AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
Whats happened to Saturday nights on here 🤷‍♂️we all going to AA meetings ….whats happened to this…The Mantle is getting awfully Dusty
1673130323295.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Whats happened to Saturday nights on here 🤷‍♂️we all going to AA meetings ….whats happened to this…The Mantle is getting awfully Dusty
View attachment 26446
getting reel long in the tooth tuning in/cant be fucked?

Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
The upcoming elections are a PERFECT opportunity for Felix to showcase his fight against corruption, are we being held/coasted along to be used as the poster boy for Felix to remind the people of his fight on corruption.

Manono the DRCs newest jewel worth $$$ has been attacked by Zijin and corrupt players within government but, thanks to IGF and Felix we have caught and exposed them…..Adele & Mupande being publicly dealt with as too Cominiere ?

Alternatively this is wishful thinking, something is definitely happening. Will it be enough ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
If the right offer comes along I think the board would be more than happy to sell. Especially after what we have been through. Management seem committed to mining but they all have enough shares now that they would be very well rewarded if AVZ is sold. For some of the older members of the board it is probably a more attractive option than slogging it out building a mine in rural Africa for the next few years.

At the end of the day money talks. If a potential buyer offered 0.01 per share every single shareholder would laugh in their face. If the same buyer offered 10.00 per share we would all bite their hand off. Everybody including the board has a price somewhere in the middle.

The key to getting the best offer is to progress the project. Zijin are trying everything to stop us from moving forward so they can pay as little as possible to acquire Manono. It is clearly part of their overall business strategy to use underhanded tactics. I don't blame them. Makes good business sense if you can get away with it.

The problem for Zijin is the fact they have been caught red handed in ripping off the DRC state in their actions with Cominiere. The 15% is worth $150m USD. Zijin only paid $33m USD. Out of that they only actually paid a deposit of $6.8m USD and none of that ended up in state coffers. No chance Felix let's Zijin anywhere near Manono imo

While the president may not interfere in ongoing criminal cases he can influence things behind the scenes. The big question now is which prosecutors are chosen to handle the next stages. The arrests of the CEO and technical director of Cominiere show that the facts support action being taken by the judiciary. It's much easier to take out the big pigs if you catch the little pigs first and make them squeal imo

View attachment 26444
Is the ML available for Roche Dure if we accept ? Forget all the BS that's going on . Forget Nth CDL . Forget the 15% ROFR . At the very least do we have Roche Dure ? Because I'm getting mixed messages . On the one hand management tells us we've been sliced and diced and surface fees have only been issued for Roche Dure & Sth CDL and we are not accepting that . This obviously tells us ML available excluding our rights to Nth CDL . On the other hand I was told directly from head office that the ML is completely out of our control . Now how is it completely out of our control if they have told us the surface rights can be calculated for Roche Dure ? Does this not mean the ML is available if we accept the slice and dice ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Is the ML available for Roche Dure if we accept ? Forget all the BS that's going on . Forget Nth CDL . Forget the 15% ROFR . At the very least do we have Roche Dure ? Because I'm getting mixed messages . On the one hand management tells us we've been sliced and diced and surface fees have only been issued for Roche Dure & Sth CDL and we are not accepting that . This obviously tells us ML available excluding our rights to Nth CDL . On the other hand I was told directly from head office that the ML is completely out of our control . Now how is it completely out of our control if they have told us the surface rights can be calculated for Roche Dure . Does this not mean the ML is available if we accept the slice and dice ?
Yeah there are definitely mixed messages about this. On one hand management are saying that we just need the surface rights calculated and we're good to go. Which would mean RD as PE and CDL as PR or possibly gone as they are 'not fussed about the northern section'.

On the other hand they are saying that they are fighting for the northern section against AJN. I personally can't see anything happening until this 'dispute' has been resolved or Mupande is removed as DG of CAMI.

20230108_105922.jpg

From the AGM:

What happened after ML Decree, spurious yet we’re in suspension. What’s the main issue for ML – is it Dathomir, is Zijin ICC arbitration 15, dispute with exploration rights?

A: Lot of players in vogue here in country, lot of hatchet jobs being done – President had a bad view from being ill advised by detractors (e.g. we hadn’t done anything, didn’t have money experience, and were speculators). Detractors continuing, but slowly slowly we’re working to remove the blocks.

We knew Chinese would have a crack, but we did not expect parts of DRC government to be in on it?

A: Nor did we - “we thought it was gambit by Chinese groups to get project cheapest way. We weren’t aware it was also elements of the government complicit. We can’t go into it, but rest assured those people are being turned over within meetings with real information is being shared, and people put on the spot.

Collusion between all those 3 – namely Zijin, Jin Cheng, CAMI?

A: That would be astute thought

Issue that a portion of mines directorate said we hadn’t done the work on the northern tenement area, and shouldn’t get the north?

A: That’s not within the mining code. So 13359 should be retained in its entirety – however the northern area may need to come under a separate exploration tenement, even though that’s not the established process. – We know who’s behind this (e.g. DG CAMI)

What about AJN having a crack

A: “their premise is that we’ve returned the northern tenement to government. We haven’t. Draw a conclusion out of that”.

Interview NF mentioned once mentioned once decree issued 10 day period before Court could issue the licence. What happened?

A: This was a misunderstanding. As soon as your documentation was in order and issued, this talk of periods was regarding the ministerial decree. Other steps in way of ML – CAMI have held up the invoicing, illegally in our view.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Is the ML available for Roche Dure if we accept ? Forget all the BS that's going on . Forget Nth CDL . Forget the 15% ROFR . At the very least do we have Roche Dure ? Because I'm getting mixed messages . On the one hand management tells us we've been sliced and diced and surface fees have only been issued for Roche Dure & Sth CDL and we are not accepting that . This obviously tells us ML available excluding our rights to Nth CDL . On the other hand I was told directly from head office that the ML is completely out of our control . Now how is it completely out of our control if they have told us the surface rights can be calculated for Roche Dure . Does this not mean the ML is available if we accept the slice and dice ?
Mate, we are getting mixed messages everywhere we care to look, hence fatigue setting in for most of us. AVZ No Pain, No Pain (Have we got this in a pic yet @JAG ?)

From what can be gleaned it does seem like its far easier for us to hand over half our strategically very important tenement to Mupande who has very likely already done a deal (received down payment) with Zijin, an then Mupande hands over our ML.

Apart from principle, corruption and a host of other reasons many of us have mentioned on how this would be a bad idea. I think the worst of these is that it would be suicide. They will move at light speed to progress 'upper cdl' to mining all the while obstructing us in every conceivable and unconceivable way, as we have already witnessed. Handing them half our tenement would be catastrophic imo.

This could be a poor plan c ? I'd rather sell before we do this as in my eyes we would be dead in the water.

In short do I believe if we give up half our tenement can we get the ML, yes
Do I think we should do it, why not take a gun to our heads an pull the trigger
Mixed messages, yep, not really fussed though as we know the score

End of the day though I know fuck all about fuck all, an even less about this shitshow ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Onthefm

Regular
Yeah there are definitely mixed messages about this. On one hand management are saying that we just need the surface rights calculated and we're good to go. Which would mean RD as PE and CDL as PR or possibly gone as they are 'not fussed about the northern section'.

On the other hand they are saying that they are fighting for the northern section against AJN. I personally can't see anything happening until this 'dispute' has been resolved or Mupande is removed as DG of CAMI.

View attachment 26455

From the AGM:

What happened after ML Decree, spurious yet we’re in suspension. What’s the main issue for ML – is it Dathomir, is Zijin ICC arbitration 15, dispute with exploration rights?

A: Lot of players in vogue here in country, lot of hatchet jobs being done – President had a bad view from being ill advised by detractors (e.g. we hadn’t done anything, didn’t have money experience, and were speculators). Detractors continuing, but slowly slowly we’re working to remove the blocks.

We knew Chinese would have a crack, but we did not expect parts of DRC government to be in on it?

A: Nor did we - “we thought it was gambit by Chinese groups to get project cheapest way. We weren’t aware it was also elements of the government complicit. We can’t go into it, but rest assured those people are being turned over within meetings with real information is being shared, and people put on the spot.

Collusion between all those 3 – namely Zijin, Jin Cheng, CAMI?

A: That would be astute thought

Issue that a portion of mines directorate said we hadn’t done the work on the northern tenement area, and shouldn’t get the north?

A: That’s not within the mining code. So 13359 should be retained in its entirety – however the northern area may need to come under a separate exploration tenement, even though that’s not the established process. – We know who’s behind this (e.g. DG CAMI)

What about AJN having a crack

A: “their premise is that we’ve returned the northern tenement to government. We haven’t. Draw a conclusion out of that”.

Interview NF mentioned once mentioned once decree issued 10 day period before Court could issue the licence. What happened?

A: This was a misunderstanding. As soon as your documentation was in order and issued, this talk of periods was regarding the ministerial decree. Other steps in way of ML – CAMI have held up the invoicing, illegally in our view.
Great summary mate but there's a shit load more untruths sprouted by these pricks( cr taken up by predominantly us , euro and Australian investors) was a doozy. Just watch that come back and bite us on the ass in the not to distant future. Very ordinary imo.

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Mate, we are getting mixed messages everywhere we care to look, hence fatigue setting in for most of us. AVZ No Pain, No Pain (Have we got this in a pic yet @JAG ?)

From what can be gleaned it does seem like its far easier for us to hand over half our strategically very important tenement to Mupande who has very likely already done a deal (received down payment) with Zijin, an then Mupande hands over our ML.

Apart from principle, corruption and a host of other reasons many of us have mentioned on how this would be a bad idea. I think the worst of these is that it would be suicide. They will move at light speed to progress 'upper cdl' to mining all the while obstructing us in every conceivable and unconceivable way, as we have already witnessed. Handing them half our tenement would be catastrophic imo.

This could be a poor plan c ? I'd rather sell before we do this as in my eyes we would be dead in the water.

In short do I believe if we give up half our tenement can we get the ML, yes
Do I think we should do it, why not take a gun to our heads an pull the trigger

End of the day though I know fuck all about fuck all, an even less about this shitshow ;)
Understand your reasoning . However Roche Dure alone will be 1 Billion + tonne high grade . Surely we will be a TO target . I have never thought for 1 second we will mine .Also CDL is yet to be drilled and defined plus all the other steps which will take many months . The President will want Roche Dure up and running . I'm coming from somewhat of a selfish stand point . I'm only interested in the share price and having access to my money .

Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Unbelievable that they would allow MoP anywhere near this recovery plan.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Unbelievable that they would allow MoP anywhere near this recovery plan.

Some people have obviously been getting their jollies over the past months lying to us about the fate of the the Green Grub among other things . The so called intel have just been winding us up . It's all BS . Poor old Fox lead up the garden path and back again . Punters desperate for news of any positive progress willing to believe anything these sadistic pricks tell them .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Flight996

Regular
Understand your reasoning . However Roche Dure alone will be 1 Billion + tonne high grade . Surely we will be a TO target . I have never thought for 1 second we will mine .Also CDL is yet to be drilled and defined plus all the other steps which will take many months . The President will want Roche Dure up and running . I'm coming from somewhat of a selfish stand point . I'm only interested in the share price and having access to my money .

Hi Wombat

While Carriere de l’Este's (CDL) resource base is yet to be defined, it was systematically drilled in 2021 (see below) Source: AVZ announcement to ASX August 2021.

Based on the information available, it's likely to rival RD in size and grade. For this reason alone I would prefer to not give away any part of AVZ's assets, including CDL, which is our asset and worth fighting for.

In the meantime will just sit patiently and wait for the results of the International Court of Cassation (ICC), which is expected to consider AVZ's claims in April 2023. I know some individuals would prefer earlier access to their funds, but these court cases may be our best hope of a final resulution to this shitfight. In the absence of a final and legal ICC decision on title, this mess will remain forever unresolved, and AVZ will be perennially under attack.

1673142285670.png

Cheers
F

Reactions: 11 users

Onthefm

Regular
Hi Wombat

While Carriere de l’Este's (CDL) resource base is yet to be defined, it was systematically drilled in 2021 (see below) Source: AVZ announcement to ASX August 2021.

Based on the information available, it's likely to rival RD in size and grade. For this reason alone I would prefer to not give away any part of AVZ's assets, including CDL, which is our asset and worth fighting for.

In the meantime will just sit patiently and wait for the results of the International Court of Cassation (ICC), which is expected to consider AVZ's claims in April 2023. I know some individuals would prefer earlier access to their funds, but these court cases may be our best hope of a final resulution to this shitfight. In the absence of a final and legal ICC decision on title, this mess will remain forever unresolved, and AVZ will be perennially under attack.

View attachment 26469
Cheers
F
That being the case why the fuck didn't management go straight to the icc 12 months ago. Obviously another dropped ball. Always and I mean Always behind this mob.

Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hi Wombat

View attachment 26469
Cheers
F
Thanks Flight . How long will the ICC process take ? Can it be appealed ? Also head office told me with regards to the ICC action ,and I quote : "This action does not impact the award of ML nor our ability to progress funding and development of the project."

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Flight996

Regular
That being the case why the fuck didn't management go straight to the icc 12 months ago. Obviously another dropped ball. Always and I mean Always behind this mob.
Hi Onthefm

Since the ICC is the highest appeals court (in France anyway) that rules on the application of law, maybe AVZ could not file its cases until all other avenues of appeal were exhausted...that's the best excuse I could come up with. All other excuses involve swearing and casting doubt on the board's skill and competence.

In the meantime I'll just leave it to AVZ's legal team/s to do the heavy lifting.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 2 users

Flight996

Regular
Thanks Flight . How long will the ICC process take ? Can it be appealed ? Also head office told me with regards to the ICC action ,and I quote : "This action does not impact the award of ML nor our ability to progress funding and development of the project."
Hi Wombat

I understand that ICC rulings cannot be appealed, which makes sense because it's the highest appeals court.

I am unsure of management's rationale that the appeals do not affect the awarding of our ML because, amongst other things the ML is dependent on both title and evidence of sufficient funds. Both are indirectly co-dependent on the outcomes of the ICC cases.

Cheers
F

Onthefm

Regular
Hi Onthefm

Since the ICC is the highest appeals court (in France anyway) that rules on the application of law, maybe AVZ could not file its cases until all other avenues of appeal were exhausted...that's the best excuse I could come up with. All other excuses involve swearing and casting doubt on the board's skill and competence.

In the meantime I'll just leave it to AVZ's legal team/s to do the heavy lifting.

Cheers
F
Mate great reply you should have been a poly yourself. We shouldn't be needing to make excuses for management when it's all said and done. Cheers and have a good whats left of Sunday.

wombat74

Top 20
Hi Wombat

I understand that ICC rulings cannot be appealed, which makes sense because it's the highest appeals court.

I am unsure of management's rationale that the appeals do not affect the awarding of our ML because, amongst other things the ML is dependent on both title and evidence of sufficient funds. Both are indirectly co-dependent on the outcomes of the ICC cases.

Cheers
F
Makes sense . Thanks mate .

Reactions: 1 users

Flight996

Regular
Mate great reply you should have been a poly yourself. We shouldn't be needing to make excuses for management when it's all said and done. Cheers and have a good whats left of Sunday.
Warm here today, and a warmer week ahead.
Nillacootie is looking inviting.

Cheers
F

I don’t think that the minister of portfolio will get arrested or kicked out of the government, I think she will have a important role for Felix re-election. The DG of cami will not get kicked out too, there must be clear evidence and when no one tell his name nothing will happen. There is evidence against the MoP but Lukonde said she was not involved, he control the Minister of Justice, when no court go against her immunity first who else will go against her? Felix? He had all the time but nothing happened. I think it’s a illusion that she will go. Not in the election year. But I think some will be careful now not to attract even more attention. After all I don’t believe in Felix, he has been talking about improving the business climate for years, but his government is actively working against it. The main actors are not going to jail even after having evidence. Now they forbid the export of lithium but have no active mine yet. What do they expect? International Investors (except the Chinese) building half a dozen chemical plants and starting car factories? From one day to the other, after the first lithium Project ready to go waiting for it’s license for 20 months and counting because parts of the government sell it cheap to Chinese again. And no backing by other government people. I’m sure Bosch, Siemens, Audi, BMW or Volkswagen would love to work in such a climate :D DRC logo: spend your money in our country and get nothing! while stocks last!

I just hope cominiere don’t start another arbitration, the MoP stops to shoot against us, dathomir gives up and we find a solution with that MMCS shit too without arbitration against cominiere or the government when possible. And hopefully our management is clever enough to offer a good deal the DRC can’t reject that we finally get the ML. And maybe the pressure from the NGOs have a little help.

@wombat74 my most loved unicorn until today was the 17th October: we are 100% confident to get the collaboration agreement and SEZ. The most I like: we are confident that we trading again soon. So I have learned 3 months are not soon in nigels view. But you can try to ask your ML /CDL question to the management. After I have raised my worries the answer i get was all my matters are under control and we have a extrem competent management. Maybe you get more then this thigh slapper^^

WELCOME TO THE
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CORRUPTION

49C68705-6AB5-4CB6-ADF4-5A543D835177.png

• Haha
  • Sad

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Top Bottom