Winenut

Go AVZ!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
Have you got some celebratory brew ready to go tomorrow Count?
I'll post a video of that special bottle a little later this evening.....

The recent batch (as yet unnamed - insert sponsor here) was a little more like an IPA with some citrus-like hops added to give it an undertone more traditional drinkers do not like. Might have to call it the "Imminent IPA"???

Next weekend it will be back to the Freedom Ale style of beer to keep pace with the number of milestone announcements to be released in coming weeks/months...

I'm also doing some minor renovations at home to get this installed. Taps for Ale, Vino, seltZer and one for soda water...

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 12.50.44 pm.png

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

The recent batch (as yet unnamed - insert sponsor here) was a little more like an IPA with some citrus-like hops added to give it an undertone more traditional drinkers do not like. Might have to call it the "Imminent IPA"???

Next weekend it will be back to the Freedom Ale style of beer to keep pace with the number of milestone announcements to be released in coming weeks/months...

I'm also doing some minor renovations at home to get this installed. Taps for Ale, Vino, seltZer and one for soda water...

View attachment 5437
If ML drops tomorrow, maybe a suiting name would be Nigel's IPA, he certainly deserves it! Apparently he had been in DRC for 4 months prior to Germany road show.

Reactions: 8 users

TheCount

Regular
If ML drops tomorrow, maybe a suiting name would be Nigel's IPA, he certainly deserves it! Apparently he had been in DRC for 4 months prior to Germany road show.
Nigel's NEIPA maybe?

I do like it when I rhyme - coz it happens all the time...

TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Nigel's NEIPA maybe?

I do like it when I rhyme - coz it happens all the time...

TC.
I just pray it’s a drinking day😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Eternal Imminence Bitter 🍻

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Can someone please school this kid.

Screenshot_20220503-133133_DuckDuckGo.jpg

If he reads the DFS, the transport information is listed in the reports appendix 2.

Wording in DFS referencing the study.

Screenshot_20220503-133708_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Scroll down the report to Appendix 2 here is the info is it not?? Please roast me if I am incorrect.

Screenshot_20220503-133814_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

I would then stipulate that the mentioned T.1 and T.2 simply means, transport option 1, and transport option 2 as selected by AVZ from the report and detailed in the appendix.

Clutching again
Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503-133133_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-133133_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Hemicuda

Regular

View attachment 5443

If he reads the DFS, the transport information is listed in the reports appendix 2.

View attachment 5442

Scroll down the report to Appendix 2 here is the info is it not?? Please roast me if I am incorrect.

View attachment 5444

I would then stipulate that the mentioned T.1 and T.2 simply means, transport option 1, and transport option 2 as selected by AVZ from the report and detailed in the appendix.
He sure is going for it today,

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20

View attachment 5443

View attachment 5442

View attachment 5444

Clutching again
Bobs Burgers Straws GIF
Christ, just had a look. I can't understand Twitter jibberish but that page smacks of desperation...
Vocal reversal of sentiment after selling out tells you a bit about a person - dodgy fuckwit - why bother?
What price did the guy sell out at?

Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20

View attachment 5437
I was in the Kegland showroom just 2 days ago eyeing off this beauty. Perhaps after ML drops! :)
I've got a home made keezer at present.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
Christ, just had a look. I can't understand Twitter jibberish but that page smacks of desperation...
Vocal reversal of sentiment after selling out tells you a bit about a person - dodgy fuckwit - why bother?
What price did the guy sell out at?

I can't do Twitter - way too many wankers on there, Just like Der Geist All very self absorbed.

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
I can't do Twitter - way too many wankers on there, Just like Der Geist All very self absorbed.
Agree, social media for the narcissistic.
Now that Musk has his hands on it sounds like it'll get worse. One can get sucked down the rabbit hole of misinformation pretty quickly on there.
Case in point might be that tosser.
Not long until he gets hit by 🚌 with the rest of them 🤞

Reactions: 6 users

Hemicuda

Regular
bird is hard work like hc, have to block or unfollow to wade through all the noise,,,,, occasionally like hc there is some good info,,,,,,,but a deff head f##k at times

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys, can anyone find where it was stated by AVZ that we could increase project percentage from 51% to 66%?

Or was this just holder chatter?

Much appreciated.

Samus

Top 20
The Reserve Bank has increased interest rates for the first time in more than 11 years, with a 25-basis-point hike taking the cash rate target to 0.35 per cent.

Markets are pricing in the virtual certainty of another rise in June, taking the cash rate target to at least 0.5 per cent.

The guardian.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users

TheCount

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 2 users

Dazmac66

Regular
It's 6:00am in DRC!! The mining minister is applying makeup, Felix is finishing his cassava corn flakes! Let's get this show on the road.
Ps Can anyone confirm where NF is?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom