AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Yes I agree, but it might also bring in the blow flies too.....aka ZEDS

@Remark is our recruiter , very happy if you want to join in that crusade too, would be great to get good posters like Mining 8, Chillaxed, Qball, Scarpa, 1958 Bulldozer etc,

#TSE#

imo

Oh. I forgot to mention that you should come over to the "other place" BTW.

Remark

Yes I agree, but it might also bring in the blow flies too.....aka ZEDS

Would be great to get good posters like Mining 8, Chillaxed, Qball, Scarpa, 1958 Bulldozer etc

Trouble is, If you invite the "Treasure you will also invite the Trash" o_O :( :rolleyes:

That's why they call it "Trash & Treasure" i guess :unsure:

You're damned if you do and if you don't imo

Like being caught between a DRC Rock and a Hard Hat o_O

A Spodumene Rock and a Tin Hat ;)

An AVZ Cap and a pile of HC :poop:

Food for thought

To be

Frank :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Is there a direct msg feature? Lol

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Looks like I'm going to be changing platforms soon - currently using directshares. Who would you guys recommend for reasonably priced trades & streaming data?

• Thinking

Frank

Top 20
*To remind, In case anyone missed it, I see where ;)

AVZ Minerals scores long-awaited Manono Project license

AVZ Minerals Limited is pleased to announce that the Minister of Mines has issued the Ministerial Decree to award the Permit d’Exploitation (PE or Mining Licence) for its flagship Manono Lithium and Tin Project (Manono Project).

Dathcom Mining SA is 75% owned by AVZ International Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of AVZ Minerals Limited.

Award of the Mining Licence

The signing of the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence to Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom), in which AVZ holds a 75% interest via its wholly owned subsidiary AVZ International Pty Ltd (AVZI), is now with the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), which operate under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to officially award the Mining Licence.

In accordance with DRC Mining Code, CAMI are required to calculate the surface rights fees payable by Dathcom and provide the Mining Licence following receipt of this payment.

The Mining Licence to be issued, will cover the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource (401 million tonnes at Li20 1.65%) and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target4.

The Ministerial Decree excludes a portion of the land holding to the north, which will be required to be renewed under a 5-year Permit de Research (PR or Exploration Licence) to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture agreement on the PR to be finalised with the DRC Government in the near future, in addition to finalising discussions for the Collaboration Development Agreement with DRC Council of Ministers to provide wide ranging support for the Manono Project.

AVZ’s Managing Director, Mr. Nigel Ferguson, said: “The receipt of the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence is leading to a watershed moment for AVZ and our partners, with the official award of the Mining Licence from CAMI expected in a matter of days.

This paves the way for AVZ to start developing what is arguably one of the most important new mining projects in the world that will significantly contribute to the global green energy transition, while also uplifting the lives of the Congolese people who will contribute and receive sustained benefits from the Project for many decades to come.

The Company is advancing its early works program ahead of a Final Investment Decision to commence major works and first SC6 production toward the later months of 2023.

We have maintained a strategic approach to developing our world-class Manono Project and we will continue to tick every box that will deliver long-term value to what we believe is the largest global hardrock lithium resource, based on current Proved and Probable Ore Reserves.”

AVZ’s Majority Interest in the Manono Project

Following the official award of the Mining Licence, and under the terms of the Joint Venture Agreement, La Congolaise D’Exploitation Miniere SA (Cominiere) who owns 25% of Dathcom will cede 10% of its interest to the DRC Government.

AVZI is in advanced discussions with the DRC Government regarding the purchase of Cominiere’s remaining 15% interest in Dathcom exercising AVZI’s rights under terms of the existing Dathcom Shareholder Agreement.

AVZ confirms that it retains legal title to a 75% interest in the Manono Project and is progressing the sale of an indirect 24% project interest to Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies under a multi-faceted Transaction Implementation Agreement (TIA), which is due to complete this month5.

Post completion of the TIA, AVZ will hold an indirect interest in 51% of the Manono Project (excluding the 15% interest to be acquired from Cominiere, which is subject to ongoing discussions with the DRC Government).

Refer to ASX Announcement dated 2 May 2022 “Extension of End Date to the Transaction Implementation Agreement”

Media speculation

AVZ makes reference to recent media speculation in respect of several matters in connection with AVZ’s interest in the Manono Project, which the Company considers spurious and immaterial, including:

• A reference to a decision by ‘Le Tribunal de Grande Instance’ in the DRC (Tribunal Decision) in respect of a claim by Dathomir Mining Resources SARL regarding the validity of a share certificate and an extract of a shareholders’ registry from Dathcom (Dathomir Claim).

• A claim that Cominiere has transferred a 15% interest in Dathcom to Jin Cheng Mining Company Limited (Cominiere Transfer Claim).

The Company notes that the Tribunal Decision does not purport to (nor does it, in fact or under DRC law) have any effect on:

• AVZ’s 75% equity interest in the Manono Project, to which AVZ holds good legal title; or

• the sale and purchase agreements under which AVZ acquired that interest (which AVZ has duly performed and completed and which have not been terminated or annulled by any order, letter or otherwise).

Rather, the Tribunal Decision is:

• in respect of proceedings that have been pursued vexatiously and without foundation or merit, and to which neither AVZ nor AVZI is a party;

• subject to an appeal which has the effect, under DRC law, of suspending the Tribunal Decision;
and

• the subject of a request on 1 February 2022 by the DRC Minister of Justice, that the DRC General Inspectorate of Judicial and Penitentiary Services, examine the case and that, pending the examination, nothing be done on the case.

In relation to the Cominiere Transfer Claim, the Company notes any such purported transfer would be restricted under the terms of the existing shareholders agreement between the Dathcom shareholders and accordingly, any purported transfer of the 15% interest to a third party would be a material breach of the pre-emptive rights contained in the existing Shareholders Agreement owed to AVZI, invalid and of no force or effect.

The Company has considered each of the Dathomir Claim and Cominiere Transfer Claim in detail and believes them to each be spurious in nature, without merit, contain fundamental and material errors, and have no substance or foundation in fact or law.

The Company is continuing to take all necessary actions to resist these vexatious and meritless claims and to protect Dathcom’s and its interests, and the Company will consider all options including engaging with the DRC Government and seeking international law remedies.

May 4, 2022 Janet

1651729249696.png

Food for thought

Frank :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Fletch77

Regular
Looks like I'm going to be changing platforms soon - currently using directshares. Who would you guys recommend for reasonably priced trades & streaming data?
I’m with Commsec and Westpac, wouldn’t recommend Westpac but Commsec has been faultless for me.

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
I’m with Commsec and Westpac, wouldn’t recommend Westpac but Commsec has been faultless for me.
Thanks Fletch, I'll have a look.

Reactions: 1 users

BRICK

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

LzrTr8dr

Regular
Got to concur with commsec - it has a good selection of basic charting tools before spending the extra dosh for IRESS, and the layout is sensible making navigation quite easy. I thought they used to do $10 trades though? Now I see they're $20?

• Thinking

Thaz

Regular
Got to concur with commsec - it has a good selection of basic charting tools before spending the extra dosh for IRESS, and the layout is sensible making navigation quite easy. I thought they used to do $10 trades though? Now I see they're $20?
I get $10 trades below $1k

I think you also get free access to iress after 8 trades each month.

BRICK

Regular
oh mate totally.
Literally holders are constantly being modded over there while the amir666 turkey or whover he is can say anything... hahaha

• Wow
  • Sad

Thaz

Regular
They're pretty efficient when you're advertising other sites.

Took them 2-3 mins for that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-160838.png
    Screenshot_20220505-160838.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Wow
  • Sad

Bray

Regular
Last nights reading of all the HC content.. holy shit what a show.. where did all those clowns come from..

Happy to see it finishing up in the green zone today. Couple of decent size orders gone through at auction 86-89c

Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
Last nights reading of all the HC content.. holy shit what a show.. where did all those clowns come from..

Happy to see it finishing up in the green zone today. Couple of decent size orders gone through at auction 86-89c
smelt blood to try and keep it pushing down today on negative sentiment i assume.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
I hope today wasnt the infamous dead pussy bounce …will find out tomorrow …where’s @h00ts when you need him …after yesterday thats it for me on AVZ crapper
1651731387641.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bray

Regular
Think it’s put up a good fight today considering the constant garbage being thrown about.

Nabtrade has $15 trades and access to ‘trader’ viewpoint, pretty sure offering further reduced costs

Flexi

Regular
I was surprised to read in the announcement that the CATH deal will be finalized by end of month.
I would have expected it to be all ready to go as they have had almost 9 months to prepare. I would be disappointed if don't get the $240 m
within a couple of days after paying the surface fees and receiving the License document.
However still holding tight till $2.

CHB

Regular
I was surprised to read in the announcement that the CATH deal will be finalized by end of month.
I would have expected it to be all ready to go as they have had almost 9 months to prepare. I would be disappointed if don't get the $240 m
within a couple of days after paying the surface fees and receiving the License document.
However still holding tight till $2.
They've given themselves until end of month but the likely outcome is it'll come a few days after ML received.

Remark

Top 20
Thanks for your responses guys, I was able to set up a Commsec account in about 15 minutes online. I will give it a test run tomorrow. (y)

Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
Think it’s put up a good fight today considering the constant garbage being thrown about.

Nabtrade has $15 trades and access to ‘trader’ viewpoint, pretty sure offering further reduced costs
I use nabtrade because nab is my bank. No longer happy with it since the new app which has no course of sales.
Old app version was a version of iress with pretty close to real time course of sales but it had other problems. Can't win with nabtrade but hopefully they'll improve it over time.
Comsec looks a lot better from what I've seen.

Remark

Top 20
I use nabtrade because nab is my bank. No longer happy with it since the new app which has no course of sales.
Old app version was a version of iress with pretty close to real time course of sales but it had other problems. Can't win with nabtrade but hopefully they'll improve it over time.
Comsec looks a lot better from what I've seen.

I hold a bundle of NAB shares but have steered clear of NABTrade because I've heard it has problems.

I was looking at Superhero & some other newbies but it comes back to trust I guess?

Top Bottom