AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I must admit it's pretty hard to fathom what's actually happening

The only consolation I can take is that for all the selling "someone" has bought up over 100M shares just today....

Wonder what the next few weeks will bring

Feel the tension......whatta ride! :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

ptlas

Regular
Welcome to AVZ, as LTH will know this fucked up SP action is maybe not par for the course, but not totally unexpected either.
The prize here is just too big for games not to be played, but also for the big boys and girls to not be aboard.
Personally in the last couple of hours I've rearranged the decks of my SMSF so that AVZ has gone from about 10% to 50% of portfolio value.
I'm expecting a little bit of short covering this arvo, hopefully end in the mid 90's ... love a bit of blatant confirmation bias :)

Both accurate and succinct.
That's the reason you're one of the best posters.

Reactions: 1 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I'm thinking the mention of legal stuff in the announcement has scared some people off. If the announcement hadn't mentioned that and focused on the ML solely I think today's movement would be in the other direction in the same magnitude

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
I must admit it's pretty hard to fathom what's actually happening

The only consolation I can take is that for all the selling "someone" has bought up over 100M shares just today....

Wonder what the next few weeks will bring

Feel the tension......whatta ride! :cool:
Good ol AVZ never short of surprises
1651639595267.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
Unpacking the announcement, this was interesting.

The Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence covers the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource and Reserve and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target.

Must be looking to exploit that ASAP? Or maybe just easier to ask for the permit now to save the ring around?
I thought maybe BFS might include this, but we don't thave a proven resource just yet in that area so I guess not :(
I suspect it's both.
Tick the box with CdE and then aim to exploit it ASAP before other mines produce
Consequently, I suspect that if initial production is 'only' 10m tonnes, that it will ramp up rapidly.

Reactions: 4 users

Pokok

Regular
What's that Smell Wino :unsure:

Is that the smell of Shorts 🔥

View attachment 5488
looks like the shorts are laughing all the way to the bank ,,$1.30 to this seems to me as I said ages age would be the mining licence price nobody can give an answer as to why todays action but it entered the asx200 far to quick for my liking , and the ann only to say it has been singed off only not for a offical mining licence to me things dont add up I have never held a company that has lost so much on news , but others find a slither of hope and jump 30%

Reactions: 2 users

westy

Emerged
Absolute shitshow over there.. the occasional 2-post terry has multiplied and now have taken over like 80% of posts. Thank the heavens this place exits or i’d be losing braincells at an alarming rate

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Dijon101

Regular
images.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
I'm thinking the mention of legal stuff in the announcement has scared some people off. If the announcement hadn't mentioned that and focused on the ML solely I think today's movement would be in the other direction in the same magnitude
Possibly, but given the magnitude of what this announcement means for AVZ as a company one can't help think the cappers/manipulators who've been haunting us might be having one last ditch effort of snatching up shares with their grubby little mits. Common sense says the way is North.

It's baffling though. Let's see how it plays out.
More evidence of the deck being rigged in favour of the institutions is my guess, it's never been more blatant than in recent months.

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I went back and re-read the announcement (I've been out busy most of the day)

I agree it is the sniff of legal issues included in the announcment that has the market well and truly spooked

Until CAMI actually awards the licence, the calculated fee is paid, CATH hand over the money and these legal issues are well and truly put to bed the market for AVZ and the corresponding SP will be all over the shop

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I went back and re-read the announcement (I've been out busy most of the day)

I agree it is the sniff of legal issues included in the announcment that has the market well and truly spooked

Until CAMI actually awards the licence, the calculated fee is paid, CATH hand over the money and these legal issues are well and truly put to bed the market for AVZ and the corresponding SP will be all over the shop
Could well be the 15% news, but I think it is better it is out there now, sure we were doing great. But long term it would have had to be dealt with, maybe should have been announced earlier, though as they stated they refuse what has been said regarding the transfer to zijin so it is a tough one.

Just remember if we do only keep 51%, we still have our other tenants @100% ownership. 51% is a small price to pay regarding getting infrastructure, production plants etc built. If we get this all sorted now paying our 51% share, and then use the same infrastructure for our 100% owned operation, i think that is smart. As they suggest, it could rival Roche. So picture that.

Reactions: 11 users

Rambo

Regular
Hi everyone, if there is over 100 million shorts that need cover to create this short squeeze people have talked about, is it possible that they just held the borrowed shares and are only now selling them to push price down. I am not sure of how shorted shares work exactly, might not even be possible. Perhaps someone with more knowledge than myself might understand what I’m trying to say. But might explain the ridiculous selling today. Regardless it seems to be an excellent announcement to me.

Fletch77

Regular
yep I bailed on HC as soon as non-holder posts outnumbered holders....bunch of fukwits....on a plus side, surely bottom is now..20% drop and 40% drop from HOD.... shit thats just factored in losing the 15% alogether:LOL:, which we obviously wont...tis all upside from here, just got that feeling in my plums again. btw I have been reassured that there is nothing to worry abt in relation to the 15%
I’m not looking at the Crapper until we are back over $1. I have zero tolerance for posters that come on there taking pot shots on down days, in fact I called Eric and DonnyChong Fuckwits already this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TheCount

Regular
All NF has to do is produce a document signed by the relevant authorities that we have first right over the 15%. Until that is made public there will be questions...

TC.

Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
I’m not looking at the Crapper until we are back over $1. I have zero tolerance for posters that come on there taking pot shots on down days, in fact I called Eric and DonnyChong Fuckwits already this morning 😂
You can add AlmiSir666 to your shit list. What a tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
dont worry, Likewise, I bought a few more at 91cents assuming it wont drop much more...zero concern long term, but what a short-term debbie downer on this glorious day
Yeah but I’m not suprised hahahah
You can add AlmiSir666 to your shit list. What a tool!
oh man I hate that guy.

Do you know how many times I’ve drafted a “Iim fucking your mum” response and deleted it!

Oh well be interested to see what amount of shorters are left after this purge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
yep I bailed on HC as soon as non-holder posts outnumbered holders....bunch of fukwits....on a plus side, surely bottom is now..20% drop and 40% drop from HOD.... shit thats just factored in losing the 15% alogether:LOL:, which we obviously wont...tis all upside from here, just got that feeling in my plums again. btw I have been reassured that there is nothing to worry abt in relation to the 15%
Lol, which 15%? The DATHOMIR is probably the easiest to bat aside - fuckwit losers.

Zijin will be a bit harder to roll back, clearly lower level corruption, or just plain stupidity, but I have faith in uncle Felix to remedy. Needs to get on with it though......I've BADLY underestimated the impact of making this public, but they had to do it. A festering sore which major shareholders seemed unhappy to have untreated. Take the medicine and lets move forward

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
Miners are getting an absolute flogging today though.

DD0EB19A-EE64-4A5C-9B8C-3092ACEFA66E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Thaz

Regular
Someone is capping and price at 77.8c.

Not shifty at all. Sad day to look at the portfolio - 150k down.

But onwards and upwards as they say. Plenty of upside from here.

Wish I had the spare funds to out back into AVZ, but topped up right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220504-155328.png
    Screenshot_20220504-155328.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
All NF has to do is produce a document signed by the relevant authorities that we have first right over the 15%. Until that is made public there will be questions...

TC.
Not only that, but that the 15% Cominiere owns of Dathcom has been transferred to AVZ and the other 10% Cominiere owns has been transferred to the DRC Government.

I read somewhere an article that Cominiere can't pay the US$5 million back, because they used it in 'fees and lunches'.
They probably went limbo dancing in the office.
However, I would not be surprised that Felix is having a few balls for breakfast. :ROFLMAO:

And Zijin?
Tough, they knew that AVZ had first right of refusal, but tried an off the record behind the back deal, while they were doing business with Cominier regarding their other Lithium adventure, which was announced with a lot of Fanfare even in Reuters, while the Dathcom deal was hidden in the back of their annual report. I wonder why.

So how the DRC deals with a couple of rogue operators in Cominier I don't know, but this is exactly what Felix is trying to stop.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom