AVZ Discussion 2022

Flicking through Twitter and saw the following from RDC mines. Nothing on ML yet :(

The Minister of Mines Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi launched the 15th OCIDE forum on the responsible supply of conflict minerals
May 3, 2022

Organized in virtual format, this first day was marked by the address of the President of the Republic Félix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo read by Mrs. Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, Minister of Mines.

In this address, the patron saint of mines gave the country's point of view on the challenges it must meet as an emerging power in the exploitation and marketing of critical minerals.

"Allow me to point out that if with its natural resources such as rubber, copper and uranium, my country has contributed substantially, over the past two centuries, to meeting major industrial and geostrategic challenges, it must be noted that even today, in the global context that favors the expansion of low-carbon economies to meet the challenges of energy transition, its position as the world's leading supplier, moreover holding more than 60% of the world's cobalt reserves, should allow it to play a leading role. However, this glowing picture should not make us lose sight of the fact that for about two decades, because of its natural resources, my country has been the victim of recurring conflicts, particularly in its eastern part. And, it is among other things because of the consequences of this destabilization that, under the impetus of international stakeholders, we have adhered to and integrated into our legislation the mechanisms resulting from all the traceability and certification initiatives: certification of the Kimberley process,

And to add:

“I want to affirm that the DRC will do everything to ensure that the minerals extracted from our subsoil become a vector of peace and development. Concepts such as "blood diamonds" or "conflict minerals" should eventually disappear from the rhetoric of negotiation tables and international forums dealing with the supply of minerals
from the Democratic Republic of Congo, to be
replaced by other concepts, such as "development diamonds" or "development minerals".

These meetings, which continue until May 6, bring together representatives of governments, businesses and civil society.

Frank Wasanga

Reactions: 5 users
actually just found out that is not even Jens message and nor did Jens send it to him, this Geist is up to some serious f'ing games
Wow

blink-182 wtf GIF
blink-182 wtf GIF

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
For context lol

Screenshot_20220503-193524_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Wow
  • Fire
Jen’s doesn’t have a Vodafone AU mobile. That network doesn’t stretch the distance to where he lives…..
Yeh as ohreally pointed out just before! they are smashing him for posting that, ridiculous really. I just posted that tweet to give those context to those who can't view it.

Reactions: 1 users
OK ok so, I'm going to post something that I found earlier that I was umming and arrring about. Take it on the context of my research and opinion.

The 15% extra to acquire from dathcom might actually be out of our hands or we may be fighting for it right now.

I did some follow up from crazy guys tweets. When someone starts slapping your company around you wanna know why. I have a fair chunk invested, so if someone is talking smack about my company, I'm gunna check it out.

Firstly, I found this article that you will have to translate. Use Chrome. (https://ouragan.cd/2022/01/les-raisons-de-la-cession-des-actions-de-la-cominiere/) which had in some way been circulated around the forums and dismissed. Now I had a light bulb moment today and thought, hang on, if Zijin had in fact managed to get the 15% we were seeking to acquire, and they are a listed company, then they would have to disclose that right?

So I went digging, and I found the below from their recent 2021 annual report. You can also view it here: https://www.zijinmining.com/upload/...22/04/25/8eda0b5f2124484699978a80557afce4.pdf

B7EE703114BB43A79F5C65A207F38458.png

If I am reading this correctly, also as the news article and crazy mans findings of zijin on rccm, zijin made an offer on the 15% which was accepted though not yet finalised. AVZ had been announcing (what I was asking about before) they were trying to acquire it as they have first dibs? Is this the same 15%? I feel like this isn't old news to do with the 15% we acquired to go to 75%, but the extra chunk we were looking to grab to go to 66% post CATH deal.

I just can't add this up. The zijin dates stated mid last year, how can that be? The below taken from latest report from dec 2021 stating that it has been awarded and registered to us? The above zijin must be something else?

Screenshot_20220503-201604_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

I could be very mistaken in my findings, and maybe they acquired 15% in another dathcom arm to do with their recent permits near our area? Hence the spin old mate is using to make it look like we are in trouble and the article spin. Like the article mentions the above 33 million amount, and also avz's amount, so might be some truth to it?

All the recent tweets just got me thinking whether there is something else happening. I know I'm adding to the classic TH conspiracies, so blast me if you like. I just think the above could somewhat be relevant.

Happy to discuss?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking

CashKing

Regular
From Deboss, he puts these things up each day, like JAG.:)

View attachment 5427
Maybe Deboss will invite us for a bbq 😃 I know he loves a good spit roast from he’s vids 🤩 but not with above I’m sure, that’s more Jens thing on a massive super yacht 🎉 🛥 👧 🍜

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Hahahah he just deleted the post!
Man he’s desperate hey… Sounds like he sold out for a massive loss more than missing out on massive gains like some of us 😉

• Wow

CHB

Regular
OK ok so, I'm going to post something that I found earlier that I was umming and arrring about. Take it on the context of my research and opinion.

The 15% extra to acquire from dathcom might actually be out of our hands or we may be fighting for it right now.

I did some follow up from crazy guys tweets. When someone starts slapping your company around you wanna know why. I have a fair chunk invested, so if someone is talking smack about my company, I'm gunna check it out.

Firstly, I found this article that you will have to translate. Use Chrome. (https://ouragan.cd/2022/01/les-raisons-de-la-cession-des-actions-de-la-cominiere/) which had in some way been circulated around the forums and dismissed. Now I had a light bulb moment today and thought, hang on, if Zijin had in fact managed to get the 15% we were seeking to acquire, and they are a listed company, then they would have to disclose that right?

So I went digging, and I found the below from their recent 2021 annual report. You can also view it here: https://www.zijinmining.com/upload/...22/04/25/8eda0b5f2124484699978a80557afce4.pdf

View attachment 5455
If I am reading this correctly, also as the news article and crazy mans findings of zijin on rccm, zijin made an offer on the 15% which was accepted though not yet finalised. AVZ had been announcing (what I was asking about before) they were trying to acquire it as they have first dibs? Is this the same 15%? I feel like this isn't old news to do with the 15% we acquired to go to 75%, but the extra chunk we were looking to grab to go to 66% post CATH deal.

I just can't add this up. The zijin dates stated mid last year, how can that be? The below taken from latest report from dec 2021 stating that it has been awarded and registered to us? The above zijin must be something else?

View attachment 5457

I could be very mistaken in my findings, and maybe they acquired 15% in another dathcom arm to do with their recent permits near our area? Hence the spin old mate is using to make it look like we are in trouble and the article spin. Like the article mentions the above 33 million amount, and also avz's amount, so might be some truth to it?

All the recent tweets just got me thinking whether there is something else happening. I know I'm adding to the classic TH conspiracies, so blast me if you like. I just think the above could somewhat be relevant.

Happy to discuss?
No doubt there has been things going on behind the scenes. What it is i'm not sure..

Just have to trust that we are good to move forward......

*fingers crossed for tomorrow*

Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20

View attachment 5455

View attachment 5457

Happy to discuss?
Snap, I did the exact same thing. An it too was thanks to Der Geists incessant AVZ bashing.

Der Geist seems to have it wrong, unless zijin are also gunning for dathomirs minority holding too…..may I add the we already have agreed upon buying so fail too see how Zijins efforts would hold up in any court.

The Zijin annual report states it bought 15% of Dathcom off of cominiere/la Congolese d’Exploitation Miniere/DRC Govt……so the govt would be left with 10%. AVZ have been in ‘talks’ for quite some time over more equity in Dathcom from cominiere (as can be seen in AVZ Ann’s) so this strikes as a foul smell to say the least. But it’s right there in Zijin report, an it certainly doesn’t seem like it was done above board, where was AVZ asx Ann ? I personally suspect the wrangling behind the scenes for possession or some equity of the worlds biggest lithium mine is what has taken so long for the ML to be passed as fingers in pies and hands asking to be greased were ignored in Felixs New Democratic DRC. IMO anyway

• Thinking

Goat

Regular
der geist is a total flog. I jumped on the bird and showed him the references to the road upgrades in the DFS which he questioned. He's just a paid troll, down ramper and probably one of the major shorters.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
der geist is a total flog. I jumped on the bird and showed him the references to the road upgrades in the DFS which he questioned. He's just a paid troll, down ramper and probably one of the major shorters.
Yea I get the impression he is balls deep in a short position. His behaviour is typical of what shorters do, smear the target. If you bring up the tweets and put your nose to the screen you can literally smell the desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
He's still going now, absolutely on a mission this tosser, he's just tagged the DRC ministry of mines and about 10 others....it's simply he's beyond balls deep with a short or he's been sourced to do someones bidding(I tend to think it's the latter and that he has someone feeding him the info who doesnt want their name to it) checkout who he's tagged, the Prime Minister of the DRC, French African radio, lawyers for the chamber of mines, Chinese ambassador to DRC, DRC news outlets, u name it, absolute and utter desperation as a last ditched effort
Yup, and he questions the people he tagged, why justice in the DRC is so weak.
That will go down like a fart in church with those people.
The people he tagged will not be amused with the way he goes about things.
But at the end of the day, if he shorted everything he owns even the dog and the neighbours' cat, he highly likely is pretty desperate.

Reactions: 6 users
Just checked AVZ past announcements. The trading halt announcements prior to AVZ offtake agreements have always mentioned "offtake" or "material agreement" and released after 1 day, not 2 days of trading halt. So this time it's not another offtake.

If tomorrow is not ML announcement then I think it's the 15% agreement, though this is less likely as the last time that AVZ got an extra 15% of Manono in Sept 2020 the trading halt announcement mentioned "acquisition of further equity interest". So I'm still hoping it's ML tomorrow.

Good luck to us LTHs!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
To state the bleedin' obvious...

We will find out "something" soon

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
We'll know soon enough. I agree it's not the ML. You chaps with tin and string communication lines would have known that by now.

Either, der geist has flushed out the truth about Zijin 15% from COMINIERE and they have been forced to make a statement, or they have very recently had that overturned by a court and are settling the deal with COMINIERE

As for the spat over DATHOMIR's 15%? Well, once again, smoke and fire there too. There's 30% on the line here perhaps

I have never thought der geist was fabricating untruths, but convinced myself he was still catching up with the timeline of events.

I'm in the emergency brace position guys, I'll take the latter but fear the former

Come to the rescue Felix and Nigel

I am on the record as saying the chinese fight dirty, and will use whatever means they can to get this deposit

Dazmac66

Regular
Hasn't this been dismissed by Nigel as utter rubbish? Didn't he also say the ML was due last week? Has to be the ML announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Yeah..given the silence I'm kinda hoping just for any positive announcement and not for it to be negative...

• Haha

LX600

Regular
Hi family,

The Zijin one is good find. I believed the 15% in the report is something under the table and some corruption happened there. The whole annual report only mentioned ‘lithium’ events in 1. the transaction of Neo lithium, 2. Their newly acquired 70% of a exploration right in Manono area.

If the 15% is not doggy, they would have pump this in all corners of the report. That is world’s largest lithium reserve!

Zijin only announced they will go into lithium mining late last year and the relevant news were everywhere. But they didn’t have the gut to say anything about the largest lithium reserve, why?

Anyway, we will find out something soon.

mirage2002

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom