AVZ Discussion 2022

Fletch77

Regular
@Freehold , keen to listen to your view about the recent ann, SP and AVZ future.

I'm not worried about the downrampers/shorters on HC. Maybe CATH is delusional to give us millions of $$$ to go mining.
Can you explain to us why you think maybe “CATH is delusional to give us millions to go mining” ?

That‘s the most bizarre comment of have read on these threads, and something I would expect to read on the Crapper.

Also, what is your profile name on Hot Crapper ?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
Go have a look at the crapper (if you're not banned lol).
Crapping their pants
Then compare with the measured comments here.
They all deserve each other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Can you explain to us why you think maybe “CATH is delusional to give us millions to go mining” ?

That‘s the most bizarre comment of have read on these threads, and something I would expect to read on the Crapper.

Pretty sure they were being sarcastic.

Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
I can't wait till this gets cemented and we officially get it issued.

The SP dropping is crap no doubt, but the beauty is we are now continuing to progress after being on hold for half a year.

Let's get this mine built!

Reactions: 13 users

llhtom

Regular

Apology @Fletch77 , I was being sarcastic to HC posts, especially those that were written by Diego88, where it alluded to us LTHs and new holders being delusional that the sp will appreciate from here as AVZ still have a long convoluted process to participate in prior to mining. Hence I wrote CATH must be delusional as well.

My user name in HC is llhtom. Admittedly I made a typo when creating an acc here and can't change it until 1 June.

Reactions: 8 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Good ole Avz,,, 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

jsbuser

Biggest news is ML for CDL as well as well as RD. I didnt expect that given the state of drilling there so far.
It also means increased valuation of the asset across the whole site, not just Roche Dure.
This also provides a lot of options for multiple pits, blending to keep grades up and obviously potentially doubles mine life.
The economies of scale with this are excellent and I cant wait for the updated DFS numbers now.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
I can't wait till this gets cemented and we officially get it issued.

The SP dropping is crap no doubt, but the beauty is we are now continuing to progress after being on hold for half a year.

Let's get this mine built!
Agreed, didn't want to spoil the mood this morning but the 'decree' part is a little bit exasperating tbh.
Hopefully the gears at cami turn a little bit faster than what we're used to.
We're going to need some momentum moving forward to really get this show on the road to production by 2024. Can't see it happening sooner at this point.
Still lots to look forward to and it's getting closer.
Big question for me is can management turn over a new leaf and get things done in the appropriately timely manner. Bring on the influx of staff, whatever it takes. There's no excuses now - we're going mining. :unsure:

Last edited:

jsbuser

I think you need to stick to the fundamentals here. Did today's announcement de-risk things substantially? Hell yes.
Can the other items dependent on the ML now proceed, such as the SEZ, BFS, CATH investment? Hell yeah
Will mining now happen? Too right it will.

Reactions: 17 users

Fletch77

Regular
Apology @Fletch77 , I was being sarcastic to HC posts, especially those that were written by Diego88, where it alluded to us LTHs and new holders being delusional that the sp will appreciate from here as AVZ still have a long convoluted process to participate in prior to mining. Hence I wrote CATH must be delusional as well.

My user name in HC is llhtom. Admittedly I made a typo when creating an acc here and can't change it until 1 June.
😂 on the typo.. I hadn’t read those delusional posts, so didnt know how to take your post ☺️

Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Management need to focus on 2 items - ownership security and ownership security. Sort out those 2 15% holdings and we're off to the races. A lot of holders who didn't know the background story are running scared today, right into the hands of those who did know.

85cents!! FMD.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

jsbuser

can we make the two items ownership security and building a mine pls😜 I'm not sure putting all focus on unfounded claims to our assets is in our best interest, right now we are covered and supported by the legalities, the DRC gov, and CATH, it should take minimal focus to ensure that remains, I'd like to see the main focus on building the mine and delivering all the other anticipated news flow asap, because we've just been absolutely smashed
I agree. Best solution is being a focused custodian of the asset we have moving forward.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
can we make the two items ownership security and building a mine pls😜 I'm not sure putting all focus on unfounded claims to our assets is in our best interest, right now we are covered and supported by the legalities, the DRC gov, and CATH, it should take minimal focus to ensure that remains, I'd like to see the main focus on building the mine and delivering all the other anticipated news flow asap, because we've just been absolutely smashed. In fact all my bigger holdings(AVZ, IXR and MLS) have been smashed today, my entire portfolio is down almost 15%...all on a day I'd been waiting years for, wtaf 🤪
Yes, gone on then, one ownership, one mine 🤪

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
ffs wheres the bottom you kents:mad:
lower than the 2 packages I just picked up

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
that's it 100%, no more fukn around, no more major delays, get on with the show...I'd assume management will be putting a rocket up their arse today seeing the SP action right now, down almost 35 f'n percent from HOD
It's insane isn't it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

blu

Regular
Welcome to AVZ, as LTH will know this fucked up SP action is maybe not par for the course, but not totally unexpected either.
The prize here is just too big for games not to be played, but also for the big boys and girls to not be aboard.
Personally in the last couple of hours I've rearranged the decks of my SMSF so that AVZ has gone from about 10% to 50% of portfolio value.
I'm expecting a little bit of short covering this arvo, hopefully end in the mid 90's ... love a bit of blatant confirmation bias :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Unpacking the announcement, this was interesting.

The Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence covers the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource and Reserve and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target.

Must be looking to exploit that ASAP? Or maybe just easier to ask for the permit now to save the ring around?
I thought maybe BFS might include this, but we don't thave a proven resource just yet in that area so I guess not :(

Remark

Top 20
Unpacking the announcement, this was interesting.

The Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence covers the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource and Reserve and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target.

Must be looking to exploit that ASAP? Or maybe just easier to ask for the permit now to save the ring around?
I thought maybe BFS might include this, but we don't thave a proven resource just yet in that area so I guess not :(

I was thinking we would have to go through the whole application process once more for Carriere de l’Este?

All good! Not to worried about the SP action today. Plenty of Chicken Little's on the Crapper today:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
That is one fricken impressive candle, unfortunately it’s RED 😳. Today would have hit all stop losses of short and mid term traders. It has completely cleaned them out for sure. AVZ in the Multiverse of Madness… it’s a horror story for sure 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom