AVZ Discussion 2022

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
I’m one happy camper today in mind, body and soul ;)
well done all my LTH compatriots that have done the long grind! Today we wear our limited edition AVZ caps loud and proud!!!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

oxxa23

Regular
congrats all.... nige with the left, right combo.... fark off der geist.. thought i'd show off his photo a little today...

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Hey Linda........

Bird Middle Finger GIF by Robert E Blackmon

mister rogers middle finger GIF

f u middle finger GIF by Midland

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Indicative open already $1.12

Reactions: 7 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
$1.14

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
I’m one happy camper today in mind, body and soul ;)
well done all my LTH compatriots that have done the long grind! Today we wear our limited edition AVZ caps loud and proud!!!
I missed out on those limited edition caps, so went to my local shops to the embroidery/printing dude to get one made up….he wanted $120 I began to walk off, in the end after much talking he stung me for $65. He was Chinese funnily enough, probably had shares in Zijin.

Today is a great day for all associated with AVZ, it’s the start of us becoming an actual producer !!
(Not just a producer though, the bloody biggest by far at 10mtpa start up, stage 2 will be juicy)

Reactions: 8 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
$1.15

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

j.l

Regular
The pre-open is a thing of beauty!

Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
6B8A3E00-124A-413F-B3E9-19A3A4164E0C.jpeg
Someone make a NFT of this. We’ll make millions!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

I just want to thank all of you folk for your supreme FA intelligence, its really kept my mojo going, investing in dubious sovereign risk countries with Chinese dominant in every regard, China / Aust relations on the nose, soloman Island scenario to add to the mix, pandemic, now war.................its been a massive head fuck despite the fact that AVZ has the most awesome lithium deposit in the world .

Now that AVZ has formally got the ML, i am now going to put it in my new minted SMSF account.

big kev.gif

@JAG

If you are keen brother and that goes for anyone else who is a perth lad / chick, i invite you all for a catch up at the COMO, or anywhere else that floats the boat.

party.gif

Love you guys.!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Misfits

Regular
Congrats to all!! Exciting times ahead that's for sure. Now this will pave the way for the domino effect with rerating announcements!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Congrats to all!! Exciting times ahead that's for sure. Now this will pave the way for the domino effect with rerating announcements!
Pass on our huge congratulations to the team mate 👍

JAG

Top 20
Hi All

I just want to thank all of you folk for your supreme FA intelligence, its really kept my mojo going, investing in dubious sovereign risk countries with Chinese dominant in every regard, China / Aust relations on the nose, soloman Island scenario to add to the mix, pandemic, now war.................its been a massive head fuck despite the fact that AVZ has the most awesome lithium deposit in the world .

Now that AVZ has formally got the ML, i am now going to put it in my new minted SMSF account.

View attachment 5485
@JAG

If you are keen brother and that goes for anyone else who is a perth lad / chick, i invite you all for a catch up at the COMO, or anywhere else that floats the boat.

View attachment 5487
Love you guys.!!
Congratulations mate and I am in.......how about the Break water at Hillarys.....doesnt matter if the champagne goes everywhere there

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Almost can't believe it after all this time

Congrats everyone

Quite a day :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Congratulations mate and I am in.......how about the Break water at Hillarys.....doesnt matter if the champagne goes everywhere there
Lol, isnt that hilarious, thats where i had two meetings with MaxAction/ Whispers/ FlashPoint aka Norbert......:eek:

Would it surprise you that i shouted all the drinks whilst he had his hand in his pud ?

lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Insane volume in the first 10 minutes - more than $20m

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Insane volume in the first 10 minutes - more than $20m
Was just about to say that

Looks like anything thrown into the top of the sell line is taken

Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
What did i miss?

OH yeah thats right....Fark Yeah Cuntzzz!

woo hoo.

May take a few weeks to clear out the maggots then we are off?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Dijon101

Regular
Well this is exciting.

Only been holding for 2 years, however what a day!

Very interesting watching the market action.
Shorts scrambling to cover ???

P.s. thanks to all the informed posters here.
Kept me sane and informed, despite all the noise.
Followed my conviction that deposit size/grade is key and lithium /renewable are the future.

Frank

Top 20
It’s definitely a day to celebrate guys 🥂🥂🥂

We have been waiting for years for this.. congratulations to you all, we certainly deserve it 🍺🍺🍺🍺

join-to-the-dark-side-we-have-beer.jpg

lets-get-this-party started.jpg

funny-pictures-and-memes-about-beer.jpg

Congratulations.jpg

cash-cow.jpg

finally-the-day-alusat.jpg

Well done everyone who stuck it out on the Road to Mining Manono

Now bring on the updated DFS / BFS - SEZ - FID - CATH $$$$$ etc

Bottoms Up 🍾🥂🍻

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Love