck they were accusing me of lying for starters and denied my wife her perfect right to participate in the forum

I got to the point of investigating the directors, the holding company structure everthing as I was serious about trying to bring some legal action against those kents (I mean shit me they were flat out accusing me of lying and absolutely discriminating against my wife)

We know there are people on that forum with multiple accounts/who change their nics/constantly breach HC TOU you fucking name it!

In the end I didn't proceed because I just couldn't be fucked and the anger I was feeling at the fucking injustice of it all was actually eating me up and turning me into someone I didn't want to be.....so I let it go

So in short ......they do check IP addresses and other items that can identify you or the computer you are using etc so you would have to very careful if you wanted to open a second account.

I still hate those pricks for that episode

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
:unsure: looks to me like someone/s getting fitted for an orange jumpsuit 🤗 and some others run out of town.

This might all turn out to be a blessing if Felix handles it as expected. 🤞

Chinese so desperate for this they've shot themselves in the foot imo.
Lol - Did you also see where,

#Hmmm.jpg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
Quite the rush imo with so much for us personally at stake. And so much at stake for the future of image of the DRC. Never a dull moment.

Big mistake zijin, everything screaming as such.

Let's see 👨‍⚖️

Hopefully our guys can wave at the zijin workers scratching in the barren dirt over the way from our mega plant in a couple of years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

The Fox

Regular
Hi Guys, if any of you happen to have the ear of the AVZ Company Secretary (either one) is there any chance you could convince them to update the Top 20? My emails go through to some girl on leave. Very keen to see a number of things, particularly if Canacord have sold down all their shares and if any others sold into the Ministerial Decree announcement. (I'm hoping they have as this would reduce the likelihood of further volatility on future positive announcements) Cheers, The Fox

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Quite the rush imo with so much for us personally at stake. And so much at stake for the future of image of the DRC. Never a dull moment.

Big mistake zijin, everything screaming as such.

Let's see 👨‍⚖️

Hopefully our guys can wave at the zijin workers scratching in the barren dirt over the way from our mega plant in a couple of years.
Zijin might get told to gather all their comrades in the DRC and just fuck off back to China, not to be seen back under the flag of Zijin in the DRC.
Not for copper, gold, lithium, diamonds, cobalt and wotever these corrupt fuckers are, or are intending to pull out of the ground.

If you can't trust them about buying without corruption, when can you trust them?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Don't do that @BEISHA

My wife looked to join in the convo as she has a portfolio and reads some of the threads but has never posted

We share a computer in the study as our main device (ie proper keyboard, big screen, solid protection software etc etc etc)

I was on "holiday" at the time because of fkn Linda.....another reason my wife wanted to get involved and comment

The wife created her account and they immediately permanently suspended her and accused me of trying to create a second account while suspended

Absolute fuckers

I had a major stoush with the fucking administration team leader over the issue.

I mean fuck they were accusing me of lying for starters and denied my wife her perfect right to participate in the forum

I got to the point of investigating the directors, the holding company structure everthing as I was serious about trying to bring some legal action against those kents (I mean shit me they were flat out accusing me of lying and absolutely discriminating against my wife)

We know there are people on that forum with multiple accounts/who change their nics/constantly breach HC TOU you fucking name it!

In the end I didn't proceed because I just couldn't be fucked and the anger I was feeling at the fucking injustice of it all was actually eating me up and turning me into someone I didn't want to be.....so I let it go

So in short ......they do check IP addresses and other items that can identify you or the computer you are using etc so you would have to very careful if you wanted to open a second account.

I still hate those pricks for that episode
Fair call brother, I really havnt made my mind up what i am going to do , like you and everyone else, just filthy on HC for the garbage treatment laid out to excellent posters and want to do my bit for the KARMA revolution, but you are right, that wont be the route i go, it has to be a VPN or a fake email address, i am leaning towards the fake email address but i read that only lasts for 10 minutes, so not sure that would work, but what would i know, i aint no tech geek, very much old school, only learnt to cut and paste a few years ago, ............i am 54.

lol

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Lol - Did you also see where,

View attachment 5969

From Zijin's website.....

Business Ethics and Anti-corruption

We are committed to conducting legitimate business operations with good faith, professionalism, honesty and integrity in all our business transactions and relationships. We prohibit any activities that may have negative impact on the company's integrity and reputation. It is our consistent stand to oppose corruption and bribery. From our perspective, corruption will lead to improper allocation of resources, damage the fairness of government and community decision-making, and destroy equal opportunities and business environment. With a "zero tolerance" attitude against corruption and fraud, we firmly oppose commercial bribery and other improper behaviors with external stakeholders, prohibit our employees from directly or indirectly delivering benefits to stakeholders in any form. Employees violating such rules will be punished severely and even dismissed.

I wonder how many of the corrupt fuckers have to fall on their knives?

The last Aussie company I worked for, I had to sign every year that I read the company policy.
Maybe Zijin could adopt the same, so they don't forget and don't have to hide their annual report. :ROFLMAO:
What a bundle of unbelievable wankers!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
*To Remind,

'pending the release of an announcement in
relation to it’s mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project'=

FULL MINISTERIAL MINING APPROVAL

Nigel did state in the German interview that they were expecting the sign off in the next few days.

Well, its been a few days..... (y)
Nigel also said something in passing about the DRC ultimately retaining “10 TO 15 PERCENTl, did he not? Or did I imagine that?

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Zijin might get told to gather all their comrades in the DRC and just fuck off back to China, not to be seen back under the flag of Zijin in the DRC.
Not for copper, gold, lithium, diamonds, cobalt and wotever these corrupt fuckers are, or are intending to pull out of the ground.

If you can't trust them about buying without corruption, when can you trust them?
Might be a chain gang of zijin and comminiere execs they're waving at. Scratching for some tungsten to pay off their debts. :unsure:

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
  • Thinking

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Nigel also said something in passing about the DRC ultimately retaining “10 TO 15 PERCENTl, did he not? Or did I imagine that?
Yes, he did say that, mentioned 85% to 90%, i.e. pre-CATH, and then 10% to 15% to the DRC later on in the conversation. I think this may be part of the overall deal, and I had already posed the question: do they get free carried for the 15% if thats where this is going?

Pleased to see you all now hate Z as much as I do, lol

This project only needs one chinese partner, and it must be CATH(L)

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

TDITD

Top 20
Just pissing about doing some digging an elphamale guides me to this, a new morsel of information for us to digest :

https://www.weare121.com/121mininginvestment-cape-town/avz-minerals/

What are your key goals for the next 3, 6 and 12 months?

3 Months:
Award of mining licence, major contracts and commence development of the Project
6 Months:
Finalise project financing
12 Months:
Maintain project on schedule for first production of SC6 in 2023 and identify AVZ’s next major project

12 months identify AVZ next major project.
Jesus Christ, we have an expansion to10mtpa to go through, additional PLS trains to add, A likely Battery plant JV, artisanal tin work. More drilling around the 'smaller' pegmatites around Roche Dure, do we then go to 20mtpa ?

Is the next major project drilling out the newly divided tenement that holds the majority of Carriere De L'este. Surely so and not some other project elsewhere ?

Sorry EDIT*

Forgot to put this in :

What do you see as the key risks and challenges facing your company at the moment and how are you overcoming these?​

Currently have a single project focus, we will look to lower this risk through future project diversify

So Develop Carriere as a new project or is he talking diversity in minerals even country too?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
Like the sounds of that! Nice find. 💥

Not so subtle good ol Julien 🤣
yes Julien doesn't mince about. Good one to follow him on twitter, he may give us some gold (y)

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Thinking

TDITD

Top 20
Article is dated December last year
which translated to Australian time from African time is last week.

But seriously we know how slow things move over there. The positive is that its happening, an its those chaps from the battery council AVZ that are front and centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom