• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular

Dijon101

Regular
Facinating.

Major news and they are that good, that they're able to get the price back to .99

Everything is geared to the big end of town.

Oh well, few months time well all be enjoying life a lot more.

Cheers everyone!

Reactions: 7 users
Facinating.

Major news and they are that good, that they're able to get the price back to .99

Cheers everyone!
Huge relief for me today. This paves the way. We may finish red today, generally do on ann's lol

But longer term I couldn't be more happy, this was a major catalyst in the way to our final goal, production.

Note the Ann still stated end of 2023!!! So they are obviously progressing with minor works etc well.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
Facinating.

Cheers everyone!
TIME TO BUY

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
Huge relief for me today. This paves the way. We may finish red today, generally do on ann's lol

But longer term I couldn't be more happy, this was a major catalyst in the way to our final goal, production.

Note the Ann still stated end of 2023!!! So they are obviously progressing with minor works etc well.
NoNotagain.png

NO more Gaps !.png

Nothappyjan.png

Willie.jpg

#roller-coaster.png

No Idea.jpg

No Gaps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
oh this is going oversold.

• Haha

Thaz

Regular
If this isn't being manipulated, I don't know what is. 8% drop on this kind of news ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
well i just picked up 2 extra packages.

Now time to turn off the platform and go to sleep for a few weeks

Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
If this isn't being manipulated, I don't know what is. 8% drop on this kind of news ?

I believe the expression is "fuck me sideways"

facepalm-really.gif

Not even going to look at the Crapper :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Thaz

Regular
I believe the expression is "fuck me sideways"

View attachment 5512

Not even going to look at the Crapper :ROFLMAO:
I did.
And as usual, there is a cesspool of downramping trolls, one of which thinking it'll still never be mined.

Lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

blu

Regular
Thank fuck slept through that open, the ecstasy and then the soul sucking drop in SP.
Great news, typical AVZ SP action though.
Will be very interesting to see short position tomorrow, looks to me the instos/funds/shorters have doubled down and leaning (would you believe boot on the throat) on the SP.
Looks like a bargain is being created for European/Middle East investors.
I like the issuing of ML for Carriere d'Lest (?) as well .... bring on the Super Pit MkII
Congrats folk, this is a great announcement which puts us firmly on the road to digging up some dirt

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

Reactions: 15 users

llhtom

Regular
This is the price we pay for entering ASX200. However, it will only be short term. Mining license has not been officially issued by CAMI yet with fee pending. Once this is done and ML issued, I believe bigger instos may start buying into AVZ.

Either way, we still got BFS, CATH monies and truckloads of other announcements incoming which differentiate us from other lithium producers/explorers. We have the grade and volume. Looking forward to when mining starts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Im'ma buy some more fuck it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mickdavo

Regular
I was pleasantly surprised the ML was for Carriere de l’Este as well.. (y)

Reactions: 12 users

llhtom

Regular
@Freehold , keen to listen to your view about the recent ann, SP and AVZ future.

I'm not worried about the downrampers/shorters on HC. Maybe CATH is delusional to give us millions of $$$ to go mining.

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
A sea of red on my portfolio ...............it ain t just a sell in the news event for AVZ ML.................Instos in complete control across the board.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom