AVZ Discussion 2022

Yes I'm aware. The point of sharing the article was to show that Tshisekedi is willing to take action against Chinese companies and the idea that the Chinese are his masters is completely absurd. I wasn't trying to give an up to date account of what's happening at Tenke Fungurume.

I think you are missing the point of my post Carlos…. The reason Felix took action against CMOC was because they weren’t declaring how much cobalt they were mining and exporting, and as a result they were ripping off the DRC govt as well as Gecamines.

For months now Felix has been parading himself around the world telling everyone what a great place the DRC is to do business, and recently having photos of himself all chummy with Lukonde, who clearly appears under the influence of the Chinese.

I’ve put plenty of stuff on here about Lukonde, he overrided the decision to have administrator’s take authority over CMOC, he is the previous head of corrupt Gecamines, he is politically affiliated with Adele Kayinda and he obviously has known for months what is going on in relation to Mupande (DG if CAMI), Adele Kayinda (MoP), the IGF Report, Cominiere, Zigin and Simon Cong (Dathomir).

Given Lukonde has known what has been going on for months and not a fucken peep out of him on any of it….

I would have been interested in your thoughts on CATL taking a stake in CMOC but the truth is I'm sick of the DRC and AVZ and I’m hoping @zeeb0t will permanently suspended me because for some reason I keep finding myself back in this place posting more shit on the corrupt cunts in the DRC

Done, thank fuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

obe wan

Regular
If and when this current shitshow ends there will be a stream of takeover offers IMO. I want us to go mining but I can’t see us getting that far.
Yes this has always been my view; I always expected Chinese or others to make a move on AVZ and for them to come in quickly , after they waited for AVZ to take the risk and go through the hurdles in getting the ML; once ML was in hand then it was who‘s quickest off the picket fence.

I suspect Zijin and all other interest parties expected the same thing; however Zijin / CAMI and co have likely caused the other potential movers to climb back on to the fence whilst this shit is worked out ; however Zijin , affiliates & crook friend likely using this mess to stitch up AVZ.

Should AVZ manage to come out of this , I think Zijin are cooked and will get not a thing even with regard to offtakes ; I’m sure Nigel would tell them to jog on ; but I’d suspect that we’d have offers tabled pretty soon after ML stamped.

heard a couple of times in the past the number of $5bUS mentioned and being the figure that interest would only start to agitate at; since then more drillings has taken place with massive intercepts to firm up more Jorc tonnage and this to the south alone ; it’s unfortunate that we are going through this mess , other lithium plays would be loving it as they rush through into production , even happy to just knock out DSO whilst Dathcom/AVZ tries to shake of these dogs…

i somehow doubt AVZ are going to come out of this this totally intact .I.e. North and South ; 10% to government , ROFR accepted and taken up. I suspect higher percent at 15% to the government along with a few more frills ; ROFR % likely goes elsewhere ; hoping, as it should 13559 is granted to AVZ as a whole and the tailings fall within this granting. That or 80% of that and it’s red hot for TO advances ; north carved out and I think you have a few hmmm noises being made , as the north from that point would likely head into Chinese hands and those guys would just swamp infrastructure capacity leaving it difficult in the short / medium time for operators in carrier as they would likely have a grant of ML with a 10 page application passing through cami in record timing and boots on the ground before the rest

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
1673060069648.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
I think you are missing the point of my post Carlos…. The reason Felix took action against CMOC was because they weren’t declaring how much cobalt they were mining and exporting, and as a result they were ripping off the DRC govt as well as Gecamines.

For months now Felix has been parading himself around the world telling everyone what a great place the DRC is to do business, and recently having photos of himself all chummy with Lukonde, who clearly appears under the influence of the Chinese.

I’ve put plenty of stuff on here about Lukonde, he overrided the decision to have administrator’s take authority over CMOC, he is the previous head of corrupt Gecamines, he is politically affiliated with Adele Kayinda and he obviously has known for months what is going on in relation to Mupande (DG if CAMI), Adele Kayinda (MoP), the IGF Report, Cominiere, Zigin and Simon Cong (Dathomir).

Given Lukonde has known what has been going on for months and not a fucken peep out of him on any of it….

I would have been interested in your thoughts on CATL taking a stake in CMOC but the truth is I basically don’t give a shit about the DRC and AVZ anymore and I’m hoping that a few of you good members here report me to @zeeb0t or whoever the cunt in charge is so I can be permanently suspended from this fucken shit fuck place too because for some cunt of a reason I keep finding myself back in this cunt of a place posting more shit on the corrupt cunts in the DRC

Hopefully that’ll get me suspended, if not you fuckers just aren’t having a fucken go

View attachment 26407

Done and dusted hopefully
Shit …Bags you need to do better than that plus you’ll miss us 🤪🤓
1673060296538.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Yes this has always been my view; I always expected Chinese or others to make a move on AVZ and for them to come in quickly , after they waited for AVZ to take the risk and go through the hurdles in getting the ML; once ML was in hand then it was who‘s quickest off the picket fence.

I suspect Zijin and all other interest parties expected the same thing; however Zijin / CAMI and co have likely caused the other potential movers to climb back on to the fence whilst this shit is worked out ; however Zijin , affiliates & crook friend likely using this mess to stitch up AVZ.

Should AVZ manage to come out of this , I think Zijin are cooked and will get not a thing even with regard to offtakes ; I’m sure Nigel would tell them to jog on ; but I’d suspect that we’d have offers tabled pretty soon after ML stamped.

heard a couple of times in the past the number of $5bUS mentioned and being the figure that interest would only start to agitate at; since then more drillings has taken place with massive intercepts to firm up more Jorc tonnage and this to the south alone ; it’s unfortunate that we are going through this mess , other lithium plays would be loving it as they rush through into production , even happy to just knock out DSO whilst Dathcom/AVZ tries to shake of these dogs…

i somehow doubt AVZ are going to come out of this this totally intact .I.e. North and South ; 10% to government , ROFR accepted and taken up. I suspect higher percent at 15% to the government along with a few more frills ; ROFR % likely goes elsewhere ; hoping, as it should 13559 is granted to AVZ as a whole and the tailings fall within this granting. That or 80% of that and it’s red hot for TO advances ; north carved out and I think you have a few hmmm noises being made , as the north from that point would likely head into Chinese hands and those guys would just swamp infrastructure capacity leaving it difficult in the short / medium time for operators in carrier as they would likely have a grant of ML with a 10 page application passing through cami in record timing and boots on the ground before the rest
Agree - we would be subject do a different form of shitfuckery if we have those pricks in our neighbourhood. We‘d:
- have difficulties accessing local skilled labour and materials
- be subjected to new and interesting administrative hurdles
- be subject to physical disruption (remember the burnt 4WD?)
- be competing for transport and power access
- be competing with companies with a far lower cost base (chinese screwing their labour force).

I’m sure there’s more…

To avoid this we absolutely must be granted access to all that we were approved for via the ministerial decree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
I wish I could be happy about this. Removal from cabinet does equal removal as minister so I don’t see anything here for us (yet). On the plus side the Prez will no longer have his retinas burn during Cabinet meetings as he won’t have to look at the Green Witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Jesus the only people on our side is the IGF it's the dirty politicians that need to be sorted out. Wich is fucken hard to do when all the elpresedentay wants to do is ponce around the world telling everyone one that will listen what a great place the drc is to invest. What a fucken joke. The prick needs to stay at home and sort his shit out.
IGF is the one you want on your side.
You need to appreciate what Felix Tshisekedi has gone through to get where he is. Once you understand his family legacy and the level of corruption that he needs to unravel it becomes clear why this is taking so long. Strong lions create good times in the pride lands imo

View attachment 26341

Kinshasa – The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) has the reputation for being one of the world's most graft-prone countries, ranking 170th out of 180 nations in Transparency International's 2020 Corruption Perception Index.

But the DRC's recently appointed chief inspector of finance, Jules Alingete Key, says the situation is changing.

Hundreds of millions of dollars have been netted in an anti-corruption drive sparked by an overhaul of his team and a recruitment drive, he told AFP in an interview.

President Felix Tshisekedi, who made the fight against corruption a keystone of his 2019 election campaign, appointed Alingete, 58, head of the General Financial Inspectorate (IGF) in July last year.

Alingete said:

We (found we) had to deal with people who are born into corruption, who grow up immersed in corruption and who consider that corruption and embezzlement are normal.

"The evil ran very deep and very high. We opted to take a tough line... and our methods have had tangible results," he added.

Before, IGF inspectors would go for "small fry", but they now focus on a much wider field, "from simple accountants to managers of public companies and all people who handle public money, including members of government," Alingete said.

In 2020, government income was less than $400 million on average per month, he said.

A crackdown on false claims for tax exemptions began in August 2020, and from March 2021 revenue rose to at least $500 million per month and has sometimes reached $900 million, he said.

Other scams uncovered by the reformed IGF, he said, were overbilling, backdated commissions, illegal transfer of funds and fake documents.

"The most spectacular thefts that we have recorded have been the work of people who are highly placed in state enterprises, in government," he said.

He said:

This area, by the way, is where we have been concentrating most of our efforts. With lower-level officials, it's $100 000 or $200 000 which is siphoned off, but the higher up you go, it's millions of dollars.

At first, help from prosecutors "was difficult", but "when the facts are there, the justice system gets involved. There have been many trials and sentences handed down to senior officials", Key said.

High-profile figures targeted by IGF investigations include Governor Atou Matubuana of Kongo Central province.

He was accused in August of "diverting" 17.4 billion Congolese francs ($8.7 million) in government expenditures last year – spending that his office said was a traditionally accepted benefit for governors.

Alingete said that his unit was still overcoming problems with staff numbers, and this for now limited its investigative scope.

When he took over, the IGF had "at the most" 80 inspectors, nearly half of whom were of retirement age, he said.

"Today, we are increasing our capacity to intervene, and will reach cruising altitude in 2022. We will soon have 200 inspectors."

The Chinese exist in various forms . The Chinese own the Green Grub and the CAMI prick . Unless Felix is going to do something about these scum bags then we are p1ssing in the wind . He has all the proof . If he does nothing then he is as bad as they are. I'm not saying he wont but time is our enemy and our enemies know it . IMO

I would have been interested in your thoughts on CATL taking a stake in CMOC but the truth is I basically don’t give a shit about the DRC and AVZ anymore and I’m hoping that a few of you good members here report me to @zeeb0t so I can be permanently suspended because for some reason I keep finding myself back in this place posting more shit on the corrupt cunts in the DRC

If you fuckers can’t get me suspended you just aren’t having a fucken go
A lot of people here are praising Jules Alingete and the IGF but seem unhappy with Felix Tshisekedi. But they are missing the key link. It was Felix that appointed Alingete and gave him the funding to run the IGF properly. Before Tshisekedi the IGF only targeted low level players. Felix has given Alingete the mandate and support to now go after the big fish.

Is Felix Tshisekedi the perfect vessel for the essence of purity against corruption?

No

But he is much better than his predecessor. The thing that gives me the most comfort at the moment is the fact that the tenement hasn't been seized. The only hint of us losing any of PE13359 is because management trusted Mupande over the mining code. If Kabila were still the President of DRC then Zijin would already be mining Manono and we would have been incredibly lucky to get anything from them as payment imo

Ultimately Tshisekedi's role is to create the conditions for prosperity in the nation. He is not the one to prosecute the IGF's allegations. Some of you seem to think he is meant to be a manifestation of Judge Dredd that runs the law by himself. The seperation of powers between the executive and the judiciary is incredibly important in a functioning society imo

When was the last time you heard the Governor General or the Prime Minister of Australia calling for arrests or demanding that someone be sent to jail?

It doesn't happen. They always refer to the independence of the courts and will only comment after a case has been concluded. The IGF report about Cominiere was only officially released in full a month ago. It is inconceivable that Felix isn't aware of what has happened at this point.

I am extremely aware that the clock is ticking for us but we have to let the process play out before getting upset that it isn't happening exactly as we would like. We are in a much better position than a few months ago and I fully expect that trend to continue.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

I would have been interested in your thoughts on CATL taking a stake in CMOC but the truth is I basically don’t give a shit about the DRC and AVZ anymore and I’m hoping that a few of you good members here report me to @zeeb0t so I can be permanently suspended because for some reason I keep finding myself back in this place posting more shit on the corrupt cunts in the DRC

If you fuckers can’t get me suspended you just aren’t having a fucken go

You'll have to try harder than that to get a ban, try picking a fight with someone fuck head :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20

The question is how long do we fight for Nth CDL before we say F--k it and move forward with Roche Dure ? At some point we will have to compromise if this drags on . Obviously one of the tactics in play by our enemies . CDL still needs to be drilled out and a resource proven etc etc . Roche Dure done all that and ready for the build . It's not in the DRC's best interest for it to be held up longer once we get the ML . I'm still going with a TO . Most probably by the Chinese once they have stolen as much as they can . IMO

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
On that topic of DRC banning exportation of Raw materials (cobalt / copper being the focus materials at this stage as these are readily mined ) ; DRC looking for battery metals to be processed within country.

I posted an article written by Brad Thompson / AFR yesterday which stated that the Chinese provided the a bit more detail into FIRBs ‘contrary to national interest’ short response as to why it turned down Yibins investment into AVZ at 11.2%. … reasoning ‘ ‘Raw material wouldn’t be returned to Australia for processing’ which I can only assume is true considering we only received a one liners from FIRB which lacked substance ; it was prior to any ban on raw materials from DRC ; it was also before any feasibilities ; I doubt AVZ would include such costs within their calculations per tonne in any case I.e transporting Raw material back to Australia for processing .

With DRC ban on raw materials ; Battery metals (which will include Lithium) being processed within DRC. BFS, will not include transport of raw back to Oz for processing .

What’s your thoughts on a potential chink in the armor of the thoughts that FIRB won’t let the Chinese at AVZ ..

If what the Chinese said was true ; it’s not an excuse FIRB can use again for a project outside of Australia where raw materials are highly unlikely to be exported by government order in any case

View attachment 26371
Firstly , i have to laugh when Brad Thompson describes AVZ as a " small ASX listed coy "......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He probably is referring to the AVZ MC relative to BHP, RIO etc, but really dick head ?

If you did some research moron, you would realise that AVZ is a behemoth, engulfing the collective supply everywhere else and if controlled / manipulated by chinese entities, has the ability to control the lithium price world wide.......;)

IMO, this is the reason why the firb rejected Yibin , ( I would imagine the US had a word in Freydenbergs ultimate decision too) .......got nothing to do with product brought back to AUS for processing lol, its all about preventing a bully from doing what it has always done........control by stealth !!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

obe wan

Regular
Firstly , i have to laugh when Brad Thompson describes AVZ as a " small ASX listed coy "......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He probably is referring to the AVZ MC relative to BHP, RIO etc, but really dick head ?

If you did some research moron, you would realise that AVZ is a behemoth, engulfing the collective supply everywhere else and if controlled / manipulated by chinese entities, has the ability to control the lithium price world wide.......;)

IMO, this is the reason why the firb rejected Yibin , ( I would imagine the US had a word in Freydenbergs ultimate decision too) .......got nothing to do with product brought back to AUS for processing lol, its all about preventing a bully from doing what it has always done........control by stealth !!!

That article was April 2020 @BEISHA , AVZ was rattling in between that 5-8c mark , so sub 200m at that stage

Reactions: 4 users

I would have been interested in your thoughts on CATL taking a stake in CMOC but the truth is I'm sick of the DRC and AVZ and I’m hoping @zeeb0t will permanently suspended me because for some reason I keep finding myself back in this place posting more shit on the corrupt cunts in the DRC

Done, thank fuck
Pig Hug GIF

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
That article was April 2020 @BEISHA , AVZ was rattling in between that 5-8c mark , so sub 200m at that stage
Fair point, didnt look at the date..........i did mention tho it was probably MC related....;)

Even at 200mc, AVZ demonstrated via intercept , grade and strip ratio, that it was going to be a monster, which is why Yibin were licking their lips with evil intent........i say 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
1673083481594.png

Onthefm

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
A lot of people here are praising Jules Alingete and the IGF but seem unhappy with Felix Tshisekedi. But they are missing the key link. It was Felix that appointed Alingete and gave him the funding to run the IGF properly. Before Tshisekedi the IGF only targeted low level players. Felix has given Alingete the mandate and support to now go after the big fish.

Is Felix Tshisekedi the perfect vessel for the essence of purity against corruption?

No

But he is much better than his predecessor. The thing that gives me the most comfort at the moment is the fact that the tenement hasn't been seized. The only hint of us losing any of PE13359 is because management trusted Mupande over the mining code. If Kabila were still the President of DRC then Zijin would already be mining Manono and we would have been incredibly lucky to get anything from them as payment imo

Ultimately Tshisekedi's role is to create the conditions for prosperity in the nation. He is not the one to prosecute the IGF's allegations. Some of you seem to think he is meant to be a manifestation of Judge Dredd that runs the law by himself. The seperation of powers between the executive and the judiciary is incredibly important in a functioning society imo

When was the last time you heard the Governor General or the Prime Minister of Australia calling for arrests or demanding that someone be sent to jail?

It doesn't happen. They always refer to the independence of the courts and will only comment after a case has been concluded. The IGF report about Cominiere was only officially released in full a month ago. It is inconceivable that Felix isn't aware of what has happened at this point.

I am extremely aware that the clock is ticking for us but we have to let the process play out before getting upset that it isn't happening exactly as we would like. We are in a much better position than a few months ago and I fully expect that trend to continue.
No one was more a supporter of FT than me in the early stages of his governance Carlos......;)

Soon after when he was " elected " by default in 2019, i was reading reports that he personally was rolling up his sleeves running the ruler over old contracts of chinese / mining coys under the previous regime of Kabila, making sure they were fair and equitable for DRC going forward, I was convinced then that he was a man of action supporting his mantra of quelling corruption, i assumed then that he would be taking a active role in running the ruler over future contracts too aka AVZ, which gave me alot of confidence that we were in safe hands....:unsure:

Well , that thought process was put in the dumpster at the recent AGM, when Nigel mentioned that corrupt DRC ministers were "pulling the wool over FT eyes " regards to AVZ worthiness / credibility for a ML , hatched when COVID hit in 2020.

Now if FT had run the ruler over AVZ contract and kept abreast of the developments, then i believe he would have had the required intel to call out the bull shit and potentially AVZ wouldnt be in this current conundrum !

Establishing the IGF in July 2021 was far too late, that should of been done as soon as he came to governance, allowing them to probe all existing ministers regards to past corruption amongst many other criteria

The time for Felix to put his " big boy pants on " and be a REAL LION and make big statements to the corruptors and the international community was back in 2019/ early 2020............not late 2022 / 2023.....:mad::mad:

Its encouraging to finally see the war drums favouring AVZ, but i fear the chinese actors and corrupt DRC officials see the finishing line being December 2023 where a new election will take place, with Kabila putting his hand up for another term of raping and pillaging of DRC finances in cohorts with his chinese buddies , if he is successful and AVZ are still in suspension, then we are stuffed !!

I am sorry , but up until recently, Felix has been all talk no action, a real disappointment and if he doesnt make some big statements soon, the DRC folk will realise that too ( if not already ) and will vote him out.

imo

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users
If and when this current shitshow ends there will be a stream of takeover offers IMO. I want us to go mining but I can’t see us getting that far.

The question is how long do we fight for Nth CDL before we say F--k it and move forward with Roche Dure ? At some point we will have to compromise if this drags on . Obviously one of the tactics in play by our enemies . CDL still needs to be drilled out and a resource proven etc etc . Roche Dure done all that and ready for the build . It's not in the DRC's best interest for it to be held up longer once we get the ML . I'm still going with a TO . Most probably by the Chinese once they have stolen as much as they can . IMO
If the right offer comes along I think the board would be more than happy to sell. Especially after what we have been through. Management seem committed to mining but they all have enough shares now that they would be very well rewarded if AVZ is sold. For some of the older members of the board it is probably a more attractive option than slogging it out building a mine in rural Africa for the next few years.

At the end of the day money talks. If a potential buyer offered 0.01 per share every single shareholder would laugh in their face. If the same buyer offered 10.00 per share we would all bite their hand off. Everybody including the board has a price somewhere in the middle.

The key to getting the best offer is to progress the project. Zijin are trying everything to stop us from moving forward so they can pay as little as possible to acquire Manono. It is clearly part of their overall business strategy to use underhanded tactics. I don't blame them. Makes good business sense if you can get away with it.

The problem for Zijin is the fact they have been caught red handed in ripping off the DRC state in their actions with Cominiere. The 15% is worth $150m USD. Zijin only paid $33m USD. Out of that they only actually paid a deposit of $6.8m USD and none of that ended up in state coffers. No chance Felix let's Zijin anywhere near Manono imo

While the president may not interfere in ongoing criminal cases he can influence things behind the scenes. The big question now is which prosecutors are chosen to handle the next stages. The arrests of the CEO and technical director of Cominiere show that the facts support action being taken by the judiciary. It's much easier to take out the big pigs if you catch the little pigs first and make them squeal imo

received_1406578356544038.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
No one was more a supporter of FT than me in the early stages of his governance Carlos......;)

Soon after when he was " elected " by default in 2019, i was reading reports that he personally was rolling up his sleeves running the ruler over old contracts of chinese / mining coys under the previous regime of Kabila, making sure they were fair and equitable for DRC going forward, I was convinced then that he was a man of action supporting his mantra of quelling corruption, i assumed then that he would be taking a active role in running the ruler over future contracts too aka AVZ, which gave me alot of confidence that we were in safe hands....:unsure:

Well , that thought process was put in the dumpster at the recent AGM, when Nigel mentioned that corrupt DRC ministers were "pulling the wool over FT eyes " regards to AVZ worthiness / credibility for a ML , hatched when COVID hit in 2020.

Now if FT had run the ruler over AVZ contract and kept abreast of the developments, then i believe he would have had the required intel to call out the bull shit and potentially AVZ wouldnt be in this current conundrum !

Establishing the IGF in July 2021 was far too late, that should of been done as soon as he came to governance, allowing them to probe all existing ministers regards to past corruption amongst many other criteria

The time for Felix to put his " big boy pants on " and be a REAL LION and make big statements to the corruptors and the international community was back in 2019/ early 2020............not late 2022 / 2023.....:mad::mad:

Its encouraging to finally see the war drums favouring AVZ, but i fear the chinese actors and corrupt DRC officials see the finishing line being December 2023 where a new election will take place, with Kabila putting his hand up for another term of raping and pillaging of DRC finances in cohorts with his chinese buddies , if he is successful and AVZ are still in suspension, then we are stuffed !!

I am sorry , but up until recently, Felix has been all talk no action, a real disappointment and if he doesnt make some big statements soon, the DRC folk will realise that too ( if not already ) and will vote him out.

imo
We received approval for the favourable opinions and were then given a Ministerial Decree for the mining licence in April 2022. AVZ management were initially happy enough with that to trade for 3 days after announcing it to market. The only reason the contract has stalled is because management agreed to partition the northern part of the tenement and Mupande took advantage of their mistake. Not sure what else you expected Felix Tshisekedi to do up until that stage.

The alleged crimes by Cominiere, Zijin and the MoP didn't occur until Q3 2021. The law has to be reactive not proactive. Real life isn't Minority Report. All I'm saying is that if it wasn't for Felix supporting the IGF then the CEO and technical director of Cominiere wouldn't have been arrested and Jules Alingete wouldn't be publicly calling for action against Zijin and the MoP imo

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Slightly off topic, but for those who were at the first shitshow in Perth, was this guy named as a roadblock? I seem to recall reading it somewhere - perhaps JAG's censored list?

Fortunat Biselele.....hmmmm

anyway, my point is, IF it is/was him, he appears now to be undermining FT - dangerous game that. Is he being rooted out? figuratively speaking, of course

Unfortunat

Kunt

Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
C98D249C-7854-42D5-9F0B-A5CCE85EC78E.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom