AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Mirage, Yep, hoping it's been in dispute, as we would expect, given our pre-emptive rights. Let's see what Nigel has to say about it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
Good Morning All :cool::cool: Back in Perth 🥳
1651613463738.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
Snap, I did the exact same thing. An it too was thanks to Der Geists incessant AVZ bashing.

Der Geist seems to have it wrong, unless zijin are also gunning for dathomirs minority holding too…..may I add the we already have agreed upon buying so fail too see how Zijins efforts would hold up in any court.

The Zijin annual report states it bought 15% of Dathcom off of cominiere/la Congolese d’Exploitation Miniere/DRC Govt……so the govt would be left with 10%. AVZ have been in ‘talks’ for quite some time over more equity in Dathcom from cominiere (as can be seen in AVZ Ann’s) so this strikes as a foul smell to say the least. But it’s right there in Zijin report, an it certainly doesn’t seem like it was done above board, where was AVZ asx Ann ? I personally suspect the wrangling behind the scenes for possession or some equity of the worlds biggest lithium mine is what has taken so long for the ML to be passed as fingers in pies and hands asking to be greased were ignored in Felixs New Democratic DRC. IMO anyway
Yeh it is very interesting indeed, I'm not convinced I understand the whole history of it and how it works completely though. Zijin could have acquired the 15% in dathcom for their exploration activities. But with their details down from avz's on the rccm portal does hint we could be in some trouble. But! We'll wait for the announcement that tells us so and see what happens :)
Screenshot_20220501-085031_DuckDuckGo.jpg

He's still going now, absolutely on a mission this tosser, he's just tagged the DRC ministry of mines and about 10 others....it's simply he's beyond balls deep with a short or he's been sourced to do someones bidding(I tend to think it's the latter and that he has someone feeding him the info who doesnt want their name to it) checkout who he's tagged, the Prime Minister of the DRC, Antoinette, French African radio, lawyers for the chamber of mines, Chinese ambassador to DRC, DRC news outlets, u name it, absolute and utter desperation as a last ditched effort
It really doesn't give us shareholders a good look when they are getting tagged in such nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We'll know soon enough. I agree it's not the ML. You chaps with tin and string communication lines would have known that by now.

Either, der geist has flushed out the truth about Zijin 15% from COMINIERE and they have been forced to make a statement, or they have very recently had that overturned by a court and are settling the deal with COMINIERE

As for the spat over DATHOMIR's 15%? Well, once again, smoke and fire there too. There's 30% on the line here perhaps

I have never thought der geist was fabricating untruths, but convinced myself he was still catching up with the timeline of events.

I'm in the emergency brace position guys, I'll take the latter but fear the former

Come to the rescue Felix and Nigel

I am on the record as saying the chinese fight dirty, and will use whatever means they can to get this deposit
Yeh I thought we'd have some form of hint if it was indeed ML. Though, if not, just goes to show how professional Co are at not leaking info? And or the holders that do know and wanna keep that confidential? That's cool, respect that.

And as for hints about it from DRC, they might not parade it around like we thought. We'll know what it is soon enough though!

Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
OK ok so, I'm going to post something that I found earlier that I was umming and arrring about. Take it on the context of my research and opinion.

The 15% extra to acquire from dathcom might actually be out of our hands or we may be fighting for it right now.

I did some follow up from crazy guys tweets. When someone starts slapping your company around you wanna know why. I have a fair chunk invested, so if someone is talking smack about my company, I'm gunna check it out.

Firstly, I found this article that you will have to translate. Use Chrome. (https://ouragan.cd/2022/01/les-raisons-de-la-cession-des-actions-de-la-cominiere/) which had in some way been circulated around the forums and dismissed. Now I had a light bulb moment today and thought, hang on, if Zijin had in fact managed to get the 15% we were seeking to acquire, and they are a listed company, then they would have to disclose that right?

So I went digging, and I found the below from their recent 2021 annual report. You can also view it here: https://www.zijinmining.com/upload/...22/04/25/8eda0b5f2124484699978a80557afce4.pdf

View attachment 5455
If I am reading this correctly, also as the news article and crazy mans findings of zijin on rccm, zijin made an offer on the 15% which was accepted though not yet finalised. AVZ had been announcing (what I was asking about before) they were trying to acquire it as they have first dibs? Is this the same 15%? I feel like this isn't old news to do with the 15% we acquired to go to 75%, but the extra chunk we were looking to grab to go to 66% post CATH deal.

I just can't add this up. The zijin dates stated mid last year, how can that be? The below taken from latest report from dec 2021 stating that it has been awarded and registered to us? The above zijin must be something else?

View attachment 5457

I could be very mistaken in my findings, and maybe they acquired 15% in another dathcom arm to do with their recent permits near our area? Hence the spin old mate is using to make it look like we are in trouble and the article spin. Like the article mentions the above 33 million amount, and also avz's amount, so might be some truth to it?

All the recent tweets just got me thinking whether there is something else happening. I know I'm adding to the classic TH conspiracies, so blast me if you like. I just think the above could somewhat be relevant.

Happy to discuss?Great find sammy.
Just seen this Sammy, great find (if thats how it can be described) There are 2 parcels of 15% in DATHCOM, one was the 15% DATHOMIR (Simon Cong and thugs) and 15 of the 25% owned by COMINIERE

I've said enough for now, so await some news

Reactions: 1 users
der geist is a total flog. I jumped on the bird and showed him the references to the road upgrades in the DFS which he questioned. He's just a paid troll, down ramper and probably one of the major shorters.
Haha mate he still doesn't understand how to read a report!

It clearly states Transport option 1 and Transport option 2 in the report appendix 2. WHICH IT IS!! HAHA

If he looks at the appendix 2 there is the studies quoted!

Now i will admit it doesn't state t.1 and t.2 persa. But it is a report and shouldn't explain to detail every minor thing and maybe he should have read the competent statement and determined he wasnt intelligent enough to read the rest. AVZ states transport option 1 and transport option 2. Clear as day yes?

Those may wonder why I don't jump on. But I actually don't have a twitter account. I can view the tweets without one, so that's why.

Screenshot_20220504-081116_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Bray

Regular
Imagine thinking jungle is any challenge for a couple D11s 😂

j.l

Regular
Just seen this Sammy, great find (if thats how it can be described) There are 2 parcels of 15% in DATHCOM, one was the 15% DATHOMIR (Simon Cong and thugs) and 15 of the 25% owned by COMINIERE

I've said enough for now, so await some news
Difficult to know the truth (for now at least), but presumably this 15% saga is the "finger in the pie" Nigel mentioned recently in Germany/Switzerland.
What a culinary delight AVZ is! Easter eggs, steak dinners and now pie...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
wont be surprised if we don't come out of the halt today, ah the good 'ol DRC hey

my issue with Geist it, he was long AVZ until the 90's and much of what he has brought up was already known, and then he sells and starts screaming from the rooftops, bringing up all sorts of rubbish from the past, dodgey Eckhof, minocom, etc.....like I get some of it, Eckhof looks dodgey and the entire dathomir/dathcom cominere shenanigans at the start looks a little dodgey, but the fact is it is now all legal and Felix and Co. dont seem to have a problem with us, and have since signed a pledge with us, so why the complete 180 from Geist and what has he got to gain
I agree, definitely some agenda happening there. Whilst doing my research I came across old announcements with photos of the avz team in DRC with Felix and many others. Having meetings and discussions. I think we are lucky they have such a great relationship from what we have been told. It's always good to have them on our team and so that gives me reassurance we'll get there in the end :)

I think photos tell a thousand words and hope Nigel includes some more recent ones from his past trip
Screenshot_20220502-203435_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

j.l

Regular
wont be surprised if we don't come out of the halt today, ah the good 'ol DRC hey

my issue with Geist it, he was long AVZ until the 90's and much of what he has brought up was already known, and then he sells and starts screaming from the rooftops, bringing up all sorts of rubbish from the past, dodgey Eckhof, minocom, etc.....like I get some of it, Eckhof looks dodgey and the entire dathomir/dathcom cominere shenanigans at the start looks a little dodgey, but the fact is it is now all legal and Felix and Co. dont seem to have a problem with us, and have since signed a pledge with us, so why the complete 180 from Geist and what has he got to gain
In 2018 AVZ copped it from ASX for SuperNinja's unsubstantiated upramping on Twitter.
Now we have to take this Twitter downramping stuff on the chin.
Fun times being an AVZ holder!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1651618782360.png

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1651618837731.png

JAG