AVZ Discussion 2022

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
If ML drops tomorrow, maybe a suiting name would be Nigel's IPA, he certainly deserves it! Apparently he had been in DRC for 4 months prior to Germany road show.

IPAVZ

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It's 6:00am in DRC!! The mining minister is applying makeup, Felix is finishing his cassava corn flakes! Let's get this show on the road.
Ps Can anyone confirm where NF is?
Opening a new decent sized bank account

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Surely there would be PR hype in the press this morning. Anyone got a subscription to the Kinshasa Jungle Drum?

Reactions: 1 users

Freehold

Regular
Surely there would be PR hype in the press this morning. Anyone got a subscription to the Kinshasa Jungle Drum?
If it is the ML Signoff could be delayed a few more days .... if so Halt Extension. You never know

Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
Great thanks, I'll put a post up later why I'm asking 👍
A screenshot from Jens - with the name Nigel Ferguson in their contacts..

IMG_588058F60117-1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Anyone really expecting any fanfare? Kinda thought they might have dropped it with a pause in trading, trading halt makes me think it might be a bit more substantial. Time will tell I guess. 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

llhtom

Regular

j.l

Regular
Christ, just had a look. I can't understand Twitter jibberish but that page smacks of desperation...
Vocal reversal of sentiment after selling out tells you a bit about a person - dodgy fuckwit - why bother?
What price did the guy sell out at?
I seem to recall him posting on Twitter that he sold everything when we were on the first run into the 90s, about the same time Jens sold some.

Since then he's been on an ever increasing rampage, reaching fever pitch in the last day or so. Really strange to watch. At first it made me nervous because he was previously a strong contributor/commentator. Now not so sure...

You have to wonder whether he's starting to stray into legal action territory...

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It's 6:00am in DRC!! The mining minister is applying makeup, Felix is finishing his cassava corn flakes! Let's get this show on the road.
Ps Can anyone confirm where NF is?
I thought after he was finished in the DRC, he was going to Cape Town Mining 121, and after that he is just in time to sample the Count's special brew in Perth.

• Haha

j.l

Regular
I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Or maybe that's Easter Eve (?), five times over.
At what time is it reasonable to wake up tomorrow and start hitting refresh? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
I seem to recall him posting on Twitter that he sold everything when we were on the first run into the 90s, about the same time Jens sold some.

Since then he's been on an ever increasing rampage, reaching fever pitch in the last day or so. Really sttange to watch. At first it made me nervous because he was predicting a strong contribute/commentator. Now not so sure...

You have to wonder whether he's starting to stray into legal action territory...
Was wondering about that, posting private personal correspondence to back up this tirade against AVZ seems like murky waters.

Credibility completely shot along with that lowry guy if it turns out he's been spouting rubbish.

Soap box drama queens of Twitter.

Reactions: 9 users
Was wondering about that, posting private personal correspondence to back up this tirade against AVZ seems like murky waters.

Credibility completely shot along with that lowry guy if it turns out he's been spouting rubbish.

Soap box drama queens of Twitter.
I agree, one thing I don't like is people sharing private messages that have had with people. Ruins all trust really.

Samus

Top 20
I agree, one thing I don't like is people sharing private messages that have had with people. Ruins all trust really.
Exactly.

Oh well he's gone full kamikaze on the eve of what is likely a key announcement in the cementing of AVZ's future 🤪 mental case.

🤞🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Wow

Bellski

Emerged

Since then he's been on an ever increasing rampage, reaching fever pitch in the last day or so. Really sttange to watch. At first it made me nervous because he was predicting a strong contribute/commentator. Now not so sure...

Spot on. He said he sold 100% when Jens sold down a tiny bit. Since then he's changed his tune and is spouting utter crap.

Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
I'm kinda leaning towards an extension to the trading halt.

I wonder if they will wait till the CATH money comes in following ML

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
If it is the ML Signoff could be delayed a few more days .... if so Halt Extension. You never know
All good! I am used to waiting.🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Exactly.

Oh well he's gone full kamikaze on the eve of what is likely a key announcement in the cementing of AVZ's future 🤪 mental case.

🤞🔥🔥🔥

For those that know tropic thunder...

1651568424143.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I thought after he was finished in the DRC, he was going to Cape Town Mining 121, and after that he is just in time to sample the Count's special brew in Perth.
Hey @cruiser51

Were you asking about the Jaraman on the Crapper the other day?

I replied not sure if you saw it

Not important just wondering if I answered your query :cool:

Cheers

Reactions: 1 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Yeah ok. I suppose if he just hung around in DRC he could perish due to boredom.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
extremely low act on Geist's behalf, holds until it hits the 90's, then turns and shares an old message from Jens to a public forum that he was content to sit on whilst long. The type of guy who'd shoot his own mother if he could make a buck it seems. Talking about integrity etc whilst showing zero himself

Fyi, fwiw

www.afr.com/markets/equity-markets/asic-warns-finfluencers-get-a-license-or-risk-five-years-jail-20220321-p5a6fm

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom