AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
1651620586816.png

I like that bit.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
I'm so glad they included the last information in the announcement regrading media speculation.

There you have it folks.

Ariana Grande Singing GIF by The Voice

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Fletch77

Regular
It’s definitely a day to celebrate guys 🥂🥂🥂

We have been waiting for years for this.. congratulations to you all, we certainly deserve it 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

CHB

Regular
Yes!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9 users

Fletch77

Regular
I wish I could find a pic from “The Waterboy” of the assistant coach tweeting his nipples after they won the Bourbon Bowl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Pretty clear announcement around who owns how much of what too.

Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
Congrats all!

&

"The Company has considered each of the Dathomir Claim and Cominiere Transfer Claim in detail and
believes them to each be spurious in nature, without merit, contain fundamental and material errors,
and have no substance or foundation in fact or law. The Company is continuing to take all necessary
actions to resist these vexatious and meritless claims and to protect Dathcom’s and its interests, and
the Company will consider all options including engaging with the DRC Government and seeking
international law remedies."

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Congrats all!

&

"The Company has considered each of the Dathomir Claim and Cominiere Transfer Claim in detail and
believes them to each be spurious in nature, without merit, contain fundamental and material errors,
and have no substance or foundation in fact or law. The Company is continuing to take all necessary
actions to resist these vexatious and meritless claims and to protect Dathcom’s and its interests, and
the Company will consider all options including engaging with the DRC Government and seeking
international law remedies."
Lawsuit coming? Someone tag old mate in that pls 🙏

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I wonder how Der Geist will spin this!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Wow, wow, wow

Thats all she said.

Good old Nigel has covered all bases. Fuck off Zijin, Cong, and der geist

I reckon we have divine intervention from Felix on all this too. He's seems such a nice man, lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

LX600

Regular
Nigel and AVZ team, I love you!!

• Love
  • Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
Ok I won’t lie, all the crap on HC and Twitter did have me a little worried about this announcement but I suppose that’s what they want, to sow discord and doubt amongst the faithful.
Boy am I happy to see this announcement. Huge congrats to all, the long termers and new holders alike. It’s been the appetizer till now. Now we start the main course.
Cheers all

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
nothing like good ole AVZ to tug at the heartstrings right to the last second,,,,,,phew heart attack averted,,, congrats punters🤙🤙🤙
Do you reckon the TH wording was a gee up from Nigel?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1651621493064.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire

Euchreman

All Aboard.. The Express Train .... We have our tickets, stamped and the Whistle has blown, its time to buckle up for the ride boys and girls.
Congrats to all of us long term holders.
Da Euchreman

Attachments

• 100_0170.jpg
    100_0170.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom